SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 28.05.16 16:25

I change polish often. I have favorites that I wear frequently, but seldom put the same color on twice/back to back. I do tend to wear darker colors in cooler weather and pastels and brights in warmer weather.  Could be something as simple as that.  Or maybe it just panned out that way based on clothing options and mood. no idea
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva 28.05.16 16:31

Yes. There is no way of telling.
For many years(20+) I had wraps, gels, whatever over my "real" nails. I quit working a year ago and vowed I was going to go natural and finally did in Feb.
SO---since then I have been using gel nail polish sans light. It dries in minutes or less and I change often.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 28.05.16 16:35

So can that theory hold for a day and evening portion or do y'all still think this may be Phuket? You can't see her nail color on the bridge in Hua Hin with Robby.

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 E8719838-ee43-4f02-b920-eb528d20e446
teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 D3364b78-2b97-48f4-9f7b-0cbf89cb52c9

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3451p420-the-bachelorette-12-jojo-fletcher-s-caps-sm-sleuthing-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Last edited by GuardianAngel on 28.05.16 17:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added source)

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.05.16 16:36

However considering the tight schedule she has and unless she has someone do to that for her, it would be more difficult to do that in south america. *edit*

but again, I agree with @mercieme that it is funny that we see only dark nails in south america so far

Last edited by HEA on 28.05.16 16:38; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.05.16 16:38

No, I think this means that these screen caps are taken from S. America. There is also a photo of JoJo taken on her own on the same day as the bridge cap in Thailand. You can clearly see she isn't wearing dark nail polish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.05.16 16:40

in_denial wrote:No, I think this means that these screen caps are taken from S. America. There is also a photo of JoJo taken on her own on the same day as the bridge cap in Thailand. You can clearly see she isn't wearing dark nail polish.

this is exactly what we are trying to demonstrate: dark nails in south america and pastel to none in thailand and LA. So if we can establish this, when we will get the next teasers, that will help us to figure it out who is where Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 28.05.16 16:43

HEA wrote:
in_denial wrote:No, I think this means that these screen caps are taken from S. America. There is also a photo of JoJo taken on her own on the same day as the bridge cap in Thailand. You can clearly see she isn't wearing dark nail polish.

this is exactly what we are trying to demonstrate: dark nails in south america and pastel to none in thailand and LA. So if we can establish this, when we will get the next teasers, that will help us to figure it out who is where Smiley

I guess she still could have put the dark back on between Hua Hin and Phuket, but probably not. Seems like she has a really dark- almost black color and a dark maroon for episode 4-7.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.05.16 16:45

If I am recalling correctly, she only has light polish/french manicure in all the definite Thailand scenes we have of Robby and Chase.

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 28.05.16 16:48

in_denial wrote:If I am recalling correctly, she only has light polish/french manicure in all the definite Thailand scenes we have of Robby and Chase.

yes, but we don't have any caps beyond FD yet or at least I don't think we do if we can put Robby's in S. America. It's just that Katiebelle thinks it would have been too cold to swim without wetsuits in Uruguay.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 28.05.16 16:48

I'm just not sure that's a pattern.  I'll use it to help match up outfits and SC's but I hope we keep sleuthing other details in the SCs to determine location.  Nail polish color alone should not dictate or rule out locations, IMO.

I don't see why changing polish colors would be all that difficult.  She could've brought her own polish along and done it herself or one of the make up crew done it for her.  Just because she has polish on doesn't mean she went somewhere to have it done, IMO. JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.05.16 16:50

just for comparison

robby declaration and jojo reaction

via GIPHY

for me it means nothing. she could have had a big crush at the first half season with jordan and it changed later for another. But it is interesting to see the difference of reaction. For me, jojo is not at the same level of feelings at all. She looks very surprised.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.05.16 16:51

in_denial wrote:If I am recalling correctly, she only has light polish/french manicure in all the definite Thailand scenes we have of Robby and Chase.

no it is established that she also have no nail polish in LA

Yes it is not difficult to change but it is JUST a weird that we saw her with dark nail only in south america AND it may help us all to figure it out the timeframe

nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited by HEA on 28.05.16 16:53; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear