SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:57 pm

Do you think you can bring over the pics? Is the account public?

Back to top Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:02 pm

HEA wrote:Do you think you can bring over the pics? Is the account public?

I am so bad at technology that I barely am able to watch them, but someone else maybe able to bring pics over. So far the only one that had a pic of him was also posted as a pic on his instagram. The other two were random things in a car wash and about making rules for drunk tennis. Neither showed him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:06 am

stuckinsc wrote:
HEA wrote:Do you think you can bring over the pics? Is the account public?

I am so bad at technology that I barely am able to watch them, but someone else maybe able to bring pics over.  So far the only one that had a pic of him was also posted as a pic on his instagram. The other two were random things in a car wash and about making rules for drunk tennis. Neither showed him.

ok thanks yes

Back to top Go down

Post by reb Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:08 am

I must say, I am loving Luke's snapchap!
reb
reb

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:10 am

Luke posted a video on IG this morning with a little guy in some sort of large back pack saying he was going to the beach with his buddy. It is so cute.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:26 am

babs wrote:Luke posted a video on IG this morning with a little guy in some sort of large back pack saying he was going to the beach with his buddy.  It is so cute.

Too cute. I just love his drawl and maybe we can get some cute shirtless pics from this beach day?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:29 am

babs wrote:Luke posted a video on IG this morning with a little guy in some sort of large back pack saying he was going to the beach with his buddy.  It is so cute.

nephew?

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:33 am

HEA wrote:

nephew?

I think he has only one sister and no brothers. Think the sister is in college, or recently out. Maybe a friend's son. I don't know but he seems to be close to the little guy since I've seen other photos with him.
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:57 am

could be Jason's son?

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:59 am

reb wrote:I must say, I am loving Luke's snapchap!

@reb, are you any better than me at technology, can you take pics or posts from Luke's snapchat. I honestly have no idea how to do it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:01 am

stuckinsc wrote:

@reb, are you any better than me at technology, can you take pics or posts from Luke's snapchat. I honestly have no idea how to do it.

I have no idea either. In fact, since the newest snap chat update, I can't figure out how to search for users. I'm so frustrated!
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:02 am

stuckinsc wrote:

To get pictures from snapchat you'd have to screen capture them first, and then they could be uploaded. If he posts any pictures of himself I can try and capture them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1