SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by soccermom333 Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:17 am

Okay their Instagram posts today are so romantic. These two keep getting better and better. beatingheart

Linds I will let you bring them over. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by algold29 Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:21 am

Did she just post then delete that they are getting married tomorrow???? Am I crazy and seeing things ???
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:29 am

^^
Eh, she's just trolling everyone. :stirthepot  Rolling out the ol' getting married on April Fools joke.

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 12 Weddin10
Kait's Twitter
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:30 am

I feel for it for like 5 seconds laugh out loud Good one Kait!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 12 1f49c

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 12 8367-910 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 12 I_got_13 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 12 E5kqdm15 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:42 am

soccermom333 wrote:Okay their Instagram posts today are so romantic.  These two keep getting better and better.  beatingheart

Linds I will let you bring them over.  Smiley

I saw them earlier but didn't post them because they are old ones, from the CMA Awards & one of their engagement photos but I can post them if you all want to see again Smiley

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 12 1f49c

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 12 8367-910 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 12 I_got_13 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 12 E5kqdm15 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:46 am

^^^No it's okay. Thanks though. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:56 am

See I completely forgot tomorrow was April Fool's Day!!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:02 am

LenaActually wrote:^^
Eh, she's just trolling everyone. :stirthepot  Rolling out the ol' getting married on April Fools joke.

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 12 Weddin10
Kait's Twitter
She's been waiting to do this since probably this time last year when they were still filming laugh out loud She's so silly.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:45 pm

And she posted a pic earlier of wedding decor, that she probably found on Pinterest laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDqgvDOQDoZ/

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:13 pm

Haha- this is obvi for April Fools, but I feel like if any couple from this franchise decided to say screw it and shot gun wedding it, without the hoopla and a lot of notice and just get it done, it would be these two. And it would feel kind of fitting! I wouldn't hate that for them.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:28 pm

I actually agree. I think if they were to elope on a random day, it really wouldn't be that weird at all. I like that Shawn hasn't said/posted anything because this is her joke. It's very cute!

I just saw on Twitter that JJ's article is floating around again. He's crazy. No man could put up with K for anything imo unless he really, really loved her. She's a handful, to put it somewhat mildly, and it's adorable (to me!) laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:45 pm

He's crazy! What in the world did K&S ever do to him to give him such a vendetta against them? It's really strange. JJ obviously has no boundaries.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways