SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CelebrityFamilyFeud - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 50 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:55 pm

So cute! It's on here in an hour. They were Snapping while watching.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  CelebrityFamilyFeud - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 50 1f49c

CelebrityFamilyFeud - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 50 8367-910 CelebrityFamilyFeud - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 50 I_got_13 CelebrityFamilyFeud - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 50 E5kqdm15 CelebrityFamilyFeud - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 50 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

CelebrityFamilyFeud - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 50 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:01 pm

Linds911 wrote:So cute! It's on here in an hour. They were Snapping while watching.
In the longer version that's cut off from the tweet, he also picked her up and twirled her! Seriously, where do they grow such sweet, affectionate men? I wonder if he still doesn't let her carry groceries either? laugh out loud Seriously. Where are these guys??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:39 pm

A few nights ago, Kaitlyn commented on SC about being on "Who wants to be a Millionaire," and I thought she was joking. However, she just tweeted about it, too....so I'm guessing this is going to happen?! If so, I find it adorable how supportive and excited her mom is for her/them.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:03 pm

We have a thread here. It's old info from last year and the beginning of this year. No info yet on Kaitlyn in that thread.

Who wants to be a millionaire

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:14 am

They hung out on the river with Jillian & Justin and their doggies of course! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  CelebrityFamilyFeud - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 50 1f49c

CelebrityFamilyFeud - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 50 8367-910 CelebrityFamilyFeud - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 50 I_got_13 CelebrityFamilyFeud - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 50 E5kqdm15 CelebrityFamilyFeud - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 50 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:58 am

Linds911 wrote:They hung out on the river with Jillian & Justin and their doggies of course! Smiley

It was nice to hear that Shawn's love for Kait's toes is still going strong. "Look at those cute little piggies." giggling

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:00 am

crunchette wrote:
Linds911 wrote:They hung out on the river with Jillian & Justin and their doggies of course! Smiley

It was nice to hear that Shawn's love for Kait's toes is still going strong.  "Look at those cute little piggies."  giggling  

I thought that too!! Shawn is so sweet. And I saw his grouchy tweet about the atfr invite and all I could think about was that Baddy is not the only man who has a princess to love, guard and protect. Glad to know all my princesses are in very good hands from this show laugh out loud heartbeat

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:16 pm

He is soooooo hot, it's kinda insane he's also kind, loving, loyal, devoted, sweet, funny, sensitive, romantic, should I keep going????

CelebrityFamilyFeud - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 50 Image97

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:38 pm

Alanna wrote:He is soooooo hot, it's kinda insane he's also kind, loving, loyal, devoted, sweet, funny, sensitive, romantic, should I keep going????

CelebrityFamilyFeud - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 50 Image97

He is soooooooooooooo hot !!!! But I like the short hear better on him !!!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:41 pm

I think he's growing his hair out guy right now laugh out loud I love that K doesn't interfere in the phases and just rolls with the punches. They unconditionally accept and love each other and it's my favorite thing ever.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:59 pm

ignore the "X hours ago" on the pics, I took a screenshot of the kitty snaps last night but didn't post them and then Doodle is from today. (sorry the caption is cut off on doodle, I didn't crop it off, that's how it looks on my snapchat app.)

They're still hanging out with family, her uncle was featured in some snaps yesterday and today. He's quite a character too -- mom's brother so not a big surprise. Smiley

CelebrityFamilyFeud - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 50 Image23
CelebrityFamilyFeud - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 50 Image24
CelebrityFamilyFeud - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 50 Image22
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:11 pm

These two are just so cute together. Who would have thought they met just over a year ago and I can not NOT picture them without each other.

I don't think Kaitlyn thought she would find the love of her life doing the bachelorette. I love when the unexpected happens and she is thinking WTF just happened. I really did meet the love of my life.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways