SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:41 pm

So I am joining the gang. I have a soft spot for Luke. He reminds me the hero character i read in romance somehow (even though I have no idea if he is that nice in real life laugh out loud). He is very intense and handsome but not pretty if you see what I mean. He has great values and looks very grounded and genuine. He oozes masculinity. Being a war vet is also very attractive. West Point is also the creme of the creme. SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 2498057887

So even though I am almost 99% sure he is not F1, I do not care. I like him a lot and I will follow his journey with jojo. Smiley

So I made 2 videos below about him only. Hope you will enjoy as much as I enjoyed making them!!!   drooling  group hug  :rosiecolored

luke ep1 by HEAfun

Luke-ep2 by HEAfun

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sallyny Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:16 pm

Great job! I enjoyed the videos a lot. That's our man! Go Luke!

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:28 pm

sallyny wrote:Great job! I enjoyed the videos a lot. That's our man! Go Luke!

Thank you Smiley
So are you ready for more yummy Luke tonight? giggling
Looking at all the teasers, Luke has so much air time. :Woah-hoo:
This is going to be fun to follow him!

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:53 pm

So you know, get ready for real Luke time on tomorrow's episode. He gets 1 on 1 with JoJo.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:46 pm

He is so sexy! Thanks for the videos. They are great.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:19 pm

Luke did not say he was going to go cry in the corner, did he? giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:24 pm

Yeah he did. Not the best moment. I hope we get some sexy tonight to make up for it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:18 pm

I think we will see sexy and hotness tonight with Luke.
Do not get me wrong, I love Luke. But don't you think he goes very very quick? He used a couple of words that worries me: jealous, think only about her, cry in the corner.
Is he playing or is he genuine?
I just think it is a bit over the top no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:50 pm

What I need to see from Luke is a sense of humor and some laughter. Please...anyone anyone...??
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:53 pm

Seabear wrote:What I need to see from Luke is a sense of humor and some laughter.  Please...anyone anyone...??
I think Luke has a bit of a dry sense of humor. His SM response to Chad with the boots showed it. Not sure if it will come across well here or if JoJo will get it. But hopefully we will get some tonight. He is the sexiest one there to me so far. Then again that is not saying much to this point.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:55 pm

Seabear wrote:What I need to see from Luke is a sense of humor and some laughter.  Please...anyone anyone...??

Ditto. Boring.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:01 pm

I really, really stalked Robby, Jordan, Luke and Chase during filming. It was clear to me, i think, that Luke has an easygoing appearance, but isn't. He is also not devoid of a sense of humour, but isn't naturally funny.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1