SELECT CONTENT

Keira Maguire - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Keira Maguire - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Keira Maguire - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by iamreal2u Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:02 am

I wanted so much more for Richie. Getting a little disappointed...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Keira Maguire - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Keira Maguire - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:24 am

Same... :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:56 am

Not gonna lie...she looks like she's 50 years old in that picture. Why would they use that one on the magazine!? And I agree, Channel 10 had the makings of a perfect season with the perfect guy and I had a feeling they'd stuff it up somehow. All they needed was a couple of stand out natural beauties like every other season...for some reason it looks like Richie may have been dealt a short straw this year (although I try to reserve judgement until it starts). Hopefully when it airs we'll see it differently but so far very underwhelmed. And more importantly - hopefully Richie ends up happy because this is a big commitment he's made...I hope it pays off for him and he's not disappointed himself
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:12 am

IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]... I think Richie can do so much better. Looks aren't everything but definitely not what the past few seasons have had. I hope that when the season airs things look a lot better and the personalities shine. What I liked about Sam F's season is they made sure to get genuine guys (most of them) for her season so I hope they did that for Richie that he has at least a few genuine girls. I am not so sure about this Kierra though... hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:39 am

OH boy, not a good pic. sad Geez, it's like I'm constantly waiting for "the one" which isn't happening.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:56 am

Yeah I'm with you there. We've almost certainly been shown the F1 by now as well. We've seen a few single and group dates now - if a girl isn't on any of those, she's not going to win. I wouldn't be taking any of the unseen (5 I think?) contestants seriously because it seems they've been left at the mansion.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:09 am

IA the F1 is probably already been seen (maybe the 2nd SD person if keeping with Tim, Sam Wood, and Sam F's season). Plus, given so few left now it is likely the other 5 unknown girls of the 19 were eliminated night 1 and in the first RC or 2nd RC so maybe never even seen.

Like, GA said and IA, I am waiting for "the one"... I liked the light blonde but it seems she may be gone and I like the polka dot girl she's really pretty and seems fun from her date. I just hope Richie finds someone he likes. Sasha said in that article that Richie may not choose anyone if it is not there because he is the real deal and it would be a shame if he is stuck with no one he really falls for?

It is disappointing... I would have thought they would have found better girls? Snez is absolutely gorgeous and Anna is lovely too and standouts from the getgo. Hopefully Richie gets at least one girl who makes me fall and while I do hope she is attractive he has said personality means more to him than looks so hopefully someone has a great personality. I am not sure from what has been spoiled about Keira that makes her that way but it's possible.

It will be too bad if it doesn't work out for Richie. I will have to use your avatar [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to capture the feelings towards Channel 10 not stepping up to the plate for Richie then if so...  giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hahaha yes that avatar represents exactly how I'm feeling towards Channel 10 right now. I guess it's only 3 months of his life filming this, if it doesn't work out then at least he gave it a go...although if he pulls a Brad Womack and rejects both final girls, he can say goodbye to his public popularity  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:19 am

IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Richie for sure will lose his popularity if he pulls a Brad 1.0. Luckily there's no pressure for an engagement so I think he will choose someone and see how it goes.

Crossed fingers though that the falls in love and doesn't just have to pick someone for the sake of it Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:24 am

Yeah, fingers crossed! Although if he does a Brad maybe we'll get a Richie 2.0 season which wouldn't be so bad giggling
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:26 am

laurarose wrote:Yeah, fingers crossed! Although if he does a Brad maybe we'll get a Richie 2.0 season which wouldn't be so bad giggling
giggling Keira Maguire - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 2 3806527698 yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:14 pm

Maybe she just looks awful because she's bummed to be the third person to wear that dress cantstopl
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Keira Maguire - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+5
iamreal2u
Dirty Street Pie
laurarose
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel