SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 52 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:16 pm

FMG2015 wrote:Anyone else notice how Ben kinda jumped out from behind the door and then realized Lauren was filming... I wonder if she playfully set him up.

That whole thing was so funny.

Back to top Go down

todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by dyra Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:21 pm

Hope this might help 

Snapchat : Lauren_bushnell 
Upload by me

todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 52 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:23 pm

dyra wrote:

Hope this might help 

Snapchat : Lauren_bushnell 
Upload by me

You're the best Dyra! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:26 pm

So are those swimming shorts? Because they look like khaki material the way they crease in all the right places. Why is he going "out there" presumably to his family shirtless with short shorts on? I live on the east but it can't be that warm in Indiana.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:28 pm

It's like 36 degrees over there. Maybe more hot tubs?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:29 pm

FMG2015 wrote:So are those swimming shorts? Why is he going "out there" presumably to his family shirtless with short shorts on? I live on the east but it can't be that warm in Indiana.

Hamming for the cam I think. He had such a big smile on his face. But Ben can walk around shirtless all he wants laugh out loud. Ok, time to get even with Lauren, Ben todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 52 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:34 pm

With lots of love, my first BenLau video, on Lucy Angel (Run With Me)

http://wp.me/p1Pls6-9GQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:36 pm

sophienette wrote:With lots of  love, my first BenLau video, on Lucy Angel (Run With Me)

http://wp.me/p1Pls6-9GQ

High clap High clap High clap
Thank you Sophie! You nailed it! Loved everything about your vid!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoosier Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:42 pm

FMG2015 wrote:So are those swimming shorts? Because they look like khaki material the way they crease in all the right places. Why is he going "out there" presumably to his family shirtless with short shorts on? I live on the east but it can't be that warm in Indiana.

It's chilly...in the 40s and lower in some areas. Maybe the have a hot tub?

Hoosier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:44 pm

Hoosier wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:So are those swimming shorts? Because they look like khaki material the way they crease in all the right places. Why is he going "out there" presumably to his family shirtless with short shorts on? I live on the east but it can't be that warm in Indiana.

It's chilly...in the 40s and lower in some areas. Maybe the have a hot tub?

Then shouldn't Ben be telling Lauren to undress? giggling bikini I mean Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:50 pm

If Ben's parents have a hot tub and that's where they're headed... it will be like their first 1 on 1 on the show. PINKHEART

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:52 pm

KB_Mom wrote:If Ben's parents have a hot tub and that's where they're headed... it will be like their first 1 on 1 on the show. PINKHEART

True like full circle in so many ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575