SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 38 of 77 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 57 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 38 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by rhondam Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:44 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
rhondam wrote:I couldn't find a photo of the hangar at Nemacolin. Or at least one that I was sure it was it. From their site map it doesn't look to be a big building.
Hmm... Thanks Rhonda yes  So maybe in S.America then if not in LA or PA? question

You know it's possible that this building could be the hangar at Nemacolin. Even though the runway is small, other planes do fly in and out of there as well. Because it is right behind the Chateau, it wouldn't be out of place to see a red carpet for guests arriving by plane. Maybe?

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 38 Image53

I'm just not sure that it is because JoJo's dress looks like a cocktail party/rose ceremony dress and I'm fairly sure she didn't have two CP/RCs in Pennsylvania. It could be a single date but which one? The ones we know of the dress doesn't "belong" IMO, CMIIW. 

Do we have a SC from a CP/RC in Uruguay? I cannot think of one so this is why I think it's Uruguay. I believe she is wearing the gold sequin/beaded dress with the cut out in the middle (or skirt and crop) at CP/RC in LA, and the other blue (with beads and sequins at the bustline) in Argentina.  

I've been so sure that the drama at night behind that building was to do with Chad (and I still do) but I think that was the evening portion of a group date in LA. Another reason it can't be Chad getting sent home on a plane early, which is what I originally thought, is because JoJo says in her most recent People blog, "I knew there was some tension, of course, but I didn't know there were threats of violence.  I don't feel great now seeing this." 

So.....

1. Which guy(s) are the cause from the scene above?? 
  2. Which guy(s) are the cause from the crying scene in a hotel late night or early morning with grey cardigan? I think it was sleuthed to be Uruguay because of grey cardi, CMIIW.
  3. Which guy(s) are the cause of her breakdown in Argentina in the white dress with black straps and black triangle in the centre? She was in SC with Chase in that dress. And who is comforting her in the jea shirt?
  4. Which guy(s) are the cause of her crying in a personal interview (PI) where she is wearing a white satiny low cut dress? 
  5. Who's blood is that all over the guy's white dress shirt?

This is so fun!
 :detective
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 38 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:55 pm

^ I think you could be on to something @rhondam and the blue v-neck dress could be from Uruguay CP/RC? Unless it is in LA before PA?

I think the white dress in the s/cap of JoJo standing and kissing someone is CP/RC for Pennsylvania as sleuthed to be in the Nemacolin resort.

I'm not sure though why JoJo is crying/walking away though in the blue dress? Maybe there was no RC or something happened at RC?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:11 pm

Yes, my initial thoughts are something happens to make it "the most dramatic season yet" and what would take her to an airplane hangar in a rose ceremony dress and why is she upset? 

If someone were to get seriously hurt (blood all over his shirt) that would interrupt a cocktail party and perhaps a reason for a plane ride ?? I'm grasping. A simpler thought is the CP/RC is held at a hangar. I know some parties/galas are held at some private hangars usually to showcase cars and the like...... I'm grasping here. question
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:26 pm

Oooh good thought, Rhonda! A RC/CP at a hanger would be interesting to be sure and maybe signify they are flying somewhere?

So if in LA and flying to PA or maybe from PA to S.America? Would they take a private plane though? Unless there is another location not yet sleuthed?

That there is a redcarpet in the background makes me think it has to be for something special since I doubt it would be there just for no reason at all?   question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:48 pm

What about from Uruguay to Buenos Airies? Would they take the Burquebus (ferry)? That is apparently one hour express. Driving would be 8 hours. Would there be 8 guys left or 6 after Uruguay? Well anyway, more previews will be coming.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:11 pm

rhondam wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
rhondam wrote:I couldn't find a photo of the hangar at Nemacolin. Or at least one that I was sure it was it. From their site map it doesn't look to be a big building.
Hmm... Thanks Rhonda yes  So maybe in S.America then if not in LA or PA? question

You know it's possible that this building could be the hangar at Nemacolin. Even though the runway is small, other planes do fly in and out of there as well. Because it is right behind the Chateau, it wouldn't be out of place to see a red carpet for guests arriving by plane. Maybe?

Clipped

I'm just not sure that it is because JoJo's dress looks like a cocktail party/rose ceremony dress and I'm fairly sure she didn't have two CP/RCs in Pennsylvania. It could be a single date but which one? The ones we know of the dress doesn't "belong" IMO, CMIIW. 

Do we have a SC from a CP/RC in Uruguay? I cannot think of one so this is why I think it's Uruguay. I believe she is wearing the gold sequin/beaded dress with the cut out in the middle (or skirt and crop) at CP/RC in LA, and the other blue (with beads and sequins at the bustline) in Argentina.  

I've been so sure that the drama at night behind that building was to do with Chad (and I still do) but I think that was the evening portion of a group date in LA. Another reason it can't be Chad getting sent home on a plane early, which is what I originally thought, is because JoJo says in her most recent People blog, "I knew there was some tension, of course, but I didn't know there were threats of violence.  I don't feel great now seeing this." 

So.....

1. Which guy(s) are the cause from the scene above?? 
  2. Which guy(s) are the cause from the crying scene in a hotel late night or early morning with grey cardigan? I think it was sleuthed to be Uruguay because of grey cardi, CMIIW.
  3. Which guy(s) are the cause of her breakdown in Argentina in the white dress with black straps and black triangle in the centre? She was in SC with Chase in that dress. And who is comforting her in the jea shirt?
  4. Which guy(s) are the cause of her crying in a personal interview (PI) where she is wearing a white satiny low cut dress? 
  5. Who's blood is that all over the guy's white dress shirt?

This is so fun!
 :detective

I know! This is the most fun I've had on a US season. Sleuthing and discussing screen caps is, as my daughter would say, the bomb!

And I have now got to meet so many more smart and sassy posters. I'm loving it!

So I've had my meeting cancelled so now have the morning to sleuth where that hanger is. I'll start in Uruguay and then head to Argentina. What do you reckon? Any tips?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:12 pm

^Great sleuthing going on here @rhondam & @AllAboutLove!^ 
Lots to ponder.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:21 pm

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 38 Feaaa1bf2e8c27de2fbb2c310fd2f684_zpspmaruvbo15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 38 D7d1b0737649d51b8b810179c9458e3a_zpsedvkn32p
Have we located these caps? Same dress. One happy (have we matched that brick 
wall?) One sad.
Is this the dress?
15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 38 51eb9f61-b3bb-4064-8f4d-611fd42caa7b
This might be all one date. Sorry if this was already discussed. Jordan is wearing his jacket. But takes it off for dancing^ So does he have b2b dates in Uruguay and Argentina?
15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 38 295b568d25e76aaa5dd45c5f26ba9fc8_zps3kl7fkqj
Could these tie into Jordan upsetting JoJo possibly?
(LBs SCs)
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:47 pm

Oh gosh I don't know where to begin Katie, I took a quick, let me hi-lite quick, peek at Montevideo airport but l never really gave it a chance.

ETA - Oh thank you agent, I didn't realize that was the same white dress! That helps to figure out when is when and where is where and who is who! laugh out loud you know what I mean. 

As for those walls in PI and the walls in the room she goes to talk to the guys in and the hallways, rails and doors at that time too, I quickly and again I meanly quickly checked about 3 of the 5-Star Hotels in Montevideo but nothing. I think Nemacolin got the best of me.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:00 pm

rhondam wrote:Oh gosh I don't know where to begin Katie, I took a quick, let me hi-lite quick, peek at Montevideo airport but l never really gave it a chance.

I've discovered there is a surprising amount of airports in Uruguay but I've started in the Maldonaldo region (where they're staying) as they have 2 international airports there.

However, I'm not having much luck as airport hangars are not usually a background for photos - people don't tend to say "hey honey just let me take a photo of you in front of this boring a$s white corrugated iron airport hangar."

I'll spend another 15 searching while I enjoy my morning coffee.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:03 pm

I had no idea they were staying in Maldonaldo. I must've missed that. I guess that is the place to check for hotels agent.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:11 pm

rhondam wrote:I had no idea they were staying in Maldonaldo. I must've missed that. I guess that is the place to check for hotels agent.

Maldonado is a region that covers Punta Ballena (Robby's cliff jumping and the location of the Hotel Casapueblo) and is only 13kms away from Punta del Este. (Where I think Jordan's sailing date is from).

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 77 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 57 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer