SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

paleo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 27, 2016 11:34 am

It's too early to tell, but IMO he doesn't appear the type to want to be the next bachelor. Reminds me of Brooks, happy to do his own thing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

paleo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 27, 2016 12:06 pm

I consider myself a Luke admirer and I do think he has some interest. The intro package with the barn leaning and making it seem like he is a central Texas rancher vs. the reality of being a Nashville located musician. Also he sold those boots like he got them just for Texas JoJo, when the packing video had him saying that he didn't know who the lead would be, so bought them for the general "her".

I still like Luke, but he is definitely cooperating in the game. Thankfully, this show has worn me down enough that I don't care if they play along as long as they generally are honest and stay true to who they are. I actually appreciated him not selling me his music unlike James Taylor who most seemed to love and who I saw as a guy who knew his 15 minutes were going to be short so sold himself as much as he could as quick as he could. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 27, 2016 12:14 pm

My take is he did not buy them. It smelled like Production took care of that issue.
I think when it comes to the Meat and Geek, production believes it is important to have a hook for capturing the audience, more than even capturing the lead.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 27, 2016 12:17 pm

He said or I read or something, he got the boots for Caila, but was going to give them to JoJo and he hoped that they fit.

IA the barn door, reminded me of CS's promo shots.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 27, 2016 12:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He said or I read or something, he got the boots for Caila, but was going to give them to JoJo and he hoped that they fit.

You are right about the boots. So I do think he has interest in being the bachelor, but I am glad he is not sitting around begging for it like a dog like some guys have done in the past.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 27, 2016 4:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He said or I read or something, he got the boots for Caila, but was going to give them to JoJo and he hoped that they fit.

I think they were trying to make him look like a hick.  laugh out loud   Far from it!  He has such a diverse and interesting back ground, IMO.  I would like to know if  he thought it was going to be Caila.  Looking forward to getting to know his personality and chemistry on screen with JoJo.

I listened to snippets of his music, and I admit, it is not my cup of tea.  I do like country but the acoustics and twang was not for me.  Maybe it was the song itself as apparently he also performs some of the country albums and he is well liked.  

JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri May 27, 2016 4:52 pm

What? Where did he say he got the boots for Caila? That's weird

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 27, 2016 5:15 pm

^ Luke has that little interview up on his IG. He didnt say he got the boots for Caila. He simply said he got the boots for the bachelorette and he hopes they fit. The interviewer added in the print of the article I believe that he got the boots before he even knew who the bachelorette was.

ETA: they also asked Luke in that article who he was interested in and who caught his eye during Ben's season and he said JoJo.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri May 27, 2016 8:27 pm

I really like Luke and hope to like him more as the season progresses. I recently learned that a friend graduated with him at West Point and had nothing but wonderful things to say about him. A person who graduated from West Point and served our country is a ok in my books. Definitely someone I'm looking forward to rooting for and someone worthy of the bachelor role. I'd love a season of slightly older contestants.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 27, 2016 8:35 pm

SeekAny wrote:I really like Luke and hope to like him more as the season progresses. I recently learned that a friend graduated with him at West Point and had nothing but wonderful things to say about him. A person who graduated from West Point and served our country is a ok in my books. Definitely someone I'm looking forward to rooting for and someone worthy of the bachelor role. I'd love a season of slightly older contestants.

That is great that you got positive feedback from someone who knows him.  He does seem like he has a lot going for him.  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 10:35 pm

I am sad that Luke does not have a fan thread since he makes it top 4 but that is that.

Just wanted to show my support because he seems to be a very decent guy and I would love to see him be the next bachelor Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 10:44 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I consider myself a Luke admirer and I do think he has some interest. The intro package with the barn leaning and making it seem like he is a central Texas rancher vs. the reality of being a Nashville located musician. Also he sold those boots like he got them just for Texas JoJo, when the packing video had him saying that he didn't know who the lead would be, so bought them for the general "her".

I still like Luke, but he is definitely cooperating in the game. Thankfully, this show has worn me down enough that I don't care if they play along as long as they generally are honest and stay true to who they are. I actually appreciated him not selling me his music unlike James Taylor who most seemed to love and who I saw as a guy who knew his 15 minutes were going to be short so sold himself as much as he could as quick as he could. JMO.

I know a couple of texan guys and they are very gentleman. This is the kind of gesture that they would do. Like open the doors, give the lady a vest if she is cold. Just treat them as a lady.

I agree that a lot of guys are pushed to do this or that but I still believe in good and some rare guys brought their own gift. I cannot say 100% but based on how the men are raised in Texas, it can be genuine.

I am also happy that they did not edited him with his music. They want the public to focus on war veteran. american flag.... this reminds me a bit chris soule and his country edits no? and guess who got the gig?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1