SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:40 am

nd4reality wrote:MY suggestion was not that she released him for  a long time, just a few hours for a lot of drama and a TV  cliff hanger.
R
Then went rushing off to reunite with her f1.

Still, why not use some footage of her rejecting Jordan instead of trying to fool us that Robby is Jordan? Nice effort putting them both in blue suits though.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:42 am

Idk.

I'm just trying to link her walking on the beach, seemingly alone close to sundown with the rejection of possibly 2 guys.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:46 am

grace8136 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:MY suggestion was not that she released him for  a long time, just a few hours for a lot of drama and a TV  cliff hanger.
R

Still, why not use some footage of her rejecting Jordan instead of trying to fool us that Robby is Jordan? Nice effort putting them both in blue suits though.
I agree. They would go with the simplest. 
I think she ends up with Jordan and we are being led to question this. 
As others have mentioned, it appears she is with someone now.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:10 am

May i suggest to do not jump on conclusion it is robby or Jordan?
For me it is still open for debate who is this guy. Imo
I am still hanging on this new visible evidence that julychild found which is a bracelet at sunset and visibly alone NOT smiling. Imo
So far i've never seen an ette with no shoes, messing a VERY expensive dress... SUNSET with a very low sun too. Imo

So what? She picked her F1 and decide to walk ALONE on the beach, with this serious face? This should be a delirious girl who is engaged but she definitely does not look overjoyed at this sunset moment. Imo

Where is the happy couple a la ashley/jp walking TOGETHER and laughing hand in hand????  so what? She left her F1 somewhere, need an alone moment when this should be a happy couple moment? Imo and why not a live proposal even?? I can already hear the public turning crazy... not a live marriage as fleiss always wanted but still dramatic effect, imo

Does not make sense to me, imo

But she totally can make up her mind once back in the US and decide to forgive and try a relationship in the real world, imo

Prods have their finale drama but will still please the audience with a love story more romantic and real. Imo

jMO

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:25 am

Grace, thanks for the close-up pic.

Like HEA, I still have to wonder about that solo stroll on the beach. Maybe by the time they release the next lengthy preview in epi 7, or something, we'll be better able to piece together the timeline.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:30 am

Kashathediva wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
R

I agree. They would go with the simplest. 
I think she ends up with Jordan and we are being led to question this. 
As others have mentioned, it appears she is with someone now.

So what I am suggesting is that they shot that scene the next day (with her bracelet on)... she looks rough because she's been up all night with her fiancé!  She just wants to be with him and they are making her shoot b roll....hence the face!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:38 am

julychild wrote:Grace, thanks for the close-up pic.

Like HEA, I still have to wonder about that solo stroll on the beach. Maybe by the time they release the next lengthy preview in epi 7, or something, we'll be better able to piece together the timeline.
With the stroll it seems like it could be either
1) she takes a walk of reflection after letting the F2 go and before the F1 arrives as other leads have done in the past
or
2) she has let the F1 go as suggested earlier. 

My memory is bugging me. I remember a scene and can not remember if it was Deanna(or another F2) who was shown taking her heels off and walking the hotel hallway after being rejected by Brad. She was kind of swinging them in her hand as we see JoJo. That scenario had Brad reject the F1/F2. 
It's too long ago for me to go digging for that screen cap.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:39 am

That was DeAnna after being rejected by Brad in her hotel passageway.

Yup

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:58 am

nd4reality wrote:Idk.

I'm just trying to link her walking on the beach, seemingly alone close to sundown with the rejection of possibly 2 guys.

Good point. The shadows of the sun are telling as to whether it is the F1 or F2 with her per past FRC.  The sun is higher up in the sky casting shadows at a certain angle when the F2 arrives and is rejected.  If she is still at the beach closer to sunset, it is possible she was saying goodbye to Robby in the SC since we can see that the sun was in a late afternoon position -- then Jordon comes later, IMO.

JoJo was emotional about the whole process and wanted to make sure she was making the right decision with both guys but especially Jordon who she knew was her F1 but was having moment of doubt regarding him being a sure thing. JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:02 am

It's also possible tptb made Jo wait longer than usual for her f1 and think, "What if I just let sure thing Robby go and now BBJ might be jumping out the hotel window to make a run for it???"

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:05 am

Alanna wrote:It's also possible tptb made Jo wait longer than usual for her f1 and think, "What if I just let sure thing Robby go and now BBJ might be jumping out the hotel window to make a run for it???"

This really makes sense! I think they made her wait longer to cast doubt and have all this wonderful footage of her falling apart before FRC. We still don't have any confirmed SC's of Jordon yet.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:10 am

^^  Which makes me even more sure Jordan is F1. JMOAA.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear