SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 57 of 77 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 57 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Newto Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:14 am

MiaHawk wrote:If Jordan was there for 'the wrong reasons', what do you think those reasons were?  Airtime for getting a broadcast job? Thinking he'd get cast as the next lead? A free vacation?  All of those things would lead me to believe that Jordan would want to STAY as long as possible. Therefore, I find it difficult to believe that he would walk away (even if he thought about returning later, because there's be no guarantee of that, right?)

A free vacation is a possibility. JP Rosenbaum wrote in his college alumni magazine (same univ. I went to) that someone had put in his name to be on Ashley's season so he went for a vacation and a good time.....and look what happened!!
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 57 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:29 pm

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 57 Jordan11
^Are we sure these are the same thumbs? These looks ever-so-slightly different to me. Top is Jordan's. ^

This one is (I was thinking maybe Robby because of the more circular shape (Jordan's are more square-shaped) But maybe it's my imagination. 
15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 57 Jojo710

Also, I noticed a dark patch of hair on the top of the hand, but it could be the shadow?
15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 57 Jojo1010

In this hand, you can see the sun reflecting off of the hand hair: Robby has more hair on the top of his hands, while Jordan doesn't seem to have much. 
15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 57 Jojo1110

So if she is addressing Robby instead "What you did to me...it wasn't right, etc..."

Then in swoops Jordan from the limo for a proposal.
15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 57 Jordan12
(all Scs are my own)
I know the Blue Suit at the podium seems to match the Blue Suit in the limo, but maybe Jordan's is a darker color but takes more of a blue-ish tint in the limo? Or TPTB did a play with colors? (remember Melissa Rycroft dress-gate?) Or are we certain these two Blue Suits are a match? Podium/Limo?

Last edited by agentcurls on Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:52 pm

Yeah, I don't think ring-in-limo-guy has to be the same as what-you-did-to-me-wasn't-right guy. So it's certainly possible that the former is Jordan (F1) and the latter is, as suggested, Robby (F2). As a Jordan fan, I don't see how he's a bad guy and how he's getting this story at all, since he seems like a pretty good dude to me from his edit, outside of some clique-y-ness with Alex (who is a weasel).

I also don't think Jordan or anyone leaves. I know there's still the helicopter-blue-dress picture, but I think that's for the RC after hometowns, where she lets someone she really likes go.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:27 pm

I tend to agree with you AC and Kimberly!! If for no other reason than how this season is being edited. As I've been going through the eps and interviews....again, it is clear to me that the reason for the edit is to create a diversion from Jordan. Not unlike Nick for Shawn or JoJo for Lauren. The negative Jordan comments from the guys are shown as soon as his name is called out on 1:1. This is understandable because they "see" his collection of roses but it's still creates doubt about Jordan. The other distraction from the Jordan/JoJo connection is the ex-Chad tabloid drama. 

Is it a coincidence that Scary Chad (read sarcasm here) is gone?? I think not.... While I do believe he had a temper and spoke his mind with too much honesty and not enough diplomacy, I think his storyline was created and then reinforced the second after he punched that door. TPTB likely had the tabloid story and the Jordan flirting/possibly cheating story in their back pockets waiting to be pulled out the minute they touch down in next location without Scary Chad. That is why I think they invented the impromptu uncharacteristicly early 2:1 (and kept the original 2:1 in its typical place). 

What would be another reason to have JoJo put on the crochet top from the pool party with the Uruguay backdrop and say:

PI: "You know after everything that's happened this week
VO: I just wanna hang out with my guys.
PI: Even though this pool party's kinda serving as the cocktail
VO: portion before the rose ceremony, they aren't really thinking about it. They're having fun. They're letting loose and they're just enjoying their time with me. Overall, today's just a really great day. Even Chad seems to be having fun. I expected to come into this
PI: and see some friction
VO: but Chad is calm. Chad is friendly. You know he's minding his own business. So right now I don't really 
PI: see that begative side of him. At all."
Her voice, tone and room sound didn't sound spliced to me but I could be mistaken.

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 57 Image32

This original pool party interview at the beginning of Ep 4 (from LA I assume) has the different backdrop, her face is less puffy and her hair is different. She says:

VO: "Tonight is a RC...
PI: ...and I decided to cancel the cocktail party.
PI: "There's a lot of stress when it comes to cocktail parties before rose...
VO: ...ceremonies. There's been a little bit of drama in the house...
PI: ...so today I want everyone to relax, and have fun it's gonna be good. 

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 57 Image34
my SCs from City TV app (couldn't find a link because—app?)

Last edited by rhondam on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:42 pm

Litta123 wrote:How about this? I put them all in the same upload. I think it's a match too, Mia.

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 57 Bcace052-3b54-43a2-af55-ffe5258e53ab
my SCs
Wow! Great sleuthing, Litta and looks like a perfect match! clapping!

So if Jordan is at FRC then he is in F3 along with Chase and Robby based on Thailand s/caps (depending on them being F3 s/caps) and thus Luke is F4?

Also this means that Jordan is either F1 or F2?

If this is like Shawn B (FIR recipient) it could be that Jordan's edit is just typical doubt the lead and F1 overcome together and Jordan's edit may get more negative like Shawn's was? If F2 then I can see JoJo rejecting Jordan based on similarities in past relationship behavior to that of her ex and so doubt that JoJo can't overcome?

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:50 pm

^Nice work, ladies. I'm vacillating back and forth on F1. The season preview and the first episode advice from former Bettes lead me to believe that this season doesn't follow the normal pathway.

From my perspective, the normal pathway is the one that we all pretty much see: JoJo fell for Jordan immediately, like leads of late, and she is moving through her MOT men until Jordan proposes at the FRC.

But if the season preview does indeed forecast something unexpected, then Jordan would not be the F1.

At this point in Des' season, I'm pretty sure that everyone, except for a handful, were signed, sealed, and delivered that Des picked Brooks. She acted just like Jo with Jordan. HTDs changed everything.

We'll see. If caps prove conclusively that the guys at the FRC are Robby and Jordan, then I think that the riddle of the season is solved mostly.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:31 pm

I'm vacillating back and forth and could make a case for all F4 men, some stronger than others. 

What could Robby have "done" to JoJo to cause her pain? Thoughts? What could he have done between FD (looks like things are pretty peachy between the two in Thailand) and FRC? 

So yes, that FRC preview could be deceiving, but it is more plausible that the person who "did" something to JoJo is Jordan. We have the lead in up to that in the storyline, plus no HTD or Thailand SCs for him. 

Unless the ex-Chad has shown up to win her back. Does anyone think it could be him?

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:00 am

Trust me, I have spent hours searching for views of Jordan's and Robby's hands.

I feel very confidant that the hands holding the ring box in the limo are Jordan's because they are a perfect match to Jordan's hands holding Robby's date card.

However, the spliced scenes at the podium are very confusing/purposefully deceitful. I previously said that there is no 100% certainty that the blue suit limo guy is the same blue suit guy in all of those podium shots.

In fact, that one view of the right thumb is basically the only view of a finger tip in that whole podium sequence. I actually think that the thumb looks more like Robby's. I actually think there is a possibility that BOTH men were dressed in blue suits (or the editors tweeked the colors in the previews) to deceive us into thinking it was all the same man.

The 'dark hair' look on the side of the hand is a shadow. You can see it disappear as the hands are shifted. Is there a shadow due to a more hairy hand? IDK. Maybe.

You will also notice that the camera view/standing position of the couple appears to change. Sometimes we see Jojo standing more to the side of the man - like in the scene where she is stroking his arm - he seems to be turned away from her. In other scenes- the one above she is holding both of the man's hands in hers and they appear to be more face to face. Is that because she is standing with two different men and the scenes are all spliced together? IDK. Maybe.

I watched, rewatched and rewound and paused those previews for hours! There is a lot about them that if odd. Including how she has that hair in her mouth at various times - I mean, the hair is exactly in her mouth more than once at different times. Coincidence? IDK. Maybe.

What truly needs to be done to analyze it, and I just didn't have the patience to do it, is we need to make a list of every word she says in a frame (those where we can see her lips moving with the guy in frame too) and put it next to the SC. Then add in a list of the VOs that 'complete the lines' we hear. Then see if we can find a pattern. (positive comments matching up with certain hands and negative comments matching up with the other pose) They may be mixing in scenes of two different guys.

The bottom line for me, personally, is that I TRULY believe that Jordan is F2 and Robby is F1. There is also the possibility in my mind that Jojo is just so wrecked by all of the drama that she lets both men go at the FRC. I have no control over that, and if that's what happened then that's what happened. I would hope that she would be able to at least get a boyfriend out of all of this, but who the heck knows.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:30 am

Mia, do know what episode/what scene I might get a good look at Robby's hands?

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 57 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:45 am

^^I think it's quite possible that Jordan and Robby both joined JoJo at the FRC podium with like-colored suits...

However, in my fantasy world, she would turn them both down and take Chase to the end.  giggling

I will try to analyze further on the splicing and dicing. I believe they did splice her FRC PI. See HERE
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:50 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Litta123 wrote:How about this? I put them all in the same upload. I think it's a match too, Mia.

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 57 Bcace052-3b54-43a2-af55-ffe5258e53ab
my SCs
Wow! Great sleuthing, Litta and looks like a perfect match! clapping!

So if Jordan is at FRC then he is in F3 along with Chase and Robby based on Thailand s/caps (depending on them being F3 s/caps) and thus Luke is F4?

Also this means that Jordan is either F1 or F2?

If this is like Shawn B (FIR recipient) it could be that Jordan's edit is just typical doubt the lead and F1 overcome together and Jordan's edit may get more negative like Shawn's was? If F2 then I can see JoJo rejecting Jordan based on similarities in past relationship behavior to that of her ex and so doubt that JoJo can't overcome?

question
It could be similar. However, Shawn was doing a lot of Kaitlyn-chasing. Kaitlyn always knew exactly where she stood with Shawn. He was borderline obsessed and unwavering in his feelings towards her.  

I think JoJos is quite capable of rejecting Jordan, yes, I do. 
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:57 am

AC, I just realized that the SCs you posted above with the rose podium in background is DIFFERENT than the preview clip shown at the end of last week's episode. I had not seen your SCs before.

In the previews, the podium is not visible is the shots like that at all. And she is definitely holding BOTH of the man's hands in the SCs you posted, as opposed to stroking the left arm or holding one hand of the man in the previews.

I am getting the vibe that the SCs above are of Robby, because I agree with you about the thumb shape.

Litta, there is no one good view of Robby's hands that I can think of. Maybe...Holding a drink. Spa day with his frenemy Jordan. You will notice that Robby's fingertips are more rounded, Jordan's are more squared off and meatier at the tips.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 77 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer