SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teampotato - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:33 am

Knowing the Daily Mail I could see them trying to do everything to spoil without actually spoiling 100%. I don't think they care at all. If anything, the paparazzi that took the photos may be the ones not able to share the photos but Daily Mail would have to buy the photos from the paparazzi so if they can't do that but know the ending I would think they would go around that somehow? They're all about the $$ and who knows, something may come out later on near the end when viewership is highest that spoils it hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teampotato - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:48 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Sundy wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Really interesting that Faith has been papped twice, because to the the casual viewer at the moment, she is a no one. She hasn't been in any drama, hasn't had a single date and didn't have a promo, so why bother unless she goes far? The only other girls I've seen papped in their daily life, so not when they're out partying, are Nicki who is also going far, and Keira who is the villain and lives in Bondi, which is the paps mothership. It's rumoured that the paps know the ending, so they're not going to go out of their way to pap a nobody.

I agree there is something a little weird about the Daily Mail articles. I am sure they know who F1 is and they would have negotiated with Warner not to disclose the outcome. They seem adamant though to portray Nikki as F1 'she slipped up' and adamant to ensure their readers believe Faith can't be F1 because she has returned to work/looked sad. If Nikki is F1 I don't think Warner would like DM trying to convince people that Nikki is F1. question  maybe I'm just overanalysing it though

ITA Sundy, it seems unnecessary for them to say in the article that Faith is unlikely to be F1 as she's back at work. It's not the sort of detail they normally include. If I had my conspiracy theory hat on I would say that DM are trying to mislead to make up to Channel 10 for spoiling the Bette finale last year with the pap shots of Sam and Sash in the hotel room, but that probably IS reading too much into it.

Anythings possible, but it's probably wishful thinking on my behalf. The only successful favourite I have had was Sam. I have a talent for favouring F2,3 or 4's! Rochelle/Sam/Heather and Richie. Perhaps we add Faith to it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is a lot more pragmatic than I am. Still pleased to be on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am with you. My favorites are usually not F1s either (Sam and Matilda/NZ are the ones who have been) so it won't surprise me if Faith is like Heather and Richie and I get to love Faith and she isn't F1. I trust Richie though so hope it works out for him if his F1 is someone else and then hopefully Faith has a chance to be next Bette! I am with you on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] train bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:46 am

This Q&A video interview Osher had with Richie this past week is really great.
Lots of interesting info and insights into Richie, Osher, the show, etc.  yes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:11 pm

Instagram requests were made to a few of the ladies and they followed including Faith, Rachael and Kiki.

So far nothing from Nikki and Olena.

Haven't try Alex because I couldn't find her but will again to see if she does.

Most are private; those still on the show.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:13 pm

Correction:

Not followed but accepted my request to follow them laugh out loud

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:58 am

Per Sundy and others, only Nikki and Alex have not accepted requests.

**Note** Remember if SM is private one cannot post any info unless it can be found publicly.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:05 am

Article by news.com with Nikki, Alex, and Olena as the 3 favorites to win.
These three girls are favourites to win Bachelor Richie Strahan’s heart. See their progress in our interactive form guide
JULY 28, 2016

Three beauties emerged as firm favourites to win Richie Strahan’s heart.

Alex Nation, a single mum and hospitality manager from Victoria, remains a hot contender after receiving the coveted white rose on night one. Alex used the powerful flower — which grants her and Richie some alone time (with cameras watching) in a secluded part of the mansion — at the cocktail party. Sparks flew.

But it’s West Australian realtor Nikki Gogan whose odds increased the most, following a passionate solo date that involves a helicopter ride, a row boat and a pash. Richie seemed pretty smitten and admitted to feeling butterflies during their date, so Nikki is worth backing.

And Olena Khamula, the make up artist from New South Wales, continues to charm Bachie with her big blue eyes and probing questions.

The competition is only just under way but these three are firming as strong favourites in the battle for love.

Also, per [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Alex papped this week by Daily Mail

So Nikki, then Faith, and now Alex papped? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:19 pm

I can't see Olena in the F3, but I suppose if she gets the sexual chemistry edit (I don't see that yet) she could be in the F3. Richie kept talking about her eyes, but there's more than eyes when it comes to a relationship IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I found this comment worded interestingly from Osher. Not sure but I think I'm going for my original pick of Alex as F1 based on the first night and this tweet. I think the edit may be completely different this year due to the paps knowing who the winner is.

My three are
Alex F1
Olena F2
Nikki F3

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:11 pm

It last until she's gone. No other way to answer in my opinion. 

The lasting effect on the other women as Alex continues to use the white rose. The advantages it gives to Alex effects them all. 

Does the white rose go to the bitter end?

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:17 pm

Idlemess wrote:It last until she's gone. No other way to answer in my opinion. 

The lasting effect on the other women as Alex continues to use the white rose. The advantages it gives to Alex effects them all. 

Does the white rose go to the bitter end?

I suppose well have to wait and see how far she goes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
mslat92
LeapofFaith
Messinwithus
Sevening
LoveDovez
Just Looking
ap21
Emayem
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Loulou
fangirlsamuri