SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:19 pm

@babs @MiniDiva @HEA @Max64 @SLA44, thank you for decorating the thread. I swore I was not changing my avi to a contestant again after I got over being a Nick Chick, but y'all are making it hard.

It is not slow talking and stupid, it is called a drawl. I personally love that drawl and miss it. My bff is from Alabama and is a brilliant, well published and funded (in an insanely tough funding environment) scientist she has a southern drawl as well. If people discount her as stupid because of her accent, that is their problem not hers.

I am torn between wanting to see Luke on my screen and hoping instead like Doc Cupcake he moves on and uses the opportunity for that. Since the last two cast of women have been pretty awful, probably move on would be better.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by babs Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:25 pm

I am hoping that post show he finds someone that he falls crazy in love for and won't want to do the show. I don't think he would be the type to leave her to do the show, if he really cares for her.

Your welcome stuck! I couldn't resist. I wanted to see him every time I check in here.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:46 pm

I am selfish. I want more air time with him on my tv screen
plus being the lead, he will not live the cat cray cray thing.

It also has been a while since I became a #team something but I am proudly a #teamluke even if I like chase too Smiley

ps: if anyone wish a luke avatar, I will happy to oblige even if it will be such a hard chore right? (right! giggling )

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:52 pm

HEA wrote:I am selfish. I want more air time with him on my tv screen
plus being the lead, he will not live the cat cray cray thing.

It also has been a while since I became a #team something but I am proudly a #teamluke even if I like chase too Smiley

ps: if anyone wish a luke avatar, I will happy to oblige even if it will be such a hard chore right? (right! giggling )

Give me another episode and I might cave in and turn to a Luke avi. I also really like the Robby I saw on SM pre-season, but since he this seasons Waldo and have to search for him each episode we have gotten none of his hot abs or funny nature.

I am not sure about dealing with the stupidity of the women. TPTB is not kind to bachelors who do not play along. JPG was thrown under the bus and then backed over with said bus repeatedly. He made it worse, but you either have to go along completely or risk the wrath of MF. I don't trust MF not to give him a cast of dumb twins and Amanduhs, with some Ashley I and Megan thrown in. Maybe I am projecting too much, but I can't see Luke enjoying just plain stupid or mean spirited.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:04 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Give me another episode and I might cave in and turn to a Luke avi.  I also really like the Robby I saw on SM pre-season, but since he this seasons Waldo and have to search for him each episode we have gotten none of his hot abs or funny nature.

I am not sure about dealing with the stupidity of the women.  TPTB is not kind to bachelors who do not play along.  JPG was thrown under the bus and then backed over with said bus repeatedly.  He made it worse, but you either have to go along completely or risk the wrath of MF.  I don't trust MF not to give him a cast of dumb twins and Amanduhs, with some Ashley I and Megan thrown in.  Maybe I am projecting too much, but I can't see Luke enjoying just plain stupid or mean spirited.

I think you are completely right as well as other ladies here. It would not be smart for him to be the next bachelor unless he makes sure to list what he does not want to do... which is quite impossible as we know.

50% selfish me say .... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I want to see him more and 50% me say that he should move on as I am sure he will have great opportunities both women and career now.

ps. anytime of the avatar. just drop a line Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:28 pm

One of my all time favorite true southern lines comes from one of my favorite movies, Sweet Home Alabama.  Smiley

Jake: Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid.

Being raised in the south, I was taught to never underestimate someone because of their accent or looks.  Although at times, it's really a hard thing not to do.  Some of the hardest working, best men I know don't look or sound they'd have be more than a hick and a more than a pot to pee in.  But they can buy and sell most of us three times over and put in long, hard hours for every penny they made.  

And I never knew I sounded so "southern" and had an accent or drawl until I left for college. laugh out loud I sounded like everyone else around I thought, both at home and college.  But my classmates constant picking didn't deter my making the same or better grades than them.  Hugesmile  And some of my drawl and sayings rubbed off on them, because a lot of them still say y'all, etc.  laugh out loud

JMOAA

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:36 pm

Judging a book by it's cover is never a wise thing.
Prejudice, racism, culturalism, whatever term used is not attractive, this despite the fact being politically incorrect is now becoming vogue.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:39 pm

Luke is def my fave this season seeing hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:44 pm

^^ i love it!! great job to the one who did it!!!

is it his music??

yep. that definitely put a huge smile on my face! Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 2498057887

---

avatar I made, anyone can grab it and use it Smiley

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Avatar11

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:53 pm

yes  That is awesome @truelovealways  !!

Can't help but fell more in love with Luke watching him and his sweet smile!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:00 pm

chills! The only thing that could make it better would be me in place of JoJo. :cutesmile!:
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:14 pm

babs wrote:chills!  The only thing that could make it better would be me in place of JoJo.  :cutesmile!:

I am so with you seeing hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1