SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:40 am

mercieme wrote:Grace it looks like the shadow of Jojo's thumb.....having a hard time seeing hairs on that SC.

The sun is overhead and to the left of her, so wouldn't a shadow from her thumb be in the opposite direction and downward? I'll see if I can get a more high def cap.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:46 am

In the no spoilers screencap thread there's a screencap of Jojo with the letter/paper in her hand standing.

Maybe she was reading her break up message or it could be a cue card. no idea
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:16 am

mercieme wrote:Grace it looks like the shadow of Jojo's thumb.....having a hard time seeing hairs on that SC.

how about this one?

TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 B1fcd08a-91ee-41f1-8f6f-26fd7a9238db_zpsmmkfvtoo
TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 3a1f895b-c0e2-4fc9-921a-a5f67cd9bdc7_zpsrt99qpzd
my s/c

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:20 am

Thanks Grace...this SC is clearer. Does Robby have very hairy hands or sparsely hairy ones. Regardless if Jordan has bare no hair hands then IA those have to be Robby's. Thanks for doing the SC.

Elon, I noticed the same about the paper, I am still clueless what it means.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:41 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks Grace...this SC is clearer. Does Robby have very hairy hands or sparsely hairy ones. Regardless if Jordan has bare no hair hands then IA those have to be Robby's. Thanks for doing the SC.

Elon, I noticed the same about the paper, I am still clueless what it means.

This is not the greatest. I can look for a better one tomorrow, but it sort of shows that black hair edge on the side of his hand.

TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Screen%20Shot%202016-06-22%20at%201.23.18%20AM_zpse94e71im
https://www.instagram.com/roberthunter89/
TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 B1fcd08a-91ee-41f1-8f6f-26fd7a9238db_zpsmmkfvtoo
my s/c

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:36 am

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Another theory... what if the shot of JoJo walking on the beach at sunset with her bracelet on was shot the next day...what they call b roll filming?  

nope you still have it!!!!

she ends alone at the finale.... but few days/weeks later, in real world, she cannot help it and contact the rejectee and give it a shot in real world TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 2498057887 ..............IMO

--

what about the paper is the letter that robby gave her at episode pool group date???
The document does not look perfect shape and neat at the finale IMO
It does not look like a date card. the corner is folded and we can see the dents on one side (notepad) IMO

TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 118
my scap from recorded TV

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:52 am

That's an interesting pose. She is hiding her breast and has a pillow between them. She did not do that with anyone else.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:57 am

iamreal2u wrote:That's an interesting pose.  She is hiding her breast and has a pillow between them.  She did not do that with anyone else.  

the bottom was Photoshoped with jordan and I think she just want to protect her lady parts IMO

but yes. interesting definitely yes

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:52 am

nd4reality wrote:what if she rejected both guys then later went back for one? thats a storyline they have never done before and we have talked about for a while now on here.

I think if they had footage of her rejecting Jordan they would have used some of it because then people would believe she picked Robby. Instead, they are trying to make us believe she's saying goodbye to Jordan when it's really Robby imo. They are also trying to suggest she picks no one, so for that reason (and the SM stuff) I doubt it.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:56 am

There's no way Jo is alone right now imo. The sm favs, traveling times as BBJ evidence is wayyyyy too strong for her to be single I think.

Nor do I think she made a decision at a later date. How often does that happen? Plus she'd NEVER take the chance of releasing BBJ into the wild while she hems and haws, knowing his hand is inches away from Raya at all times as it is.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:18 am

MY suggestion was not that she released him for  a long time, just a few hours for a lot of drama and a TV  cliff hanger.
R
Then went rushing off to reunite with her f1.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:21 am

I am posting this as a reminder to all and not finger pointing at any one person. 
 rule
May 24th 2016: 
We find it necessary to implement this new rule.

If you are spoiled, you are not allowed to participate in sleuthing NON SPOILED. If you are spoiled and are sleuthing, then it should remain in the spoiled threads.

Please do not answer any of their questions if you are spoiled.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear