SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat May 14, 2016 2:39 am

metalgirl wrote:Luke has got 3 other band members that would have to find something else to do for quite a while if he wanted & got the Bachelor gig.  Sounds pretty self-serving for somebody that should care about his bandmates.  Though usually in Chris Harrison's 5 is the winner, the next lead and at least 2 that flame out early, so there really is no telling at this point.

Same can be said about single parent contestants who are self serving and selfish to leave their kids behind to seek fame and money. Jmo, they are much worse than Luke who left three adult band members behind. And who knows, maybe those three wanted to take a break, spend time with family, and purser some other projects? Maybe they encouraged him to go on the show? We really don't know.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by julychild Sun May 15, 2016 7:36 pm

I just called to show this thread some loooooove...

In case some of us haven't noticed, Luke's IG is now public. @luke__pell

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun May 15, 2016 7:59 pm

I couldn't find him on IG. Found 2 Luke Pell but neither one has his picture on it nor are the public.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 15, 2016 8:06 pm

babs wrote:I couldn't find him on IG.  Found 2 Luke Pell but neither one has his picture on it nor are the public.

use 2 underscores

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun May 15, 2016 8:11 pm

julychild wrote:
babs wrote:I couldn't find him on IG.  Found 2 Luke Pell but neither one has his picture on it nor are the public.

use 2 underscores

That did it. Thanks
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by MyWay143 Sun May 15, 2016 11:23 pm

I found look Luke on IG. I found him through looking at who Chad is following on Instagram.

MyWay143

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon May 16, 2016 4:51 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Or Luke's band could appreciate the increased number of fans and people listening to their music because of his time on the show and the publicity it gained. Steve Gorman former drummer from the Black Crowes is now a sports anchor on Fox Sports Radio, amazingly when he talks about his time with the band they all had some individual interests and did not spend 24/7 on just the band. 

I think Luke's band almost no one had heard of might not mind getting some advertising and a possible build in fan base. JMO.

I agree, they may all see this as a way to increase their visibility and followers. I can't imagine anyone in his situation making a decision like this in a vacuum.

For the record, I don't mind people using this show for publicity. I expect them to be open to finding love on the show, but to think anyone would do it just to find love flies against the odds.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon May 16, 2016 5:30 pm

Does Luke have a southern accent?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 17, 2016 5:50 pm

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Meet-the-men-of--the
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelorette/meet-the-men-of-the-bachelorette-season-12-with-jojo-fletcher-25419.aspx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed May 18, 2016 1:57 am

Luke on a "Unicorn"
SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 -the-bachelorette--s
JoJo Meets Luke
SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 -the-bachelorette--s
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelorette/the-bachelorette-season-12-premiere-photos-jojo-fletcher-meets-her-suitors-8726.aspx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by heather_m_s Thu May 19, 2016 11:51 am

Luke is featured in this video from Glamour (along with Ali, Chad, and Christian) for what they packed in their suitcases.

http://video.glamour.com/watch/heres-what-the-bachelorette-contestants-really-pack-in-their-suitcases

I have to say, I don't think any of the still photos I've seen of him so far do him justice. He looks HOT in this video ^.^

heather_m_s

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 19, 2016 12:04 pm

Thanks for posting that clip. It's nice to see the guys animated. Luke is pretty cute! Chad and his protein powder! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1