SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum -  Discussion - #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by July Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:01 am

It almost seems like their families have known each other for ages! giggling
July
July

Female Posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum -  Discussion - #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:02 am

Thank you Lauren's mom for the money shot! We don't have nearly enough natural pictures of just the 2 IRL yet.

Trista and Ryan live in Vail. Trista and Ryan version 2.0, aka Ben and Lauren, will be residing in Denver, which is just under a 2 hour drive from each other. I'd bet ANYTHING the two couples meet up once BenLo is settled. Bank on it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:10 am

From the picture , I could see all of goodness, joy and elation of the times they have been enjoyed together. Could be sure by the sparkle in BenLo eyes and both casually looking good as always.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum -  Discussion - #4 - Page 2 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:23 am

How sweet and cute are all these updates. Lauren's parents flying in for Ben's birthday, that's amazing! They just look so happy, the sparkle in their eyes.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:36 am

The parents out for his birthday is darling. PINKHEART PINKHEART Real life is good for them.

It's always very sweet to see families of young couples surround them with support and love. They have two sets of parents who know the tricks for a loving, long-term relationship. Good signs for these two. yes
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:56 am

I listened again that podcast, and it struck out to me, that Lauren said, that whenever and whatever she has been feeling (frustration, hurt, sadness etc) Ben had never tried to talk her out of it, he let her experience that feeling and talk it out, just listening. IMO it's such a positive quality, there's nothing more annoying, than someone belittling or talking down your legitimate feelings you feel for a good reason. They sound like they have a really good communication going on between them.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:41 am

Just came across a lovely IG post by Brady Toops on March 14th of meeting Lauren on Alaskan Airline. 
Can someone please edit and bring it over. It's fairly long. Thanks

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by ceoona Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:46 am

Idlemess..here ...

@bradytoops Well, if you're watching the season finale of "The Bachelor" tonight, here's my pick - @lauren_bushnell! I randomly ran into her on an Alaskan Airlines flight out of LAX back in December before anyone even knew who she was - just an unusually attractive flight attendant walking up and down the aisles! I finally figured out who she was and asked her about the show. She didn't actually tell me if she made it to the end, but when I asked her about whether she liked "Ben" during her time on the show, her eyes lit up, she smiled big, and said, "Yes." So crazy running into her. And even crazier putting two and two together that she was actually on the show. I can definitely confirm that she's one of the sweetest, most genuine people I've ever met. And if she is in fact engaged, then Ben Higgins is indeed a lucky man! Sorry all you JoJo fans, but I gotta be #teamlauren. Good luck tonight @higgins.ben! #thebachelor #abc #seasonfinale
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:55 am

So great to see the two families coming together for Ben's birthday, they seem like one solid unit already! BenLo are so relaxed and happy in that picture which Lauren's mom took heartbeat

Also love Lauren's reaction when Brady asked her about Ben back in December, I bet it was a dead giveaway Smiley

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum -  Discussion - #4 - Page 2 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:08 am

Thank you Ceoona

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:31 am

Article about Ben and Lauren's potential kids faces would look like. lmao I'm dying

https://www.romper.com/p/what-would-ben-higgins-lauren-bushnells-kids-look-like-here-are-the-bachelors-potential-babies-photos-7621

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum -  Discussion - #4 - Page 2 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:38 am

Haha, I'm sorry, but all these baby face morphs always freak me out laugh out loud

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum -  Discussion - #4 - Page 2 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+64
Miyala
adj13
Seabear
Linds911
richmondrose