SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:17 pm

So I do not want to step on anyone's toes but I am able to make some scaps about the cheating segment

are you okay with that?

Back to top Go down

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:30 pm

Please check the screen caps thread first and see what we have so you do not replicate. If we do not certain ones, that would be very kind of you to offer. Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:00 am

OK then. I am on it. thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:31 am

soccermom333 wrote:After seeing these screen caps, my hopes are once again diminished for a foiler.  :thud   The way she looks at Jordan is like nothing else.  

:yes:  definitely.  But then I think, well, why would TPTB put such an obvious looking tell from Jojo and Jordan in the season preview for all to see and take as proof of the spoiler?  Then I jump back on the fence to thinking there must be a foiler.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:13 am

I am not even half the video... it is getting worse IMO

- She does not look in his eyes when she raise the question, only the end
- he looks shocked and taken by surprise
- she hold his hand with her 2 hands when his left hand is on his knee
- she is very engaged body language versus he is back from her (he does not want to be here)
- when she speaks, he does not look into her eyes but evade to the table, to his glass
- when he drinks before speaking, she starts to smile and finish by what I see a silent laugh (at this stage he is VERY uncomfortable)
- he finishes his drink and say: I don't know what to say
- he looks down again, pulls back, still not looking at her in the eyes

and this is only 3:28 out of 8:41 of the slomo...

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:40 am

soccermom333 wrote:^^^^The problem now is that the other guys have moved on.  Hard to find a "Molly" to take someone back after they rejected you for someone else.  imo
Robby is very gushy positive about JoJo. I think the Hayes and #teamrojo might want her back.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:11 am

relaxing wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:After seeing these screen caps, my hopes are once again diminished for a foiler.  :thud   The way she looks at Jordan is like nothing else.  

:yes:  definitely.  But then I think, well, why would TPTB put such an obvious looking tell from Jojo and Jordan in the season preview for all to see and take as proof of the spoiler?  Then I jump back on the fence to thinking there must be a foiler.

Yep. There is no way she can be that stupid. Or maybe she can. TBH I've reslly never seen a lead so much into a contestant BL wise. That's pretty hard to fake. Hot kissing is easy to act out but not this stuff.

this is great though for sleuhing,

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:34 am

Alanna wrote:That second picture is just insane considering everything she already knew about BBJ at that point. Where's Harrison when you need him to slap the lead?!

My thought! If she knew the brothers knew too!!! They where sooo hard on Ben, but BBJ got the pass ????? Really!!! Rolling Eyes duh teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 1710264613
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:11 am

Yes her brothers particularly Ben would have known.

Obviously there is still an "if" they met him and "if" all this is true. But the MTP should be interesting.

Here are some new thoughts from this morning :

Maybe she decided to play cat and mouse with Jordan from the outset ???? That is possible. She knew he was joining and knew that he was coming on to her season for a lark.

Lure the reluctant contestant out by being physical and whimpering around him, pouting that he is not "opening up" and "not in to me as I am you crap" and then bam .......... slam him with the rumors she has heard. All to get him to squirm on National TV.

And this cat and mouse game goes on till the very end where she gets her ultimate revenge ? Either at the end of filming OR in real time at the MTP or ATFR ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:09 pm

just noticed that she is wearing the same pearl earring on this pics. important? I don't know.

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Robjoj10
my scap from recorded TV

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 2611
teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 2511
both from Fleiss twitter

but she does not have them with Chase

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Chasej10
my scap from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:32 pm

Real life has kept me busy and away this week.  Is there anything that needs to be SC'd?  Thanks to those that have helped out and done them this week!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:36 pm

HEA wrote:just noticed that she is wearing the same pearl earring on this pics. important? I don't know.

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Robjoj10
my scap from recorded TV

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 2611
teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 2511
both from Fleiss twitter

but she does not have them with Chase

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Chasej10
my scap from recorded TV

I think the pearl earrings were worn for the LCD and not the FDs.
I think Robby kissing her is from LCDs, according to the Filming schedule and MFs tweet of her standing on that bridge.

Can anyone see what bathing suit she is wearing ?
The one with the black stress does not seem to be peeping through what she wears with Chase and Robby.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear