SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:10 pm

HEA wrote:I think we will see sexy and hotness tonight with Luke.
Do not get me wrong, I love Luke. But don't you think he goes very very quick? He used a couple of words that worries me: jealous, think only about her, cry in the corner.
Is he playing or is he genuine?
I just think it is a bit over the top no?

I hope he loosens up tonight and we see more of his personality.  It is hard to know whether we are seeing the edited version or the real version.  Maybe he is making his acting debut using this as a platform from singing to the stage.  giggling

Luke's Date with JoJo Tonight:

SB ProjectsVerified account ‏@SB_Projects  5h5 hours ago  
Will you accept this rose? Catch @DanAndShay perform on #TheBachelorette tonight  SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 1f339

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 CkXOS20UgAAzgdA
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sallyny Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:58 pm

Let go Luke! I can't wait.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:41 am

Love him! He has so much depth, quite different than most contestants. Behind Jordan he is in the lead for Ig followers. He definitely stands out to me. He is definitely much more mature and experienced in life than most of these guys and it shows. I think I like him too much to be the Bachelor though so idk.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:47 am

I also would like to see him smile and/or laugh.  He's a little too serious.

One thing that really impressed me, though, was that he appeared to try to be civil with Chad and make conversation.  Then the other guys (starting with Grant) exploded and piled on Chad.  Not that Chad hasn't asked for it, but the other guys just can't resist rehashing the fight even when Chad is keeping his mouth shut.  It looked to me like Luke was trying to be diplomatic.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 650

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:59 am

I think the whole Chad drama probably seemed pretty silly to Luke. He saw people die in war. Chad wasn't going to physically harm anyone. It would have been stopped immediately. And let's be honest, Derek, Daniel, Luke and a few others could have restrained Chad with no problem.

I think Luke probably felt like a man dealing with little boys.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:29 am

what a contrast between Luke and Jordan. Jordan is so immature and loud where Luke is very mature and more quiet. I don't think JoJo is ready for a luke.........or Chase.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:30 am

babs wrote:what a contrast between Luke and Jordan.  Jordan is so immature and loud where Luke is very mature and more quiet.  I don't think JoJo is ready for a luke.........or Chase.

I agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:33 am

Is it just me or did anyone else get the impression that Luke isn't that into JoJo. That hot tub scene seemed off to me, she was all over him, but he didn't even really look her in the eyes. Maybe I need to watch it again, but that was my first impression.

I'm sure Luke can loosen up and have a more fun side, as an entertainer he would have to be a little charismatic, but edit isn't showing it. Luke's "story" seems to be the serious war veteran, who doesn't take life for granted after being through what he has, having lost friends, etc... and is now looking for love. I guess my point is I'm wondering if he applied as The Bachelor and The Bachelorette is his audition. Which I hope is the case, I really like Luke and would love to see him as the next lead

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:39 am

IMO he had to struggle with PTSD and music helped him to deal with. Of course I have no idea here. It is just speculation. Did he say that he was the one to end his 2013 relationship? It is possible that he was not ready for a relationship at that time but after a couple of years, he is finally more at peace and ready to move on with his life. Sad and tragic and ugliness will never go away, but I see him as a man who finally made his peace with himself, ready to move on

he needs a strong woman who has a loving and a strong protective side for him to be happy. jojo gave him this touchy he craves IMO. I see him as very genuine and open. The edits so direct us to the next bach.

My last crush on bach was Michael on the bach AU. Very different personality. I must say that Luke is way higher on my ladder than Michael. I have such admiration for war vet.

I know I cannot put my hopes high for Luke being F1. I know that. Yet I am still thinking that Luke is very quiet on medias versus Jordan, Robby and Chase. We also still do not know about Thailand. What if Jordan is the Bentley in Ahsley/JP season? Because I well remember how devastated Ashley was, how she looked in love with Bentley and how infatuated she was with him and we know the ending right?

what if...

(yeah yeah I know.... but I can hope that jojo will "fall madly in love with him")

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:02 pm

I suspect there maybe issues too, I don't like throwing around PTSD, as that is a very personal thing, but I do think his time at war has had a lasting effect on Luke. I am glad he has found a passion in music.

I admire Luke, he has the confidence to admit that West Point was hard academically, that he went for football and was unprepared. He discusses being in a war torn country, but is not throwing it in our faces all the time. Compare him to Alex who seems to only be a yappy little marine. It is most of what we hear from Alex except his Chad obsession. Luke brings it up when asked.

I compare him and James T for the music thing. James T is bringing it up every chance he gets, whereas I honestly blinked and missed Luke playing guitar at the pool party and even with a 1:1 date that was the only mention of it.

For a man who was accused of only going on the show to promote his music career, I don't see it.

I see a quiet and a bit intense man, who probably has a bit of a dry and caustic wit, stuck in a group of whiny little boys and trying to make the best of it.

I almost don't want Luke as the bachelor because I would hate for him to have to deal with women like Ben or Farmer Douche had. They would give him about 5 good ones and then 20 crazy and I am not sure he would enjoy the dealing with the 20 crazy.

Now road trip to Nashville to see Luke, Wells and Cupcake...
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:11 pm

It's interesting that the bromance between Jordan, Robby and Chase............and sometimes include Alex, doesn't include Luke. Is it the maturity level? Chase, so far, seems more mature than Jordan, Robby and Alex so I'm not sure why he is in the group and not Luke.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:19 pm

babs wrote:It's interesting that the bromance between Jordan, Robby and Chase............and sometimes include Alex, doesn't include Luke.  Is it the maturity level?  Chase, so far, seems more mature than Jordan, Robby and Alex so I'm not sure why he is in the group and not Luke.

Chase was equally immature about the Chad crap. Robby is the only one of the foursome we didn't hear some words about Chad from. I think Chase is quiet, that doesn't necessarily equate mature.

I do think that for the most part Luke is probably bored around these guys. He seems like a man in a group of little boys. Chase, Robby, Jordan and Alex seem like frat buddies to me. I might like them more later, but I was unimpressed last night.

I think Luke is a lot like Olivia, he is just not into the same things as these guys, but he has more maturity and experience to handle it better than Olivia did.
JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1