SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

Page 20 of 50 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 20 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

Post by Shelby Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:43 am

Samantharose wrote:
Archer23 wrote:
San wrote:NP Gina! ;)

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 20 L18x
The more these two talk about Hong Kong and how it cemented everything for them, the more I wonder exactly what happened on that date (other than Ashley saying ILY). Sounds like it was epic. ABC should put the unedited footage on pay-per-view. :D

In analyzing the pic further. I notice there is something missing in the front of JP's pants. Yes...I went there. :giggle:

I went there also.... LOLLLL

and from the pics I saw today on the street... the above pic seems very (how can I say it) flat???? giggling

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 20 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

Post by bing2262 Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:47 am

Comeon you guys, if TPTB edited this scene from the aired episode , I am sure they edited a lot more. Remember that look on JP's face as if he swallowed a canary while describing their HK date and Ashley's description of it as wild?

bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpintdynamite Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:50 am

mnmhughes wrote:This conversation both excites and frightens me! I don't know what you all are hinting at, but I can imagine! :halo:

Yeah, mnm, it doesn't take much imagination, does it!

Blessings,
Sandy
halfpintdynamite
halfpintdynamite

Female Posts : 919

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:51 am

Well they do have magical editing powers, they made the back and side of Ben's FRC picture look like JP and never Ben in the striped shirt, you may be onto something. lol I got to ge to bed, I'm delusional from lack of sleep now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:51 am

bing2262 wrote:Comeon you guys, if TPTB edited this scene from the aired episode , I am sure they edited a lot more. Remember that look on JP's face as if he swallowed a canary while describing their HK date and Ashley's description of it as wild?

mmmm are you thinking what I am thinking that may have happened there...................................... :hidingchair

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:53 am

Titou wrote:
bing2262 wrote:Comeon you guys, if TPTB edited this scene from the aired episode , I am sure they edited a lot more. Remember that look on JP's face as if he swallowed a canary while describing their HK date and Ashley's description of it as wild?

mmmm are you thinking what I am thinking that may have happened there...................................... :hidingchair
Is this code for closing the barn door after the cows got out. rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:54 am

Gina wrote:
Titou wrote:

YEP!!! rotfl

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:55 am

This thread is cracking me up rofl you guys are killing me tonight!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 am

Gina wrote:
Titou wrote:

Do I want to know? Suspect :awesome:
Who knew Hong Kong would be so important? We suspected it, but not to this degree!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 am

Titou wrote:
Gina wrote:
Titou wrote:

YEP!!! rotfl
Ya think the tram got stuck on the way up the hill and they had alot of time. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:This thread is cracking me up rofl you guys are killing me tonight!

Welll................. we always loved JP's hands from his M&G presentation you know.... Embarassed

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 am

mnmhughes wrote:
Gina wrote:
Titou wrote:

Do I want to know? Suspect :awesome:
Who knew Hong Kong would be so important? We suspected it, but not to this degree!

SHOUT OUT JBF 👋 haha
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 50 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

+66
JMFan
bluesea
Jaybird
Thomigirl
Eagle Eye