SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon 21 Mar - 9:26

Awww I like that if she is awkward! IA and think it is definitely a good sign if she is. Richie was awkward so was Sam when she was on Blake's season and Sasha said Richie will likely want someone like Sam. Awkward is endearing to me. Rather someone awkward than someone fake or there for drama or just fame.

I am interested in finding out more about her and the darker brunette. They look/seem more "normal" to me?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by laurarose Mon 21 Mar - 9:52

Here are the captions that they used to describe her:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
As mentioned in another thread, it's a good sign we don't know who they are yet - means they don't have a public profile

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon 21 Mar - 16:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added source)
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon 21 Mar - 16:13

Please post the link for those pictures. TYIA

ETA: I found it and added it to the post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu 24 Mar - 0:36

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu 24 Mar - 0:55

I am thinking this girl is Eliza St John? Same girl?  question
If so it looks like all the semi-famous girls were on that same group date.

Brunette with short hair.
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Thu 24 Mar - 3:19

Yeah it's definitely her, she has the same hair and everything. Well we already have 2 actresses now, a model and a blogger...and that's just half of the contestants. Hopefully not too many more
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu 24 Mar - 9:54

AAL how the? You seriously amaze me
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon 28 Mar - 12:44

Credit to Daily Mail for all of these snaps. I think we have 10 Bachelorettes so far and potentially an 11th if the blonde with the red bow on the cover of last weeks Famous mag is a bachette too
Can someone check for double ups please. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Sundy on Tue 29 Mar - 2:11; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon 28 Mar - 13:25

The Mail continues to provide.... Kiki Morris is featured here, but also a couple of others, the blonde Gwen Stefani look alike, and the brunette, not sure if they've been pictured previously

Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Samilltakerichiethx Mon 28 Mar - 14:48

I think this is Alexandra Nation

Samilltakerichiethx

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Mon 28 Mar - 15:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think it's a new contestant we haven't seen before, this is Alexandra Nation sitting down at the same date below:
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon 28 Mar - 17:39

I'm trying to keep up with all the great sleuthing! Great job. yes

Please let me know who needs a thread and include the pic/source of each person. TYIA!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
california90
Samilltakerichiethx
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
AEF
Hanate
laurarose
ThankMeLater
AllAboutLove
ElonM
GuardianAngel