SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:04 pm

Here's what's listened for Kaitlyn on The Knot that Dina posted. Small to my Tall so cute laugh out loud

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bridesmaid

Kaitlyn and I have been thick as thieves, partners in crime, homegirls, whatever the heck you want to call it since we met 10 years ago. Yes, at first we didn't really care much about each other, but after one night of red wine and discovering multiple similarities we instantly fell in love. She became the Small to my Tall, or was I the Tall to her Small? Who cares, the point is we became inseparable.

After meeting there wasn't a lot we wouldn't do together. Hours were spent laughing, making stupid videos that we thought were hilarious, road tripping, going to The Roxy and all in all having an outrageous time (most of which Kyle would rather I not talk about. Ever.). Throughout the years, Kaitlyn, has become like family which pretty much means we're stuck with each other for life and that couldn't make me happier. I love this magical gemstone with all my heart.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 40 8367-910 LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 40 I_got_13 LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 40 E5kqdm15 LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 40 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:42 pm

Alanna wrote:On a day when Bach Nation has gone absolutely mental, these love bugs are the most normal of the bunch Smiley

This!   Never thought I would hear how normal they are but it's true!   #refreshing. beatingheart #smalltomytall
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:35 pm

Very sweet little article about S+K's tips how to pack for vacation. They're so bright and sunny, pics and them both!

http://style.people.com/style/kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth-hawaii-vacation-diary?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag#style/2016/06/20/photo/touts-kaitlyn-bristowe-vacay-gallery-style-gallery-3252311

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:05 pm

Cute! Here's the pics of them together.

LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 40 Kaitlyn-bristowe-1

LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 40 Kaitlyn-bristowe-6

LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 40 Kaitlyn-bristowe-7

LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 40 8367-910 LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 40 I_got_13 LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 40 E5kqdm15 LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 40 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by heather_m_s Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:35 pm

They got nice tans on their vacation! Gah they're so cute together, I'm happy that they seem happy together. I always really liked Kaitlyn and am so happy that she found her man :Nod:

heather_m_s

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:45 pm

heather_m_s wrote:They got nice tans on their vacation! Gah they're so cute together, I'm happy that they seem happy together. I always really liked Kaitlyn and am so happy that she found her man :Nod:
The cutest and what I really, really like about them is that I feel Kait is so unique that she couldn't be with anyone else almost. 

I don't know if I'm explaining this well but usually I think everyone has a pool of "The Ones" and there is no One person. However, Kaitlyn is just so Kaitlyn in all ways, I think she had a very, very small pool to choose from but she found someone so insanely right for her imo. Shawn is just perfect for her, her man through and through Smiley heartbeat

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:28 pm

Alanna wrote:
heather_m_s wrote:They got nice tans on their vacation! Gah they're so cute together, I'm happy that they seem happy together. I always really liked Kaitlyn and am so happy that she found her man :Nod:
The cutest and what I really, really like about them is that I feel Kait is so unique that she couldn't be with anyone else almost

I don't know if I'm explaining this well but usually I think everyone has a pool of "The Ones" and there is no One person. However, Kaitlyn is just so Kaitlyn in all ways, I think she had a very, very small pool to choose from but she found someone so insanely right for her imo. Shawn is just perfect for her, her man through and through Smiley heartbeat

:yes: and awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:37 pm

Alanna wrote:
The cutest and what I really, really like about them is that I feel Kait is so unique that she couldn't be with anyone else almost. 

I think what really sealed it for me is the night they went to Target wearing Batman and Superman onesies, just goofing off. They can be over the top silly together. I think she needs a man who doesn't shame her for wanting to be silly and she found that (and then some) in Shawn. yes
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:20 pm

Shawn is the sweetest man. They're at the wedding and Shawn is just snapping Kait from a distance heartbeat I think every girl deserves to be as loved as Kaitlyn.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:40 am

Yep! She did the same thing while sitting @ the bridal party table. giggling

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:44 am

from Shawn's snapchat, love this pic

LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 40 Image12
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:49 am

Great pic and I like K's full dress. I was almost afraid there weren't any couple pics yet because shawns dragged her out of the wedding and yelled at her for being a wh0re. 

Wait. Wrong couple laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways