SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 76 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 76 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:31 pm

Litta123 wrote:Yep I agree, aviej. That does look like Robby's scruff. JoJo is saying, "I fell in love with you, but my heart is with someone else." This is a cap from that time frame. I'm so sorry, Mia. I think this is the smoking gun.  hmmm

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 76 97dcd636-c1d7-42b4-bee6-d56a49ffb3bb

A few more including his ear...

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 76 30759511-3b97-4026-a89d-cefd1149773e

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 76 B9c50879-bdba-42f3-b4f2-48b536879db9

Thanks, Ladybug.  bestbud!  I think that does about does it...so disappointing!

I don't think so......

We can say that all 3 SCs above are of the same man, but that man is NOT Robby. That is not Robby's earlobe. You see a bump out in this guy's^ earlobe. Jordan has a meatier earlobe which could create the bump out. Robby's earlobes are thinner and taper in a smooth, consistent oval shape. You can go back through the SCs that are posted of the LCD/MTP to see lots of examples of Jordan's and Robby's ears. There are many different angles to look at. Also, in the SC above where you can see both the ear and the scruff, the scruff is in front of the ear only (along the jaw line) but does not progress further back onto the man's neck to be behind the ear or beyond the jaw line. This is consistent with Jordan's scruff which never goes beyond the jawline. In contrast, you can look at multiple SCs of Robby and see that the edge of his scruff comes down like a sideburn, continues down his face to below his ear, then it cuts back further and covers more of his neck, reaching beyond the ear line, and further down is throat. 

Not to mention the jacket sleeve- the one with the seam. Go back and look at the jackets Jordan wore at RC/dates. He recently wore one that was a brownish color and it had the exact same seam in the sleeve. I actually think this is the same jacket that Jordan wore when Luke was eliminated. I have yet to find a SC of any of Robby's jackets with a seam. 

I think Robby's FRC jacket might be the same jacket he wore on his FD dinner. I noticed that Robby has recycled a lot of his clothes in Thailand, wearing the same clothes in different ways on different days. Which got me to study the jackets more.

So, I don't think this is a smokin' gun proving it's Jordan at all. JMHOAA.

ETA: If you look at episode 1 at 34:36 mark, you can freeze frame Jordan's original suit. Looks identical to this suit.^ IMO.
       RL is calling, but l will look for more match ups/comparisons later if time permits.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 76 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:21 pm

Mia, I respect your opinion. You know Robby and his look way more than I do. I'm posting my final caps of the the two guys with their scruff comparison, both original and then lightened. I'll let you decide for yourself, but for me, I think the guy she lets go has the fuller scruff...so Robby, imo. This is a disappointing outcome to be sure.

It's been fun posting with all you other nonspoiled, but I think the season is over for me. See you all after the finale!

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 76 6e42ab1a-de1f-4278-a17b-76be1dfb6574

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 76 62fd7eb6-33e6-4865-80c5-41b24cb1331c

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 76 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:59 pm

Litta, thanks for doing that. That also confirms it for me. The edit pointed to this ending though Robby gained on Jordan recently just like JoJo did Lauren.

Very disappointing season since it was basically set before she even pulled up to the mansion. I wish Jo the best. PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:12 pm

Litta, I hate to see you go!   :tissuebox Thank you for all of your SCs, sleuthing and silliness! Appreciate it very much!  hi See ya on the other side very soon.   blowkiss

Ok, roll call time! Who's still completely unspoiled and here in the unspoiled thread?..............Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?  

Gee, I hope this doesn't end like the nursery rhyme!  affraid

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:55 pm

I agree veg_out. I thought JoJo would see through the "bad guys" better. To me it's clear that Robby is in bubble love and that Jordan is not ready for marriage. There's no point for me to stay on here as it's clear to me based on the last preview's SC that Jordan is the F1. Wish you luck Mia and I hope your heart is prepared for whatever the outcome may be. Peace out.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:34 pm

Thank you, Aviej. You will be missed. :tissuebox See you soon. hi
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:13 pm

Mia, I'm still here with you technically. I haven't checked the spoiled forum regarding the F1. For me, like Litta wrote, those caps above are my smoking gun. I'm not sure that I'll watch the finale, maybe just the ATFR.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:21 pm

veg_out wrote:Mia, I'm still here with you technically. I haven't checked the spoiled forum regarding the F1. For me, like Litta wrote, those caps above are my smoking gun. I'm not sure that I'll watch the finale, maybe just the ATFR.

I am still searching for a good back view of their ears. If I find anything, I will post it. I think that the jacket sleeve is important, and the ear is more definitive than the scruff. The shape of the ear will not change, but need to find one at same viewpoint. The scruff can look different depending on shave, lighting and possible color manipulation of clip. Also, their might be another preview in the coming days. But glad you're still here!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:24 pm

Let me know if you need a SC, Mia!

Just shoot me a pm with details of when and where (epi, date, time p, etc.) so I'll know what to look for.  yes
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:34 pm

I am here and unspoiled. Smiley I'm not actively sleuthing, since I have not necessarily cared much for this season.

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:42 pm

marriedtoabaritone wrote:I am here and unspoiled. Smiley I'm not actively sleuthing, since I have not necessarily cared much for this season.

cheerleader Yay! I just don't want to feel lonely. sad

Ladybug, Thank you. I will let you know if I need anything. Thanks for offering to help.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:52 pm

I have been studying the ears. This is what I have observed:

When viewed from behind - from directly behind neck looking at an angle towards the ear:

I) the backside of the body of the ear:
Robby's is a bit more semi-circular and Jordan's is a bit more of a oval/ curved rectangle, meaning:
Robby's ears are a bit shorter and the bottom half towards the lobe tapers in at a slightly sharper angle.
Jordan's ears are a bit longer in length top to bottom, with less of a taper towards the lobe.
When viewed from behind, from the angle I mentioned above, this accounts for a slightly different appearance. But it is so hard to discern the difference because:
1) there is only a SC of one of the ears, so a comparison cannot be made.
2) the angle of the SC is not the same as the angle I have analyzed. The angle of the SC is from the shoulder looking towards the back of ear. Meaning, we cannot get a full and proper picture of the shape of the back of the ear to make a guess with any level of certainty.

II) the fleshiness of the back of the ear.
Jordan's have a fleshier rim than Robby's, but again cannot discern from this angle. If you look closely the SC of the ear is actually taken when the man bows his head downward, which throw of the analysis completely.

So, at this point I say no definitive match can be made with either man.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer