SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 23 of 77 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 27, 2016 5:36 pm

I think that's a great idea! @Litta123

I will move my posts of Chase s/caps if that would be more helpful to his own thread as I am thinking it would be less cluttered to sleuth s/caps of each guy in their thread and use the s/cap thread for location sleuthing, etc.

What does everyone think? Would it be easier to sleuth s/caps of guys in their threads and leave this one for locations and the like?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by rhondam Fri May 27, 2016 5:37 pm

Sounds like a great idea to me
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 5:38 pm

I see you all are figuring it out, yes I wish I could've helped with the caps earlier, but I'm busy with 2 little girls today.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri May 27, 2016 5:50 pm

Nothing to apologize for Lost, we are a team, we ALL bring a little something-something that helps whether the result is immediate or down the road. bestbud!THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 1377737533
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri May 27, 2016 5:54 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think that's a great idea! @Litta123

I will move my posts of Chase s/caps if that would be more helpful to his own thread as I am thinking it would be less cluttered to sleuth s/caps of each guy in their thread and use the s/cap thread for location sleuthing, etc.

What does everyone think? Would it be easier to sleuth s/caps of guys in their threads and leave this one for locations and the like?

Sounds good, the primary discussion could take place in their thread. If it bleeds a little into this thread, c'est la vie.

AAL, or you could move your caps to the no discussion scap thread. I'm going to open two windows and start at the beginning of that thread. As I come to a cap, I will copy it into one post labelled either CHASE, MAYBE CHASE, CHASE w/others. I can edit the post to add new ones when we get new ones. Those three posts will stay at the beginning of the thread and the discussion can take place after those posts. It would be like having them as stickey threads within the thread. Oh gosh, maybe I'm making this too complicated. Anyway, I'm going to get started.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 27, 2016 5:58 pm

No worries, @Lost17 bestbud!  As @rhondam said it is a team effort here group hug

@Litta123 sounds great and and thank you! Having the s/caps first like a sticky will make it much easier. Will await before posting in the thread yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 27, 2016 6:00 pm

You are all terrific, and we appreciate it!

for you

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri May 27, 2016 6:04 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Hmm.. went thorough the s/caps and think this may be the same dresss JoJo wore with Chase dancing.

Not sure why she is crying if she was on GDR SQT or even 1on1 or 2on1.

Why would she be crying at the evening portion of a GDR SQT? If Chase gets the rose and is in F3 I don't see why she is crying? scratch
Hmmmm so do you think these black straps below belong to this night? If so why is this guy only in a jean shirt as I thought a little more dressy). Who is this guy? The guy JoJo approached with magazine (or whatever it was) when Alex was banging on the door had a similar shade of jean shirt. Are they one and the same?

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 Image20
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 Image19

(my sc from Ladybugs sc)
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri May 27, 2016 6:05 pm

I'm not so good at sleuthing SCs but would be happy to snag some and post ones that you need from the episodes and previews that strike you. Let me know!

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri May 27, 2016 6:15 pm

Are we sure this is Chase? The more I look at the hair, the more I'm uncertain. Not sure where to place this cap. Where do you want it? Under CHASE or MAYBE CHASE.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 502061d1-2448-4556-8d95-aec647754053

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3504p12-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-scaps-media-sleuthing-no-discussion

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 27, 2016 6:18 pm

^ @Litta123 I definitely think it is Chase but can have it under maybe chase.

His hairline is most match, imo. Will add some extra zoomed in s/caps to match hairline.

ETA
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 A70e6f83cc7a77cbad2f42a77250a87e

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 B00280f3fb6bb87cff2b407f7db29a07
my cropped (2nd one is lightened) zoom-ins from s/caps Litta/Ladybug

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri May 27, 2016 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri May 27, 2016 6:22 pm

Litta123 wrote:Are we sure this is Chase? The more I look at the hair, the more I'm uncertain. Not sure where to place this cap. Where do you want it? Under CHASE or MAYBE CHASE.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 23 502061d1-2448-4556-8d95-aec647754053
Looks like a hairline, eyebrows side-profile match, but I'm confused about the watch color. This watch looks silver, but in some other SCs of Chase his watch appears black? Or is it a black bracelet?

Last edited by agentcurls on Fri May 27, 2016 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 77 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer