SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:43 am

Thanks for posting Richie's whereabouts in Adelaide....he looks good.

In earlier interviews Richie said he has met up with his F1 a couple of times since the show ended but for some reason we are unable to track his movements post show. I won't be surprised if after some of the interviews was when the SHV's took place since the show coordinates those anyways. I hope Richie lets us know during the post final rose interviews exactly when he met up with his F1 secretly laugh out loud

ETA....so Richie said he snap chatted with his F1 after the premier episode...any one able to decode which of the girls is following Richie on snap chat? I bet they are using code names though so won't be an easy one to decipher giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

7 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:54 am

They do apparently have secret names for each other on snap chat. The only time I could say Richie went missing was directly before the premiere. He left Perth on around the Friday (I know this as his friend was looking after his dog) and was off grid until the Monday when he arrived in Brisbane. Faith too was not working that weekend and as much as I would like to put 2 and 2 together I don't believe she is F1. That said though Richie is a little hit and miss with SM so it's hard to tell.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:23 am

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....that's the kind of information that helps with sleuthing out the F1 IMO. Do u know if Nikki was missing that same weekend? Thanks

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:41 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....that's the kind of information that helps with sleuthing out the F1 IMO. Do u know if Nikki was missing that same weekend? Thanks
. She has been so hard to track. With only SM to go by and that is non existent at the moment. I'm with you, factual stuff is what gets us to the end
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:50 am

I have some valuable info guys! Nikki liked a couple of pictures of herself and Richie on dates aswell as individual pictures of Richie on Instagram @samfrostfanpage and a picture of olena and Alex guys what do you think? She's liking pictures of Richie and herself... This just solidifies to me that she is F1
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:07 am

I just noticed the same thing with Faith, liking the picture of her and Richie kissing on the official Bachelor instagram. Most of the girls seem to be liking and commenting on pics from that samfrostfanpage, which makes it really hard to pick who the heartbroken F2 may be, as they all seem to be enjoying seeing it all.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:15 am

Even on the Nikki gogan fanpage! It makes it extremely difficult for us to find out but I'm still thinking Nikki F1
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the new thread is locked and I can't post. So I will drop this here. Popped up today in IG. Interestingly Rachael commented with 'my girl[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Sundy on Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:00 pm

Feel free to keep posting in this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I set up the other one just in case there were lots of posts and went to around page 79 or 80 but not yet so I will I will unlock the other thread when it gets closer to that

Great catch on the comment by Rachael. yes

I also noticed today that Nikki's sister started following Sash (Sam's F1) who has predicted that Nikki wins. Could be another clue... :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:03 pm

Nikki looks great?
Did her hair color changed to dirty blonde? I think darker hair color suits her better, the white-ish blonde makes her look old. Maybe she should try brown, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:17 pm

peggy0221 wrote:Nikki looks great?
Did her hair color changed to dirty blonde? I think darker hair color suits her better, the white-ish blonde makes her look old. Maybe she should try brown, IMO.
Not if she is F1! No brunettes allowed!  7 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 3806527698
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:37 pm

Sundy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the new thread is locked and I can't post. So I will drop this here. Popped up today in IG. Interestingly Rachael commented with 'my girl[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm sorry but that's a bit over done IMO. Looks too artificial to me. Natural is better and if enhance then do subtle. She's gorgeous without all that makeover

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
mslat92
LeapofFaith
Messinwithus
Sevening
LoveDovez
Just Looking
ap21
Emayem
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Loulou
fangirlsamuri