SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by hae1001 Sun 23 Oct 2016, 3:28 pm

hae1001 wrote:Jasmine has been eliminated I believe. She liked a photo on IG yesterday.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Sun 23 Oct 2016, 7:51 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Keller Weiler @KxLLER_ 44m
The next season of the Bachelor is filming at my hotel in Bimini.
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Cvf2fYPUkAAydjM?format=jpg&name=large
Source

laugh out loud
Keller Weiler @KxLLER_
@KxLLER__ @KxLLER__ and Chris Harrison does not like being told he looks like the product of Tony Hawk & Carson Daily having sex.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun 23 Oct 2016, 8:18 pm

Mike Fleiss‏ @fleissmeister
Contemplating love... #TheBachelor

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Image67

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue 25 Oct 2016, 8:05 pm

coolangel wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-season-21s-nick-viall-is-finding-love-for-real-w444194

Maybe Nick will find 'her' on this franchise after all :sprinklehearts :sending flowers
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed 26 Oct 2016, 11:12 am

coolangel wrote:
bblake wrote:The 1-on-1 yesterday (10/24) included a performance from a musician/band (There was originally a tweet by the same guy which mentioned that it was for the Bachelor, but it has since been deleted and I'm pretty sure the caption for this Instagram post also originally said it was for the Bachelor but he edited it) Location on the photo is tagged as Bimini Bay and RS retweeted his tweet before it was deleted.
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Bimini10
joelmanduke Feeling beyond lucky and fortunate to be performing in the Bahamas with @adamfriedmanmusic this week! Keep a look out on your TVs later this year!

I think the 1-on-1 date was yesterday (10/25). The Drummer had an IG story up yesterday of a set overlooking the beach with the caption 'Tonight's Venue'.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Img_4112

His other IG story of the Gallant Lady ship wreck that rests on the rocks of North Bimini may or may not be related to the date.

https://worldshipwrecks.wordpress.com/2015/02/25/gallant-lady-shipwreck/

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Img_4114

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Img_4113

Source: joelmanduke IG stories
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu 27 Oct 2016, 1:45 pm

notarose wrote:Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Image68

Mike Fleiss‏ @fleissmeister
Riding toward true love... #TheBachelor
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri 28 Oct 2016, 7:27 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Elan posted this 7 hours ago, around 3 pm EST, and it's tagged Mandolin Aegean Bistro in Miami.  So I don't think they're traveling yet or if they are they didn't head out until late this afternoon.  JMO

they died doing what they loved: being eaten by me by @theyearofelan

ETa:  I do realize this is Elan so it could be a delayed post, but...

Ladybug82 wrote:Yes, I think that's possible AL.  Miami was their hub in and out on arrival.  So, I would think it'd be the same as they finish up in Bimini and head out for HTDs.

Have these been posted?  If so, I apologize, I'm playing catch up in here.  Let me know and I'll delete so we don't have duplicates.

Yesterday:

Happy Birthday to this human @theyearofelan @nickviall and I love you so much we'll eat the leftover cake out of your beard by @chrisbharrison

And is this CH or Nick? It was posted today, 10 hours ago.

They call him Flipper, Flipper, faster than lightning, No-one you see, is smarter than he, And we know Flipper, lives in a world full of wonder, Flying there-under, under the sea! by @chrisbharrison

Ladybug82 wrote:Thanks @umngirl! I saw he had one, but hadn't watched.  The shot of JP is in front of the same restaurant he tagged in the IG pic.  

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 633644007698cb6fdd1adb95d7badbc2_zpslgnzcqjo

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 6a811f0ad12a30182312905a93889002_zpskgzapxzo
Elans's IG story
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat 29 Oct 2016, 6:27 am

Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:45 pm
coolangel wrote:I believe they were staying in Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort in St.Thomas. From the tweet below, the resort seems to be a match.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Captur35

Resort Images:

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Captur38
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Captur36
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Captur37
Source

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat 29 Oct 2016, 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat 29 Oct 2016, 6:31 am

Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:29 pm
coolangel wrote:
coolangel wrote:Episode 4 RC was held in Ramhorn Farm near Milwaukee.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Captur45

Source:

The FB post also mentions a date along with the RC. I think it was the GD on 10/7 which was supposed to be at a dairy.

Also, I think this pic CH posted was from the night of the RC at Ramhorn Farm. The background from his pic seems to be a match with a pic I found of the farm.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Captur47
Source

Farm Pic:
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Captur46
Source

Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:03 am
notarose wrote:There was a pic of Elan with a cow that may/may not be relevant. Ramhorn Farm has bee hives and chickens.
Could a dairy be nearby? Perhaps the GD was at a dairy followed by GD Rose having special time at Ramhorn which has beautiful gardens.

It is odd to have used the same location twice.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat 29 Oct 2016, 10:02 am

coolangel wrote:From his IG story, CH was in Miami around 12.00 noon EST.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Img_4110
Source: CH's IG Story

Ladybug82 wrote:Exclusive First Look at Nick Viall as "The Bachelor"

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun 30 Oct 2016, 6:09 pm

coolangel wrote:Nick was spotted in Miami Airport yesterday (10/29) morning. CH and Elan were there on 10/28 flying back. Is it possible that the first HTD was in Miami or was he just flying back later on?

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Captur50
Source

ETA: She posted this pic around 6.00 am EST. So does that mean she saw him today (10/30) morning? If that's the case, then I think he must be flying out after the first HTD. JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed 02 Nov 2016, 9:00 am

coolangel wrote:According to this poster, Nick is in Malibu today. Not sure if I believe it but posting it here just in case.

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
AllAboutLove
Maddy
sdmom
hae1001
Kashathediva