SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:04 am

FWIW, I think that Kyle Andrew Skinner was either a contestant or filming crew. He was off from Apr 10 to May 27 on facebook. IMO, either he is in the F3 or he is part of the crew as he is following and is being followed by many of the guys

facebook

Instagram

Off IG from apr 8 to May 27

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:53 am

Thanks @Aunties_Love I noticed on the SM for those that were released, they already included Bachelorette Season One on their SM bio's.

I will create threads for those that we don't have, and double check SM accounts that you provided to see if we can catch any that way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:56 am

Aunties_Love wrote:FWIW, I think that Kyle Andrew Skinner was either a contestant or filming crew.  He was off from Apr 10 to May 27 on facebook.  IMO, either he is in the F3 or he is part of the crew as he is following and is being followed by many of the guys

facebook

Instagram

I noticed he is advertising kyleandrew.com a SM company. Looks like he might be a contestant rather than crew. He is from Hamilton, which is in Ontario 1 hr from me, so maybe not crew?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:FWIW, I think that Kyle Andrew Skinner was either a contestant or filming crew.  He was off from Apr 10 to May 27 on facebook.  IMO, either he is in the F3 or he is part of the crew as he is following and is being followed by many of the guys

facebook

Instagram

I noticed he is advertising kyleandrew.com a SM company. Looks like he might be a contestant rather than crew. He is from Hamilton, which is in Ontario 1 hr from me, so maybe not crew?
Thanks GA.  I lived in Hamilton for a couple of years and recognized Dundurn area as that is where I lived.  We lived on Magill Street....3 blocks from Dundurn castle....6 blocks from Copp's Colliseum and we use to go to the drive in's in Stoney Creek.  LOL.

So he could actually be in the f3 then too or in the minimum be a "rule follower" as filming ended in the last week of May, didn't it????

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:21 pm

Small world @Aunties_Love. I worked in Hamilton for a couple of years. I know the area well. I worked downtown on King St. Stoney Creek has grown tremendously in the last 10 yrs. It's crazy.

I think we have to keep an eye out on the rule follower's.

I got sidetracked today with something else. I didn't make up any new threads. I will later.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Small world @Aunties_Love. I worked in Hamilton for a couple of years. I know the area well. I worked downtown on King St. Stoney Creek has grown tremendously in the last 10 yrs. It's crazy.

I think we have to keep an eye out on the rule follower's.

I got sidetracked today with something else. I didn't make up any new threads. I will later.
I loved being in Hamilton but after growing up in BC, someone telling me how big the Escarpment is or "Hamilton Mountain" after where I grew up.....missed the mountains big time. LOL.

KK still backtracking all the guys to find out when they were MIA on SM

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:17 pm

I've never been out West, but I'm pretty sure Hamilton Mountain isn't anything like the BC mountains. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:18 pm

If my addition is correct...we have 16 of the 20 known so far.....just 4 to go. Again, if I am right....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I've never been out West, but I'm pretty sure Hamilton Mountain isn't anything like the BC mountains. laugh out loud

LOL, kind of what I meant....minus the sarcasm. Everyone went on about the mountains there.....well, they were more like molehills. LOL.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:26 pm

laugh out loud

Ok I was just going to start checking off to see who we need threads for. I wonder when more bio's will be released? I was going to check for that as well.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:30 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:If my addition is correct...we have 16 of the 20 known so far.....just 4 to go.  Again, if I am right....

We have 18 threads.

ETA: Plus we have these guys

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3405-bachelorette-canada-season-1-potential-contestants-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:42 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:If my addition is correct...we have 16 of the 20 known so far.....just 4 to go.  Again, if I am right....

We have 18 threads.

ETA: Plus we have these guys

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3405-bachelorette-canada-season-1-potential-contestants-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

KK, I was only talking about the ones that are for sure following each other. somehow I don't think that these aren't contestants after all

Lachlan Macgregor
Noah Yagi

Now what I don't know about is Taylor Shaw who I am still looking for as in following any of the other guys

Will keep looking.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+10
Mr&MrsSmith
ThankMeLater
BachFan2016
Sprite
AllAboutLove
Emutennis
Junequilts
Brill
Aunties_Love
GuardianAngel
14 posters