SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:57 am

grace8136 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
We only saw his SM get cleaned up before the others went to Thailand. We know nothing else.
Thanks - I am really curious as to what went on.   hmmm

MF tweeted these about the time of the F3 RC.  

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  Apr 26
Tough night for JoJo... crying emoji

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  Apr 27
Talk about a long goodbye...
#TheBachelorette

Thanks Grace!

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:37 am

Picture from Luke's snapchat last night.

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Screen11

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:17 am

Thanks @Max64  He has that scruff going on  Smiley

You said you have snapchat on your Samsung Galaxy -- are there any issues with the battery burning out quickly?  I am hesitate to load the app for that reason.

This made my Day!    :Woah-hoo:
ElonM wrote:Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374  2h2 hours ago
Hangin with @Luke__Pell at #CMAFest2016 and man am I popular. #TheBachelorette
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:31 am

MiniDiva wrote:Thanks @Max64  He has that scruff going on  Smiley

You said you have snapchat on your Samsung Galaxy -- are there any issues with the battery burning out quickly?  I am hesitate to load the app for that reason.

This made my Day!    :Woah-hoo:
ElonM wrote:Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374  2h2 hours ago

Your welcome MiniDiva Smiley I love Luke with the scruff! Hugesmile I have a Galaxy 6s, and I haven't had any issue with the battery. I usually make a point to clear out any apps that I've used frequently, but I don't think Snapchat uses anymore than any other app.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:38 am

^^Thanks again.  I have an older Galaxy which is starting to give me some problems, but I love my phone.  Do you use an app for clearing apps?  I have Advanced Task Killer which I use (when I remember).  LOL!

I want to see our cowboy in action!   Love Millsy tweet about how popular he was hanging out with Luke!  Hmmm, is this a possible hint that they are checking Luke out for the next Bachelor?  This is a good sign.  Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:44 am

SLA44 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
Thanks - I am really curious as to what went on.   hmmm

MF tweeted these about the time of the F3 RC.  

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  Apr 26
Tough night for JoJo... crying emoji

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  Apr 27
Talk about a long goodbye...
#TheBachelorette

Thanks Grace!

I though this was around the F4 RC?
if Luke is back on IG on April 28?
could it be 2 goodbyes?? one on apr 26 and one on apr 27?

Georgia Lindsay wrote:hmmm, very interesting tweet, wonder if it's Luke he wants for the next bachelor  question

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374  8 minutes ago

Source:  https://twitter.com/Millsy11374

most probably a huge gang of woman surrounding them SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 3806527698

could it be that they are filming his intro or part of it already?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:59 am

sallyny wrote:I have the same mixed emotions about this season. I liked Jojo as in Ben's season. But this whole thing of Jordan having a leg above other contestants is not sitting well with me. I am glad it's not going to be Luke for sure, but it's disappointing that Jojo has this predisposition likeness for Jordan based on you know what........
Girl, these are ALL rumors. They are not hard to possibly believe (though, I HIGHLY doubt if she picked Jordan, it was because of Aaron.They don't even talk!)..but they are still rumors at the end of the day. And frankly, even if she did pick Jordan, she's still doing a really good job as bachelorette. Her character is still exactly the same. So to me, don't care.

IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:05 am

It speaks well for Luke to have a VP, from ABC hanging around him.  I am sure they are observing Luke for potential lead.  Luke may be getting some perks from ABC in the way of CMT show/fest tickets, etc.  Not sure I would want Luke to be TB unless they have a genuine season devoted to dating and not focused negative drama, e.g, the Chad show.  hmmm
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:08 am

MiniDiva wrote:^^Thanks again.  I have an older Galaxy which is starting to give me some problems, but I love my phone.  Do you use an app for clearing apps?  I have Advanced Task Killer which I use (when I remember).  LOL!

I want to see our cowboy in action!   Love Millsy tweet about how popular he was hanging out with Luke!  Hmmm, is this a possible hint that they are checking Luke out for the next Bachelor?  This is a good sign.  Hugesmile

I just make sure that when I've opened several apps that I close out of everything, I don't use an app for it. My sister has an older galaxy and she hasn't had any issues with snapchat. I love sc, it's a lot of fun.

About Luke leaving at f4, maybe it "looks" better than to leave at f3. Recently, it seems like all the Bachelorettes let their f3 go early, so she's really only having 2 FD's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:23 am

so the foiler...

is it possible that she let go luke at F4 and let go jordan early and she flies for her last 2 guys?

that would explain the no pic in thailand for the 3rd?

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:35 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^Thanks again.  I have an older Galaxy which is starting to give me some problems, but I love my phone.  Do you use an app for clearing apps?  I have Advanced Task Killer which I use (when I remember).  LOL!

You might be onto something. He would be great! :yes: yes
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:07 pm

From Luke's snapchat...explains why Luke is in the company of producers.

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Screen12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1