SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CelebrityFamilyFeud - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 49 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:09 pm

laugh out loud

Common @shawn_booth18 you should've passed it to @kaitlynbristowe!!!! #bachelorvsbachelorette #celebrityfamilyfeud by @bachelorandbachelorette2016

Longer version.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

CelebrityFamilyFeud - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 49 8367-910 CelebrityFamilyFeud - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 49 I_got_13 CelebrityFamilyFeud - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 49 E5kqdm15 CelebrityFamilyFeud - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 49 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

CelebrityFamilyFeud - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 49 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:14 pm

I am laugh out loud'ing at the family feud!! Shawn is pretty much the sweetest boyfriend ever heartbeat So, so cute and silly! I want to see them "make up" at the end Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:48 am

"you should pass it to your fiancée" laugh out loud Shawn was so torn!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

CelebrityFamilyFeud - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 49 8367-910 CelebrityFamilyFeud - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 49 I_got_13 CelebrityFamilyFeud - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 49 E5kqdm15 CelebrityFamilyFeud - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 49 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:55 am

Linds911 wrote:"you should pass it to your fiancée" laugh out loud Shawn was so torn!
He was and he felt bad laugh out loud I also don't know if/when we've ever seen K pout like that. Glad to know she's fully capable as needed Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:53 pm

Oh look, Shawn snapping his family. He NEVER does that laugh out loud heartbeat

CelebrityFamilyFeud - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 49 Image71

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:47 pm

Doodle is in heaven, one happy and relaxed doodle dog.  

I'm a burnin and he's a golden. by @kaitlynbristowe
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:19 pm

Shawn and Kait also commented on this pic that he looks like a big debit and boat guy laugh out loud They have too much fun over there. 

CelebrityFamilyFeud - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 49 Image73

It's adorable how no matter what they're doing, they're always laughing and playing together. They're so, so fortunate to have found each other Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:57 am

They're spending time with mom (and I assume stepdad too, just mom was in a snap video today). Tucker Doodle is loving the water! Here are two snap pics from their boating fun today.

If you can't see Tucker in the second pic then click it for full size Smiley

CelebrityFamilyFeud - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 49 Image20

CelebrityFamilyFeud - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 49 Image21
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:06 am

Rob is definitely there: he's always the boat driver and he also is the grill master. Kait snapped Tucker hanging out at his feet while he was grilling laugh out loud Last year, he was also helping Kait and Bri cut their meat and taking Bri's Yorkie for a "walkie." Kait and her mom DEFINITELY like the same type of man!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:42 pm

terabithia wrote:
dina wrote:
Chick2480 wrote:I'm sad I can't see their latest snap sad

delete her and follow her again on snapchat... it worked for me.

weird, this worked for me too. Thanks! That was very funny. Kaitlyn making fun of Shawn's "I'm gonna be the guy who..." proclamations and Shawn laughing along.

The bold part above was what made me burst out laughing.  Shawn just laid there and laughed at himself while Kaitlyn teased him about everything under the sun.  cantstopl  I have a friend who watches every season from this franchise but never continues to follow any of the contestants afterwards.  Every time I tell her how funny and laid back Shawn is, she says the same thing: "We didn't get to see that side of him at all."  Grrrr.  Curses to the editors!!!  (BTW, this same friend of mine watches every season unspoiled, too.  Her comments about this current season crack me up.)

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:12 pm

Shawn IS easy going when it comes to Kait teasing him or letting Kait have her way or other things in that neighborhood. Shawn is NOT easy going when there was another man around Kait for real, one she could be with over him. I don't think they're separate things. Also, things that Kait will get away with may not be things he'd ever be okay with anyone else doing, like another guy. We never saw him get any kind of hot and bothered with her during the show either. Sometimes he'd go up there ready to scold her for something and 2 seconds later, he'd see her and would instantly start apologizing laugh out loud 

So I don't blame the edit, I guess. It wasn't fair but it was truthful and not totally out of the blue when it came to how he was acting to me. But now he's with K and all those loving, sweet things she said to him at the frc hold true so he never needs to doubt or question them, and he can be the best sides of Shawn all the time. Jmo.

Speaking of that: once Kait lost at dominoes last night when they were playing with her mom and Lobster, she got to re-enter the game on Shawn B's team, in his lap laugh out loud And in the next snap, she and her mom are arguing over who has to clean up as Shawn is cleaning up in the background of the snap. So cute!!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:10 pm

Shawn's face walking up to his little muffin heartbeat

https://twitter.com/FamilyFeudABC/status/759909167003873280

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways