SELECT CONTENT

James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tgif - James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:02 pm

^^There are some very sweet guys that came from this season. The 4 of these guys are friends I think, Wells seems to be friends with everyone too. Evan, Wells and Luke live in Nashville, I think James T. is moving there.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

tgif - James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:35 pm

James is my co-worker's favorite this season. I like him too although Wells is still my guy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:33 pm

I still find him fake and unattractive compared to the others. Shows my good instincts laugh out loud.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:29 am

I liked James from the beginning while sleuthing. He looked like a sweet fun guy. I'm glad it appears he is doing very well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:35 pm

@guardianangel

James T. is in Canada this week performing tonight and doing media rounds up there.  Plus his buddy plays for the Calgary Stampeders!  

Go James!   yes

first show I've ever done in Canada tomorrow @cowboyscalgary !!! can't wait to meet every one of y'all and play some music for ya Smiley if you're not in Canada, watch #bachelorinparadise tonight! by @jamesmccoytaylor

Good seein ya tonight @bolevimitchell ! Great friend, with an amazing wife I had the privilege of meeting, from the best high school ever (Katy) - and I hope you continue being the best QB in Canada, buddy! Coming to watch you play Thursday, and watching my other friends now @christianbishop @theebass @grant_kemp @vinnyvinsane @wellsadams #calgarystampeders by @jamesmccoytaylor

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:06 pm

How nice that Bo plays for the CFL in Canada, but went to his highschool! Small world.

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:10 pm

James T. still in Canada and loving it!   yes  tgif - James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - Page 15 1122970954

watching Bo Levi win. Hanging w Robyn Regehr. Losing to the worlds fastest cow. Wow... Canada / Calgary has been good to me and can't wait to hang in Edmonton tomorrow and learn all about you guys! Can't wait to play for you guys @theranchroadhouse tomorrow night

watching Bo Levi win. Hanging w Robyn Regehr. Losing to the worlds fastest cow. Wow... Canada / Calgary has been good to me and can't wait to hang in Edmonton tomorrow and learn all about you guys! Can't wait to play for you guys @theranchroadhouse tomorrow night SmileySmiley by @jamesmccoytaylor
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:30 pm

I know whose he's with! Regher recently retired hockey player! He used to play for the LA Kings hockey team! Very cool! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

tgif - James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - Page 15 8367-910 tgif - James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - Page 15 I_got_13 tgif - James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - Page 15 E5kqdm15 tgif - James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:09 pm

James T. has done well after the show.  I am happy for him!  He is one of my favs from this season.   yes

screen shot of someone reminding me that i'm coming to Sulphur Springs / Dallas area TOMORROW!!! can't wait to jam out on Main Street and meet all of you at the after party! www.doubleeagletx.com Love y'all and happy Thursday Smiley by @jamesmccoytaylor
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:14 pm

Good for him! Street parties are a lot of fun! He's such a cutie!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+44
SweetRose
SLA44
nd4reality
babs
hae1001