SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 71 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Diana Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:08 pm

Wait what??? no idea I was told he was engaged before he was? laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:08 pm

Ben's JK staring montage
https://amp.twimg.com/v/7a2f318f-1e01-4c8c-afb5-6fdd39e508b7

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There was a lot of discussion where some didn't think the 18th was correct!
yes

Yeah, but we thought it might've been earlier, not 5 days later. Bizarre.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:09 pm

Diana wrote:Wait what??? no idea I was told he was engaged before he was? laugh out loud

What??? A foiler??? sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:10 pm

Always go with your gut. I knew Caila left on the 18th, that was a for sure thing. Knowing she left early, it didn't fit that the FRC was the 18th as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:11 pm

Diana wrote:Wait what??? no idea I was told he was engaged before he was? laugh out loud

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they were all back on SM by then. WTH?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:11 pm

mindless wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:There was a lot of discussion where some didn't think the 18th was correct!
yes

There must be days between the last dates as well.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:11 pm

The 23rd doesn't make any sense since Ben was spotted in Indiana the 24th and they would have had a few days together after the FRC.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:12 pm

mindless wrote:
yes

I never once thought it was earlier, because I knew Caila left on the 18th and posted that info.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:13 pm

Maybe that was the date they left Jamaica. But the question was clear and no reason to lie about it. no idea no idea

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
mindless wrote:
yes

I never once thought it was earlier, because I knew Caila left on the 18th and posted that info.

They keep the F3 around until the FRC is over.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:16 pm

I was told Caila was leaving on the 18th with the rest of production. A whole crew of them flew together.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+80
albean99
julychild
intheroom
nikikass
codzombies
Seo2
chi-girl
lightredemption
BachS8
jen689
provenceguy