SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

texans - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 01, 2016 4:26 pm

Sorry, my phone won't quote properly right now. I am surprised that Luke isn't in top 3 either, so I went back and thought about our non-F3 bachelors. They were from "weird" seasons. Jake was an odd choice, did Reid and Kiptyn say no? But Jilly with Ed returning was non-traditional. JPG was for minority bachelor, but also I think because Zak met his future wife and said no thanks. But still Zak would have been an F4. I do wonder if we are headed to a Des style finish, so Luke was kept "clean". I am beginning to think one of the F3 leaves with much drama. 

I agree Ben and Farmer Douche only made top three to be bachelor, but in both cases the ette was very firmly into her top 2 so F3 was superfluous. Perhaps JoJo doesn't have a clear F2 (spoiled to only have a clear F1) and so they needed two guys for FS to try to make an interesting F2 and Luke and she didn't have convincing enough chemistry?

Luke being gone makes me think we may have a Jordan exit at F3 before the FD and a messy F2. All my rampant wild speculation.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

texans - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Sun May 01, 2016 4:42 pm

I tend to think that maybe it just wasn't there between JoJo and Luke, at least towards the end, so they made it dramatic with him leaving right after he brings her home to his family. Fleiss already tweeted about it being a long goodbye. They could easily hype up the fact that he's 31, fighting overseas hadn't allowed him to meet someone, he thought JoJo was it, and he's devastated after bringing her home.

Maybe it's similar to Ben's season. It was obvious Ben really only had interest in Lauren and JoJo, so most people kind of just forgot about Caila and didn't care about her FD. Even production made it look awkward. She was just a small back story. Maybe they didn't want that happening with Luke, so they hyped up his exit after hometowns. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 01, 2016 5:14 pm

I agree with too many posts to quote. I was surprised and disappointed my pre season fave was eliminated. However, it's possible he just couldn't fake anymore when nothing substantial going on. If he's the best candidate for the next lead, keeping him in f3 might get messy because of all the fs speculation. Why not give him a perfect clean edit/ storyline for this officer and gentleman who's looking for love a second chance, a la The Bachelor?
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun May 01, 2016 5:47 pm

If this guy has to spring clean his IG that much it says that his judgement was somewhat questionable. Good luck to him and second chances if he's out at F4.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 01, 2016 5:53 pm

There have only been 7 Bachelors who were on the Bachelorette so it's hard to look at much of a pattern. If my memory is correct 2 were f2, 2 were f3, 1was f5, 2 were f6. No reason why not a f4 IMO.

I'll be interested to see Luke on the show before I decide if I want him to be TB.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 01, 2016 7:03 pm

I am not in the least bit surprised! I had him leaving before HTD's, but he survived for a week longer. This is the one season where I have done the most background sleuthing on the F4, and from my perspective, he was the most "different." Not saying anything negative about him here, ok.

The 3 remaining guys are one and the same personality type (James Taylor too). I expect them, at least, Robby and Jordan, to be friends in the house.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun May 01, 2016 7:56 pm

julychild wrote:I am not in the least bit surprised! I had him leaving before HTD's, but he survived for a week longer. This is the one season where I have done the most background sleuthing on the F4, and from my perspective, he was the most "different." Not saying anything negative about him here, ok.

The 3 remaining guys are one and the same personality type (James Taylor too). I expect them, at least, Robby and Jordan, to be friends in the house.

You've peaked my interest here, julychild (in a good way)! How do you see the remaining three being of the same personality & how is Luke different than them?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun May 01, 2016 8:26 pm

I agree that Luke is "different".. for me, it's physical... I think Jordan, Chase and Robby seem more rugged and masculine, whereas Luke has more slight and delicate features and frame... I can appreciate he's good looking for sure but if you have a type then he would be the odd man out IMO.

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 01, 2016 8:38 pm

^^yeah JC please explain. I value and appreciate your opinion!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 01, 2016 9:13 pm

jojo47 wrote:
julychild wrote:I am not in the least bit surprised! I had him leaving before HTD's, but he survived for a week longer. This is the one season where I have done the most background sleuthing on the F4, and from my perspective, he was the most "different." Not saying anything negative about him here, ok.

You've peaked my interest here, julychild (in a good way)! How do you see the remaining three being of the same personality & how is Luke different than them?

The other guys are playful, athletic, easygoing and simple (the good kind). They all also have the same brand of humour. Don't see Luke as easygoing, plus, from the videos and pics of their date, he may not also be very expressive. Jojo's confidence has taken hits lately, men-wise, she will enjoy (maybe even need?) having men be expressive. All, imo, of course.

*edited to add*

He has experienced stuff the other guys probably can't imagine, but I don't even see Luke as The Bachelor. I'm sorry. His tweets don't tell a story of the typical, standard issue, nice (read *boring*), Bachelor type. Read a couple of Luke's tweets and you'll see what I mean.

Last edited by julychild on Sun May 01, 2016 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 01, 2016 9:25 pm

sdmom wrote:^^yeah JC please explain. I value and appreciate your opinion!

bestbud!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 01, 2016 9:27 pm

Thanks for explaining JC. Who do you see as the next Bachelor if not Luke?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1