SELECT CONTENT

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 2 Empty Re: Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Post by ElonM Wed May 18, 2016 9:19 am

MF tweeted this and then deleted it

I'm wondering if its connected the #Coupled that Cassie help produced.

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 16s16 seconds ago
Congratulations to the talentless hacks over at Fox. You know who you are... #pathetic
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

3 - Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 2 Empty Re: Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Post by Brill Wed May 18, 2016 10:17 am

I never watched this show, "UnREAL", but saw this from Facebook.

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/05/fake-bachelor-show-worked.html?mid=twitter_cut#

3 - Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 18, 2016 10:23 am

ElonM wrote:MF tweeted this and then deleted it

I'm wondering if its connected the #Coupled that Cassie help produced.

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  16s16 seconds ago
Congratulations to the talentless hacks over at Fox. You know who you are... #pathetic

Ouch laugh out loud. I think it is!

3 - Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed May 18, 2016 10:53 am

Sprite wrote:
casjacknick wrote:So I watched Coupled tonight (well 2/3's of it). Did anybody else?

Yes, I did.

I want to go to that island! It looked beautiful.

So far, I found the show interesting. They basically set up everything this week, but I will be curious to see how things go once they have some 1:1 time with the person they pick. The previews make it sound as if there are some successful couples. Some of the girls are a little screechy, but what else is new? I want to see more of the guys. I am wondering how many episodes there are?

What did you think? I'll be watching next week. I have set it to record on my PVR.

I liked it. It reminded me more of Paradise than the Bachelor but I thought it was a fun premise and yes I would love to go to that island!
I don't know what it is about the initial meets but I called who the first guy would end up with, the blonde girl and I think I know who Imari will pick. The host guy is a character. One of the girls seems to be over the top and I don't know who will pick her but overall it was a fun episode. I think I'll set my DVR too and catch the next episode to at least see how the first couple ended up. They actually seemed realish. I missed the first 15 minutes but saw the girls meet the first guy, Alex, I think his name was. I didn't like him until I saw his one on one time with the girl he picked, Lindsay? The one thing I like the most was how all the girls act so happy for the girl(s) that are picked, that's refreshing.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 18, 2016 4:33 pm

Hmm, he's pissed about #coupled  giggling

Mike Fleiss ✔️ ‎@fleissmeister
We have a bomb shell, Fox has a bomb... Shame on the talentless hacks behind a truly lame ripoff!

He retweeted this pic
https://twitter.com/realityrose_/status/732968699561271297
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Geez.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed May 25, 2016 1:52 pm

Sprite did you watch Coupled last night?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed May 25, 2016 3:31 pm

^ I did. I'm liking it so far. It's nice and light which is a refreshing contrast. I really like the host. And best of all, the fact that MF is spewing negativity toward it,  makes me want to watch it all the more.  

Isn't Cassie Lambert Peter Scalettar's (Bach producer) wife? Hmmm, How's that going to work? no idea Hugesmile
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed May 25, 2016 3:43 pm

Who knows. I actually really like seeing the first couple (Alex and Lindsay?) together, they are kind of cute. Really liked the new guy. The female Alex is a little too much for me but I did feel for Tahleya (sp?) in the beginning. It's an interesting concept and I wish I could see them doing more activities ala the Bach but it's overall a cute fun and light show. Obviously from the preview Imari and Dom are not going to make it. Should be interesting what happens after that, does he get another chance with Alicia? Maybe Tahleya? Does she get to go back and meet new guys? Or do they just go home?

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 25, 2016 5:54 pm

casjacknick wrote:Sprite did you watch Coupled last night?

rhondam wrote:^ I did. I'm liking it so far. It's nice and light which is a refreshing contrast. I really like the host. And best of all, the fact that MF is spewing negativity toward it,  makes me want to watch it all the more.  

Isn't Cassie Lambert Peter Scalettar's (Bach producer) wife? Hmmm, How's that going to work? no idea Hugesmile

casjacknick wrote:Who knows. I actually really like seeing the first couple (Alex and Lindsay?) together, they are kind of cute. Really liked the new guy. The female Alex is a little too much for me but I did feel for Tahleya (sp?) in the beginning. It's an interesting concept and I wish I could see them doing more activities ala the Bach but it's overall a cute fun and light show. Obviously from the preview Imari and Dom are not going to make it. Should be interesting what happens after that, does he get another chance with Alicia? Maybe Tahleya? Does she get to go back and meet new guys? Or do they just go home?

Yes, I did!

Like you rhondam I also really like the host. He is very relaxed and chill, not at all cheesy like CH. I also think it is a hoot that MF is bitching about it. I really don't think it is a rip off of the Bachelor. It seems quite different to me. It's not like MF invented the concept of the dating show. Might be a bit uncomfortable for Cassie and Peter, but to me this is more like Love in the Wild rather than the Bachelor.

I'm enjoying the show so far. The first couple seem cute so far and it looks like there may be trouble for Imari and Dom, but I'm wondering if they are setting us up with the edit? The couple who all seems to be smooth sailing for will have trouble and the one who has issues will grow closer as they have obstacles to overcome and work through. Or maybe they just don't make it? Who knows. I'm looking forward to finding out more how it will all work. I would also like to see more of the interactions of the couples as they pair off. I hope they have more individual dates rather than continuing with double, triple and group dating in the future.

I like that marine/romance writer. I bet it his casting will give some ideas to MF for next season. I wouldn't be surprised to see someone similar cast on the next bette...with a possible set up for the next bachelor. You heard it here first! Who do you think he will pick to spend time with? Also, the guy coming in next week doesn't look to be all that attractive IMO and seems to be a player. I am definitely going to keep watching!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed May 25, 2016 6:25 pm

With the set up of: This girl is my younger self and this girl is my older maturer self I think he'll choose to go with his "mature" self and pick the model. I actually like the model over the blonde anyway but either way it'll be interesting. I wonder if the "coupled" groups could even be featured long enough to have individual dates. It's only an hour long show....

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 25, 2016 6:40 pm

I also think he will pick the model.

Yes, I do hope we see more of the individual couples and not just together as a group.

Do you know how many episodes there are?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

+40
chasus71
jojo47
whit90
kmick0890
Astrobach