SELECT CONTENT

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 3 Empty Re: Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Post by sublime Wed May 25, 2016 7:41 pm

I like this show as well so far. I like that it is only an hour and (so far) doesn't have a lot of contrived drama. I think the marine is going to pick the model, Ashley. She seemed more ready to settle down which is what he says he wants, and in the preview for next week's episode, it looked like she was on the boat (based on the hair color of one of the girls) with the "coupled" couples.

sublime

Back to top Go down

3 - Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 3 Empty Re: Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Post by rhondam Wed May 25, 2016 9:22 pm

Lol that's what I saw in the preview too sublime! So we all think he made the best choice by picking the model. From the preview it looks like they has a lot of fun. 

Yes I think next week's guy is a playa too Sprite. He doesn't give off a good vibe. I wonder how many will turn right? Speaking of, can the guys not hear their footsteps and know if they went right or not? I keep thinking that while watching. Oh well it's still a good concept. 

The DJ personality made me want to shake her and then slap her to calm WAY down. 

I like 2nd guy. He's so relax and chill, but Dom is too uptight to see enough of his good qualities I think. It's too bad that he texted the other girl and said he should've picked her. The flip side is that Dom might think twice about being so controlling and try to relax and have fun with the next guy.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 25, 2016 9:40 pm

I'm still not ready to write those two off. It just seems too easy, but it is hard to tell since we don't know how they edit the show because this is the first season. I am looking forward to the next episode.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by wandb Thu May 26, 2016 4:30 pm

I'm watching this show as well. Any chance we could get a dedicated thread for it? I like it so far!

wandb

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 26, 2016 4:46 pm

Contact GuardianAngel with your request for a new thread, just in case she does not see this post soon.
She likes to start the new threads and place them properly.
Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 26, 2016 4:52 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:31 am

Is there an open thread for Unreal?

Season 2 premiere tonight.

‘UnREAL:’ Here’s What You Need to Remember for the Season 2 Premiere
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/unreal-remember-season-2-premiere-151311456.html
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:47 am

There wasn't one for season 2. Here it is. Thanks Elon.

UnREAL Season 2

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:30 pm

Pics from Celeb Family Feud episode airing Sunday July 31st. (scroll to the bottom) http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/celebrity-family-feud/episodes/bachelors-vs-bachelorettes-and-indy-car-drivers-vs-sports-illustrated-models/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

3 - Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 3 8367-910 3 - Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 3 I_got_13 3 - Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 3 E5kqdm15 3 - Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:46 pm

Love At First Kiss

JUNE 23, 2016 | 09:00AM PT
TLC has greenlit “Love at First Kiss,” a new dating series, Variety has learned exclusively.

Warner Horizon Television, the studio behind mega dating show “The Bachelor,” is producing “Love at First Kiss.”

Before landing at TLC, the project was initially set up at VH1, before the Viacom cabler passed on the series.

The series breaks singles’ boundaries by having them go beyond their comfort zones and kiss a total stranger, without introduction, to find out if one kiss can lead to everlasting love. If either of the pair feels a spark while lip-locked, he or she can head to a two-minute speed date, which could lead to date in the real world where all bets are off.

Each episode will introduce viewers to new singles — and some returning singles from previous episodes who didn’t find love the first time around — as they ditch the traditional ways of meeting someone and take the plunge with a complete stranger.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:56 pm

Catching Kelce
SERIES PREMIERE
OCTOBER 5, 9PM

Which lucky lady will catch Travis Kelce's heart?

On E!'s upcoming dating competition series Catching Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end and 2016 Pro Bowl Select will romance 50 eligible women—one from each state—in the hopes of finding his one, true soulmate teammate!

During his quest for love, the superstar athlete will be joined by famous friends and family members who will help him narrow down the playing field along the way. But in the end, Travis will ultimately have to make the final decision and choose his dream girl.

Before the premiere of Catching Kelce, check out the NFL stud's hottest Instagram pics below!
PHOTOS: Travis Kelce's hottest Instagrams

Travis Kelce Instagram @killatrav

http://www.eonline.com/shows/catching_kelce/news/736367/nfl-star-travis-kelce-is-ready-for-love-on-e-s-upcoming-series-catching-kelce-see-his-hottest-instagram-pics
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:35 pm

MiniDiva wrote:

Catching Kelce
SERIES PREMIERE
OCTOBER 5, 9PM

Which lucky lady will catch Travis Kelce's heart?

On E!'s upcoming dating competition series Catching Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end and 2016 Pro Bowl Select will romance 50 eligible women—one from each state—in the hopes of finding his one, true soulmate teammate!

During his quest for love, the superstar athlete will be joined by famous friends and family members who will help him narrow down the playing field along the way. But in the end, Travis will ultimately have to make the final decision and choose his dream girl.

Before the premiere of Catching Kelce, check out the NFL stud's hottest Instagram pics below!
PHOTOS: Travis Kelce's hottest Instagrams

Travis Kelce Instagram @killatrav

http://www.eonline.com/shows/catching_kelce/news/736367/nfl-star-travis-kelce-is-ready-for-love-on-e-s-upcoming-series-catching-kelce-see-his-hottest-instagram-pics

Saw the commercial for this..I didn't watch Jesse Palmer's season but this is probably Jesse Palmer 2.0, right? laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

+40
chasus71
jojo47
whit90
kmick0890
Astrobach