SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:04 am

Well there is 3 choices

1. they apply themselves
2. a relative do it for them
3. the show find them

No matter what, nobody force them to sign the contract and they have eyes to read between the lines AND they can also after 20 seasons know exactly what to expect. If they think the franchise will respect them and give them a stellar edit, then they are living in lalaland, IMO

Only top 4 have good edits, everybody else is garbage to mess around for them IMO.

This said. I see nothing wrong in whatever 3 choices above. They are adult. They know what they are getting and if they don't it is part of the show and they deserve their edits. After all, they are the one talking, nobody else (and this is why good guys leave early on because 1/ they were not selected top 5 by the lead and 2/ they did not vocalize enough). They all enter with open eyes.

Fleiss, years back, made a conference (video available on youtube somewhere) and explicitly explained who they cast. It was totally enlightening. Everyone has a role. Everyone.

I like Luke a lot. But I do not know him. I like what I see on TV and the little bits he is sharing outside. I like his background and he definitely looks very genuine to me. But do I know him? no. Do I know his motive to join this tv reality show? no. Does that make him a bad guy because he wanted (probably maybe) use the show to boost his career? no.

oh well.... lets concentrate on LUKE my lil darling from heaven eh   :rosiecolored  :inlove

All JMO

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:25 pm

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 510
LUKE twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:56 pm

That's cute.

I really think that they seem to be grooming him for the next lead. He seems like a very genuine man. Much too deep for this show, which is why I am hoping that he won't do it, but unfortunately, I think he will.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:56 pm

Looks like a good match to me!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:20 pm

looking at his hair, I think he has the army syndrome. He had them short for so long that he want them long. But I think he has thick hair and that makes them difficult to handle when too long. I wonder which haircut he will have if he is the next lead?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:28 pm

I think his hair looks much better in the above avatar(HEA) than it does on the show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:37 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think his hair looks much better in the above avatar(HEA) than it does on the show.

Yes! Not only does the hair look better, but it makes him look better. I'm sure that would be the case with all of them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:44 pm

Sprite wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I think his hair looks much better in the above avatar(HEA) than it does on the show.

Yes! Not only does the hair look better, but it makes him look better. I'm sure that would be the case with all of them.

more natural. his hair was wet here after the fire GD.

I am not sure why they all love those mullets. But I am not sure why they give us these glitter cocktail dress all the time either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:02 pm

HEA wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I am not sure why they all love those mullets. But I am not sure why they give us these glitter cocktail dress all the time either.

Oh. I didn't realise that it just looked that way because it was wet. I thought he had actually styled it that way. Even better. In that photo, that is the sexiest he has looked to me.

As for the cocktail dresses don't even get me started. I think JoJo really likes that look. I couldn't believe that RC where she had that glittering two piece. As if that wasn't enough glitter, she had face glitter too. I think someone needs a glitter intervention. I'm just waiting for a sparking bikini.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:11 pm

Forget the sparkly bikini--I was wondering if she applies glitter to her privates. :shocked!:
I remember seeing an episode of The Doctors where the female doctor ob/gyn was talking about bedazzling private areas. yes She didn't use the bedazzling gun, thank god, just the razzle dazzle stuff for the vazzle.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:01 pm

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Oh. I didn't realise that it just looked that way because it was wet. I thought he had actually styled it that way. Even better. In that photo, that is the sexiest he has looked to me.

As for the cocktail dresses don't even get me started. I think JoJo really likes that look. I couldn't believe that RC where she had that glittering two piece. As if that wasn't enough glitter, she had face glitter too. I think someone needs a glitter intervention. I'm just waiting for a sparking bikini.

Kashathediva wrote:Forget the sparkly bikini--I was wondering if she applies glitter to her privates. :shocked!:
I remember seeing an episode of The Doctors where the female doctor ob/gyn was talking about bedazzling private areas. yes She didn't use the bedazzling gun, thank god, just the razzle dazzle stuff for the vazzle.

spitcoffee hehehe

well maybe he could use some gel to have this permanent look because I agree that fits him really well Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:01 pm

Let me explain with some hand gestures.....Soo when the NBA finals fall on Monday night we move #thebachelorette to the following week June 20 8/7CST
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1