SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 75 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:11 pm

Thanks for the love Mia!  bestbud!

Ok, I made some SCs of Robby and Jordan's FS.  I haven't gotten a round to Chase's yet, but if anyone wants them let me know. Are any of you interested in sleuthing them?  If so, I'll post them.  If not, no worries!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:52 am

The only SC from the FDs that I would be interested in analyzing is: On Robby's date, the camera panned over to the bedside table in the morning and showed a pink cell phone charging. I was under the impression that the lead do not have access to their cell phones. If I could look at a SC of that, I'd appreciate it. I don't know what there is to glean from it, but the fact that they panned over to show it seemed odd to me.

Another thing I noticed while watching the FDs. They were staying in Hin Hua and the ocean is to the east. Therefore, we saw the sun in the east on the morning she left the hotel.

In the FRC SCs, we see the sun halfway down in the sky over the ocean, presumably in the afternoon leading up to sunset - that is their usual time for FRC, IIRC. So, this would mean that the ocean at the FRC would have to be to the west of shore. Correct? So, if they are still in Thailand for the MTP & LCD & FRC, that would place them in the stretch of Thailand that has a western coastline - in the area of Phuket. That preview clip showing the large sailed ship was identified by Katiebelle as being a specific area - must check the name she gave. We didn't see that ship on FDs, so it could be a part of a LCD.

I also noticed that in the SCs of the MTP dates, Jojo is dressed in spaghetti strapped sundress - like it is still hot outside - maybe this takes place in Hua Hin.  But on the LCD she is wearing long sleeved sweaters, and the men are both wearing long sleeves in a few scenes.

Last but certainly not least is this. In the newest preview shown at the end of MTA, they show 2 clips from the FRC of Jojo's face and Blue suit shoulder/sleeve.

In the first, she is smiling and telling a man she loves him - the jacket sleeve is big and kind of messy looking. I believe this to be Robby. He has large shoulders and if you look at the suit jackets he wears, the shoulders are looser and the sleeves are bigger. I also don't see a seam in the sleeve. For a millisecond, you can see a blip of flesh tone color in the upper right handed area of the tv screen - presumably the man's face/chin. I don't think it could ever be magnified enough to make anything out of it, though. But take a look for yourselves, if you care.

In the second, she is crying and telling a man she wanted every day for it to be him but... - the jacket shoulder/sleeve is the same one we sleuthed earlier with the 3 indentations and tailored seam. I believe this to be Jordan. If you look at the cut of the jackets that he typically wears, they are more fitted in the sleeve because his shoulders aren't as big. There is a very quick and very dark clip of Jordan wearing a blue suit as he walks from inside to outside through a curtain (prob at hotel). Difficult to see if there is a seam due to darkness. Possibly could see if the SC was lightened up.

Of course, this interpretation goes along with my prediction: Jordan F2 and Robby F1. Fingers crossed!!!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:26 am

Wow, Mia! I watched the preview and I see what you're seeing. I'm waiting for comcast to upload the MTA so I can get HD caps, but I took some off the Hulu preview. Here are the couple with the sleeve. Looking at the sunlight, it would appear that the cap with the partial face is at a later time (so F1). Also, he seems to have a healthy amount of scruff...that would be Robby in my mind. Just a couple of caps while I wait for a better version of the preview. (my SCs)

This is the cap when JoJo tells the guy she loves him. Hopefully, she sticks to her guns and only tells her F1 that she loves him.

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 E3156e64-ff04-4c37-a4d1-3a69b06e14fa

Same cap lightened to look for an arm seam...I can't see one.

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 C0374284-83c4-4b13-888d-812248bd39f1

Here is the other with the seam in the jacket arm. This is earlier in the day, imo.

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 772d8cd4-b05b-4d32-8afd-af05b8789f41

Same cap lightened, for better view of the seam.

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 Ca03800b-cbb1-4d60-b5ca-88946eb4dd64

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:48 am

Not the greatest set of caps because of the exposure, but you can get an idea of how Jordan's jacket fits. (all my SCs below)

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 78e7ed19-758c-4653-8f2e-0230e2d777b8

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 30ae2550-7dcc-481f-8791-eecf9fafc425
my SCs

FYI, I was able to take SCs (finally!) of the entire preview, but unfortunately, due to my schedule I won't be able to upload them until much later this afternoon...or possibly late this evening as I then have dinner plans with friends. Hopefully, I've posted the ones with the most sleuthing potential here until then. I am putting up the caps from above (more or less) in HD quality (and then lightened for detail).

JoJo's ILY statement...

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 57100bc7-ed7c-420e-a1de-b2dc67c27cc4

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 86720c6a-feee-4a62-ae42-c401fa7715ff

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 7bcb8f4b-06e9-4d44-bea6-fe38c76eb1e7

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 A7e0d4ee-00fb-4060-9f8d-cecbced3eedf

The apparent rejection...

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 1ee2ccbc-726d-42b0-b5df-bde7947eb7c2

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 D0ce291c-5952-4ccd-ab0b-e496177343da

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 E15f5cf3-bb29-4470-89c3-2ba61519f270

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 12a2f0b7-792a-46e6-a7bb-935d43774f04

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:54 am

One more, here's Jordan in his suit directly from the cap without cropping anything out.

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 94e236c5-f157-40d0-b599-6d0f7ece6bd0

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 391756eb-7162-4453-b23d-52ee646fe1c1

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 Aaf03a91-694f-4fcb-93e9-f9968b8c89d8

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 8b58fa8e-9c2e-4ac5-aecf-e7c41d4bbf29

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:51 pm

I am wondering how that piece of paper she is fanning herself with compares to the note that Robby gave her from his father.

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:51 pm

The piece of paper she fans herself with is white paper. My Spumoni's father's note was yellow paper.

Litta, You are the best!  On my TV screen, the piece of man's face was even tinier than what shows up in your SCs. In your SCs you can actually see 2 tones of color - that of skin and of scruff.  Thank you!  

I am 100% convinced that my Spumoni is F1. Not sure if there is a proposal at FRC. But, if there isn't one at FRC, I feel confident that it will occur sometime very soon, maybe even at the ATFR with all families present. Robby, however, is a total romantic and he is so over the moon for her that I could see it happening right there at the FRC. Especially since he doesn't have the benefit of knowing how hard she is struggling with her emotions...which leads me to this.....

First of all, I have always been vocal about the absurdity of the lead getting engaged at the FRC. In the vast majority of cases, it is a wish and a prayer type gesture at best and a let's keep our 15 minutes of fame going for me or us by becoming engaged. If the 2 participants are not completely sincere in their goal of finding a life partner, then any engagement is just a tv gesture. I, however, do believe that both Jojo and Robby are completely sincere in their goal to find a life partner. Whether or not any engagement from this show will actually lead to a happy marriage is always a long shot. The real work begins after the show ends. The couple needs to remain 'emotionally connected' while apart. The couple needs to have the correct attitude towards and make the most out of their captivity in the safe house visits. On these 2 aspects (staying connected and the safe house visits), I feel that if you are a naturally romantic person at heart, you have a much better chance at approaching this challenge the right way. You will embrace the challenge of making the most out of your minutes on the phone or in person. I feel very confident in Jojo and Robby's ability to meet these challenges. Then, of course, there are the challenges that come with the going public phase of the relationship and all the media attention. I don't see Jojo or Robby getting swept up into a He said She said kind of thing regarding the ex's. Jojo kind of showed me that on MTA. She shut Chad down by not engaging with him and in taking the high road. Robby said he had not spoken to his ex since the break up fight, and I tend to believe him. Why engage in the crazy. Just let it burn out on its own. Eventually people will move on when the story isn't garnering the attention that they crave. And, then there is the longterm compatibility issue - can this couple actually work in the real world, do their goals and aspirations align, are they willing to make changes necessary for the good of the relationship. I think with how much they love each other and with how much they each desire a spouse and family and for all that they each went through to go on this show and find one another - I say Yes, they will do whatever it takes to make the logistics work out. I already think that they are extremely compatible with each other, it now comes down to whether they are willing to make personal sacrifices and changes for the good of the relationship.  I think they have as good a shot as any couple in real life who has these same challenges.

Now, regarding Jojo's emotional state on FRC day.....I have seen Jojo very caring and kind to all of the men. I have seen her struggle with hurting the men and how best to eliminate the men. On MTA they revealed that she had never been the one to do the breaking up in any of her past relationships, yet here she is breaking up with 24 men. When I watch the previews for the final episode I see her scared to make the wrong choice - but I don't believe that this is that much different than the fear we have seen from her the entire season. It is just to a greater degree this time as this is her final decision to make. We have heard her vocalize how scared she is that she sent home the wrong guy or she is not doing this correctly, etc. Yet, the very next day, when her emotions settle down from the uncomfortable situation of having to have that difficult conversation and deal with the shock, hurt, pain, anger (whatever emotions come from the men), she seems happy with her decision and her gut tells her that she did make the correct decision. I said it before - fear, anxiety, sadness, guilt - they all cause a similar somatic reaction - sickness in our stomachs, tears, shaking, etc.  But once the trauma of the elimination process is done, she is able to sit down and look at her decision and know she did follow her gut and her heart, and she has found contentment in herself.

This show has been edited so strongly to emphasize Jojo's fears and concerns over making the wrong choice. Veg-Out posted in a thread recently all of these SCs showing her comments. I think that Jojo is a very emotionally vocal person. She feels something and she needs to express it. She is looking for that same quality in a spouse - hence her choice of Robby. A lot of other leads probably had the same feelings and fears, but they didn't have the personal make up to say those things out loud. Some people might not have as many fears and some people might not feel comfortable vocalizing those fears. But Jojo did feel comfortable and I think that for her vocalizing things is part and parcel to her processing things. (I can relate to this somewhat, as I am somebody who needs to sit down and type out my thoughts and feelings about things, including this show, and my style is certainly not the same as all of you - I'd venture to say that I am in a vast minority of people who feel compelled by virtue of my personal make up to put down in writing in such length and detail my thoughts about a TV dating show. But I do it. Season after season because that is just who I am.) Same with Jojo. So, the editors are able to take advantage of this quality and play up her distress and struggling. They do it to create doubts in us and to create drama for the FRC. They have footage of her saying on MTP to family that she wonders What if...What if I choose Robby and always wonder about Jordan....What if I choose Jordan.....Don't you think this is normal thinking in this abnormal setting? I do. What is abnormal to me is when they go from this point to an engagement in 24 hours. I would prefer it if they waited, but that is not what the show wants. The show wants a fairy tale ending for the couple in their finale. I, personally, want a fairy tale ending for the couple in real life.

So, when they play up the angst and tears, I don't allow it to sway me from my belief that she fell madly in love with Robby and chooses him. I believe that the SCs have shown us that. I believe her emotions and demeanor with the 2 men has shown that. I believe her words and questions with the 2 men have shown this. I believe that you can read Jojo's emotions very clearly by her eyes. She has a different look on her face when she is questioning or sad, the light goes out of her eyes. But when she is happy, you can see her eyes light up and glisten, and you can hear a softness in her voice. For example, at MTA, at first she was very serious on stage, I think due to the awkwardness and nervousness at how the men were going to relate to her. At the end, however, when CH asked her if she was happy, I could see it in her eyes - she is in love. Even though she was probably instructed to not give a single thing away because they are editing the FRC to be a possible she chooses noone/she makes a mistake situation and she tried to remain as stoic and neutral as possible, I could see in her eyes and hear in her voice that she really, truly is happy. I choose to believe that she is happy with Robby.

So, as always, these are my personal opinions. I am totally unspoiled. Please be kind to me if I have somehow concocted this entire love story in my own mind. It's been a great love story to me - fictional or real. Peace.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:37 pm

Sorry for the double post.

I think there is a good possibility that the suit jacket Robby wear to FRC is the same suit jacket he wore on FD dinner portion. And the suit jacket Jordan wore at the RC when Luke was eliminated is the same suit jacket he wears to FRC.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:57 am

A new preview from People:

Jojo in love with Jordan and Robby

Not able to embed it at the moment.  If I am able to later, I'll edit my post and add it in.  The video is at the top, followed by a rehashing of the couple of previews we've gotten of the FRC and what we know.  There are comments allowed at the bottom, so be careful scrolling and how far down you go.

SCs for the preview are Up
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:27 am

Thanks ladybug. From the last tidbit where she says my heart is somewhere else, it looks as though it's Robby to me as we see a bit of the facial hair. And I believe Robby has more sideburns and beard than Jordan. Perhaps if we get a shot of both in the FRC suits we can see who has a clean shave and who doesn't.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:46 am

Yep I agree, aviej. That does look like Robby's scruff. JoJo is saying, "I fell in love with you, but my heart is with someone else." This is a cap from that time frame. I'm so sorry, Mia. I think this is the smoking gun.  hmmm

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 97dcd636-c1d7-42b4-bee6-d56a49ffb3bb

A few more including his ear...

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 30759511-3b97-4026-a89d-cefd1149773e

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 B9c50879-bdba-42f3-b4f2-48b536879db9

Thanks, Ladybug.  bestbud!  I think that does about does it...so disappointing!

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:57 am

Mia, just now seeing your request for this SC.  Sorry!

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 110b384d574b85c13ea1a698934d70da_zpsdhkbdisj
MY SC - Robby's FS
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer