SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:13 pm

Jessie posted they can't wait to play with Uncle Shawn next week, and Meg posted that she's going also. So cute!! I wonder if K is coming too. 

K might be traveling again, she was in an uber this morning going somewhere and no posts since then.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:14 pm

I remember my first photo booth by @kaitlynbristowe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 11 8367-910 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 11 I_got_13 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 11 E5kqdm15 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:24 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:Those facial edit photos freak me out. I hope they tire of the apps soon. Very soon.

In defense of Shawn and Kait, they all do it. Lauren B. posted the same bunny face one over Easter. nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 11 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:27 pm

Alanna wrote:Jessie posted they can't wait to play with Uncle Shawn next week, and Meg posted that she's going also. So cute!! I wonder if K is coming too. 

K might be traveling again, she was in an uber this morning going somewhere and no posts since then.

Should be a fun time!! Maybe she will be back in time for the trip?

Jessie's comment below:

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 11 Image10

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 11 8367-910 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 11 I_got_13 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 11 E5kqdm15 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:39 pm

Looks like she's home, she just snapped being silly with Jana with Jolie whining in the background laugh out loud Shawn was at the Jeep dealership so maybe she just needed a ride. I spend wayyyyyy too much time thinking about their lives clearly. Oy vey.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:46 pm

Hahaha no worries Alanna I doubt you are alone in that laugh out loud

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:54 pm

Alanna wrote:Looks like she's home, she just snapped being silly with Jana with Jolie whining in the background laugh out loud Shawn was at the Jeep dealership so maybe she just needed a ride. I spend wayyyyyy too much time thinking about their lives clearly. Oy vey.

Haha!! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:32 am

Music...wine...more wine...and fun with @kaitlynbristowe by @kramergirl

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:34 pm

Interview from her time in Vancouver a few weeks back. I say this with the most love- it cracks me up that she thinks she has a successful relationship because of her behavior on the show. I guess maybe if it's the opposite game, she knew which guy could be tortured and would still hang around no matter what laugh out loud She's adorable.

I hope they do the Youtube channel. Their silly antics are made for it!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:06 pm

Friends don't let friends have bad hair stylists. Thank you @kramergirl for sharing @jpmorganhair with me. Guy knows what's up when it comes to hair! #Nashville by @kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:35 pm

^^^So pretty. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:40 am

Last night on snap, such a cute fam Smiley she asked Tuck to blink if he wants to move to Canada and he did indeed blink so I hope they keep their promise now. Shawn said nope when she asked him though! laugh out loud 

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 11 Image12nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 11 Image13

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways