SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

texans - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by julychild Sun May 01, 2016 1:02 pm

I saw that and wondered, let's see........Inappropriate pics...unflattering pics...pics that don't fit the "new image"....more inappropriate pics...potentially embarrassing pics...ex's pics...pics from back in day when you looked "weird".....etc.

355 (half!) pics is a lot of cleaning up, but then, it's Spring!!  texans - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 1f33b

julychild

Back to top Go down

texans - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Sun May 01, 2016 1:03 pm

Oh wow! I would assume at this point he would have to be home IMO. Fleiss tweeted out that it was a really long goodbye. I could see them using that for a potential bachelor audition.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 01, 2016 2:41 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Oh wow! I would assume at this point he would have to be home IMO. Fleiss tweeted out that it was a really long goodbye. I could see them using that for a potential bachelor audition.

That's exactly what I was thinking as jc also noted. Spring cleaning of SM just in case.

Refresher, what position do we think he left at? As we know from sleuthing, contestants are assured they just may be the next lead. (Even though they may say that to several of them)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun May 01, 2016 2:53 pm

If he is home, he's the F4 guy and left at the RC after hometowns. Great position to leave at, especially if their goodbye was as long as Fleiss is saying it was. I've felt since we found out that he was a contestant that he had bachelor written all over him, but I do think it's dependent on what happens with Jordan IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 01, 2016 2:56 pm

I thought the same, high on the next Bachelor list. I don't think Jordan's on that list IMHO.

Who else left at F4 that went on to be the next Bach? I can't think of one.

Jake was F6? JPG F6? IDK, can't think off the top of my head right now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 01, 2016 2:59 pm

Well I guess I'm ready to accept that he's been eliminated now. I'm surprised he wasn't at least the F3. There goes my dream of a Luke and Jordan showdown. laugh out loud

I can't remember the F4 guy ever being the Bachelor. Desiree, Ali and Meredith were all F4 but they were Bachelorettes.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun May 01, 2016 3:08 pm

I can see it now-

He had a great relationship with JoJo, came in on a unicorn on night one, but turns out he's not her match, fought for our country for five years, an American hero, a good southern boy looking for someone to settle down with, he's 31 and he's ready for that, etc.

Just from what we have now as things certainly change while the season airs, but I would be pretty surprised if he wasn't their lead candidate for the role at this point. Production has kind of been all over the place in regards to picking a bachelor and what place the bachelor went home at in the previous season. Sean, Ben and Chris all went home at F3, but I wouldn't see the big deal if Luke did go home one episode earlier. It's all about how they portray him in the show and if he gets a good amount of air time. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 01, 2016 3:30 pm

I hesitate only because the F4 spot has been the BP/BiP spot for the past few seasons. I'm just surprised he went out this early since the male leads tend to either be the F2 or F3. I know JPG and Jake were F8 but neither of them were first choice. Regardless I think he's definitely the best overall choice for the lead from what we know so far of the guys. Great backstory and I like his age for role.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun May 01, 2016 3:33 pm

^ I'm surprised too because I agreed with you. I thought for sure we'd be getting a Jordan vs. Luke showdown laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 01, 2016 4:02 pm

Well, Kaitlyn didn't have a true F4 due to lack of HTDs. She went F6 to F3 in one episode. 

We had the no F2 bachelorette mold break for the first time since Trista. If they are planning a mess like Des and her F3 they may want a bachelor free and clear of it. Who knows, just speculating.
bluwavz wrote:I hesitate only because the F4 spot has been the BP/BiP spot for the past few seasons. I'm just surprised he went out this early since the male leads tend to either be the F2 or F3. I know JPG and Jake were F8 but neither of them were first choice. Regardless I think he's definitely the best overall choice for the lead from what we know so far of the guys. Great backstory and I like his age for role.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 01, 2016 4:11 pm

Yeah Kaitlyn didn't have a true F4 but I've always considered Jared to be her F4 guy (and true F3 IMO) since Joe and Chris were let go before him and I think he would've gotten a HTD if only it had been a normal season.

I don't think being the F4 necessarily means Luke can't be the Bachelor. I just don't understand why he wasn't taken further though if he's their first choice. I always thought the only reason CS and Ben were taken to the F3 was because they were wanted for the next lead.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun May 01, 2016 4:20 pm

If they can make an F2 the next bachelorette I don't know why they can't make an F4 the next bachelor. If nothing else this season's lead suggests they can do what they want and past practice doesn't mean all that much. It may be more about storylines ...

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1