SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:57 pm

FMG2015 wrote:Anyone else notice how Ben kinda jumped out from behind the door and then realized Lauren was filming... I wonder if she playfully set him up.

I'm thinking that we're going to be in for a treat now that Lauren has SC. We've seen a serious and very genuine side to her, and she killed the interview circuit (IMO) with seemingly great comfort and answers right on the point. The only "playful" side we saw on the show was the swimming with pigs date (where she was carrying around a baby pig and laughing at all the girls afraid to touch them) but I think the "real life" Lauren is very light and playful and we're going to see more of that teasing and playful side in the near future.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:58 pm

Cute snap fromLauren. When Ben was walking towards her camera in those tight shorts, I fully expected Lauren to say what she said at the FRC when he was teasing her with the final rose ~ "gimme that thing". oops. whipped

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:02 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:Anyone else notice how Ben kinda jumped out from behind the door and then realized Lauren was filming... I wonder if she playfully set him up.

I'm thinking that we're going to be in for a treat now that Lauren has SC. We've seen a serious and very genuine side to her, and she killed the interview circuit (IMO) with seemingly great comfort and answers right on the point. The only "playful" side we saw on the show was the swimming with pigs date (where she was carrying around a baby pig and laughing at all the girls afraid to touch them) but I think the "real life" Lauren is very light and playful and we're going to see more of that teasing and playful side in the near future.

Yeah, the people bts clips, her cracking up her biggest pet peeve loud breathing just for giggles might be indication of what's to come.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:02 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
sophienette wrote:With lots of  love, my first BenLau video, on Lucy Angel (Run With Me)

http://wp.me/p1Pls6-9GQ

High clap High clap High clap
Thank you Sophie! You nailed it! Loved everything about your vid!

Thanks FL! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:03 pm

sophienette wrote:With lots of  love, my first BenLau video, on Lucy Angel (Run With Me)

http://wp.me/p1Pls6-9GQ

thumbsup You hit this one out of the ballpark Sophie!

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:07 pm

Thank you Sophie! Great video, you 'got them'!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:15 pm

thanks guys! Smiley I have so many more I want to do with different "focus" i guess, but I need to rest... spending tomorrow at my MIL... need my strength giggling

Chat to you all tomorrow! Thanks for the support!

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:17 pm

Thank you Sophie and all the other wonderful ladies that did the hard work to bring us awesome videos of our favorite couple. Like Ben's dad said they are MEANT TO BE!

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:26 pm

Amazing video Sophie! Thank you for taking the time to make that and share heartbeat

We truly got to witness a beautiful love story. These two are going to get married, mark my words.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:28 pm

Diana wrote:Amazing video Sophie! Thank you for taking the time to make that and share heartbeat

We truly got to witness a beautiful love story. These two are going to get married, mark my words.

Diana , what's your call? Your baby before their marriage or their marriage before your baby?

@Lucas, as always , love your thoughts and insights !

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:00 am

I say babies after marriage laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:15 am

Great work Sophie, I loved the moments you captured.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575