SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 59 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by sublime Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:26 pm

nannymargie wrote:
albean99 wrote:Maybe they can keep her in first class until things settle down. You'd think that business travelers would be less likely to want a selfie with someone from the Bachelor. giggling

That sounds like a solution.

JMO but this would create employee relations/HR issues that I doubt the airline (or Lauren) would want.

sublime

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 59 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:30 pm

Idk, I feel like if she really wanted to stay in the field, fan pics wouldn't stop her. It's not like there were tons of pics of her with travellers popping up on SM when she was still at work. 

Again, I don't blame her for leaving the job! I'd wanna explore too, I doubt she planned to stay in it long term anyway. I just find it hard to believe that this is the main reason that contributed to her decision, if she doesn't return.

I would expect this if she became a TV or movie star overnight, not a winner of a reality TV show. Amazingly many of them go on and are able to hold their jobs and still interact with the odd fan.

Last edited by bleuberry on Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:34 pm

I think her employers suggested she takes time off, it can cause a lot of annoyance to other passengers and flight attendants if she has to stop and chat with fans all the time. Someone recognised her even before the show was airing. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:36 pm

Imo: as much she wants to stay on being FA . That is not easy for her to do her job at some point . For sure she is aware about it that once she got engaged publicly her being FA is not going to be easy for her. Also the airlines aware about it . Yes she can always go back . The airline would love that but for her situation it is not going to be easy on her side . I can understand that and I get it . If she is waiting to slow down the craziness now before she goes back . Then the tv wedding it will just get worse. Yeah she said she loves being FA and she is going back soon at some point but if the talk here about her safetiness then she can't go back. Jmo.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 59 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 59 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 59 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 59 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 59 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 59 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 59 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:56 pm

bleuberry wrote:Idk, I feel like if she really wanted to stay in the field, fan pics wouldn't stop her. It's not like there were tons of pics of her with travellers popping up on SM when she was still at work. 

Again, I don't blame her for leaving the job! I'd wanna explore too, I doubt she planned to stay in it long term anyway. I just find it hard to believe that this is the main reason that contributed to her decision, if she doesn't return.

I would expect this if she became a TV or movie star overnight, not a winner of a reality TV show. Amazingly many of them go on and are able to hold their jobs and still interact with the odd fan.

I don't completely disagree with you, bleu. I feel like a flight attendant lifestyle might be better suited for a young and fancy free single person, looking to travel. I know it offers a lot of flexibility, and Lauren has said its a good job to follow you through life... but maybe Lauren will decide on her own that's not really where she's aiming to be in life anymore. Maybe, maybe not. Like I said, she has a business degree. Maybe she can start using that in some capacity. Heck, maybe she could even take her new "celebrity" and do PR or training of some kind for Alaska Airlines (or any airline that hubs out of Denver) without the weird schedules or the public/in flight problems that have been detailed. She'll figure it out. It's not like flight attendants make a ton of money, so she's not losing out in that regard.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:59 pm

Regardless of what she wants, the bottom line will be what the airline wants. So first and foremost will be what their rules/regs and process are.
I have two acquaintances in my age bracket(over 50), both have spouses who earn a good salary. 
They have retained their jobs as FA with major airlines 30+ yrs because of the flexibility, the pay and perks. 
So between the two parties something will be worked out if that is what each desires.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:06 pm

I'm curious what jobs other bachelorettes a or f1s went back to...it seems like Lauren's is one that unavoidably most deals with the public as part of her job. I'm sure this is part of the job that she enjoys but she also is regularly asked for pictures when she is a passenger in an airport how much more a FA in an airplane.?

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:30 pm

No offense to any fans out there, but I can't imagine hassling any of these people if I ever ran into them, let alone at their workplace.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:53 pm

mindless wrote:No offense to any fans out there, but I can't imagine hassling any of these people if I ever ran into them, let alone at their workplace.
I can't either, but that's me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
mindless wrote:No offense to any fans out there, but I can't imagine hassling any of these people if I ever ran into them, let alone at their workplace.

Ditto, but I probably would try to get a sneek photo just so I could post it here!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:17 pm

Sprite wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Ditto, but I probably would try to get a sneek photo just so I could post it here!

I'm a fan and darn if I might say something to her giggling I once saw George Lucas dining in a Japanese Restaurant at a hotel, and let him eat in peace . Guess I can show restraint too except for that pic I might sneak in like Sprite. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:25 pm

I was in line for ice cream with Miranda from SATC two summers ago in NYC. She looked annoyed and grumpy, I couldn't bring myself to say anything laugh out loud.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+76
hae1001
Anon1234
babs
kayfay
alwaysvictoria