SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bollyx - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by bluwavz Thu 24 Mar 2016 - 5:12

It was so fun to introduce BollyX to Golden Seeds today! Very exciting to see the energy and interest in the room - we were grateful for everyone's time and consideration! Shoutout to @shahilbollyx, @meredith_miller_higgins, @kwhallon and @cailaquinn for repping strong. @tinydancercxm, we missed you so much. @fen_t, @el_brente, @dalia.debs, @tkodner and @iqwak - you were there in spirit! ;) #goteam #bxunleash #BollyX by @minal
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

bollyx - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by BlackHalo Thu 24 Mar 2016 - 13:36

Duke702 wrote:

So is she starting a tshirt company? Or something?
No. She is a marketing manager for BollyX.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu 24 Mar 2016 - 13:42

Cila51290 wrote:When are they going to give the sweet, grounded girl next door ones a chance as the lead? I really felt like Caila was a breath of fresh air to the franchise. Their loss !

In recent Bachelorette history Des, Ash and Ali would fit that description.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu 24 Mar 2016 - 14:03

Yeah, they clearly prefer the vixens lately.

bollyx - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu 24 Mar 2016 - 14:07

Yeah 3 vixens in a row is too much of the SAME thing. Would've loved to watch Caila fall in love. Hope she finds love in NYC.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu 24 Mar 2016 - 14:30

I enjoy watching Caila in her own real life show as she goes through real life adventures with no edit and no Fless.
She is always the star   bollyx - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 1f31f  bollyx - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 1f31f  bollyx - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 1f31f
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu 24 Mar 2016 - 15:26

Yeah, I really think Fleiss will stop at nothing to create drama, and every lead (esp the Bachelorettes) will come out much worse. Is it me or do they tend to screw them over much worse than the guys? Ugh.

bollyx - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu 24 Mar 2016 - 15:34

I don't think JoJo is a vixen at all, I think she is sweet and genuine. I don't think JoJo will be like Andi or Kaitlyn at all. JMO.
And I didn't really see Caila as the sweet genuine girl next door....

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu 24 Mar 2016 - 15:49

bleuberry wrote:Yeah, I really think Fleiss will stop at nothing to create drama, and every lead (esp the Bachelorettes) will come out much worse. Is it me or do they tend to screw them over much worse than the guys? Ugh.

Nope, not just you thinking that. bestbud!   And admit it's getting old and one reason I find myself less and less interested in watching.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu 24 Mar 2016 - 15:56

bleuberry wrote:Yeah, I really think Fleiss will stop at nothing to create drama, and every lead (esp the Bachelorettes) will come out much worse. Is it me or do they tend to screw them over much worse than the guys? Ugh.

I think I would say exploit but that's a fine distinction from screw over. It's unfortunate - and not logical - but many in the viewing public may accept a man sewing wild oats with a wink and a nod and be scandalized when a woman does the same thing. The show exploits that and has certainly used that to embarrass the last two bachelorettes. IMO they would have tried the same thing with Caila had she been the bachelorette so she dodged a bullet by not getting it.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu 24 Mar 2016 - 16:31

This is a fact—on my TV anyway. Rolling Eyesno nohmmm  Fleiss is the biggest chauvinist. Just look to the concept of this show he created. And how many seasons of The Bach were produced before The Bachette was ever added? IMO the women leads do not receive the same level of respect that the men do. 
Duke702 wrote:I don't think JoJo is a vixen at all, I think she is sweet and genuine. I don't think JoJo will be like Andi or Kaitlyn at all. JMO.
And I didn't really see Caila as the sweet genuine girl next door....
I don't see Joelle as a vixen either. I saw her as compassionate, kind and genuine on Ben's season. I hope you're right about her not being portrayed as Andi and Kaitlyn were but my suspicious nature along with the history of this show and her obvious sex appeal, tells me that Piggy Fleiss won't be able to help himself and instead of portraying her sexiness as one of her qualities, I'm afraid her edit will be unfortunately one-sided.  hmmm no no sad  

I agree Lucas, Caila dodged a bullet. As refreshing as it would've been to see Caila as The Bachelorette, I honestly think she is lucky to be passed over. I'm fairly sure she will come to realize that someday.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu 24 Mar 2016 - 16:42

I think RS kind of killed Caila's fan base and chances with his pre-season "insight" that she was fake. In reality, she seems like a smart, accomplished, kind woman. I never took her seriously because RS clouded my vision. I'm sure I'm not alone. I kinda hate when RS pulls that crap. He should stick to straight up spoilers. Not insert other people's opinions, because once RS says something, unfortunately it becomes Gospel to the masses. And frankly, though he gets elimination order and the winner right most of the time, everything else is usually just his opinion, or other people's opinion that get filtered to him. Not fact. Just like the F2 woman could never be the 'ette. His reasoning was just stupid, but because he said it, people took it as fact.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+55
Beach Lover
Mia_Leoni
Linds911
Mustang19
Norcalgal