SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:47 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Wonder if he's serious or pulling an April Fools joke?  He has Boston listed as a location on profile, but don't know if that's his hometown.  Anyone want to ask him?  

Manners McMan @simonjpeg 2h
UM ,, ONE OF MY CHILDHOOD BEST FRIENDS MIGHT BE A CONTESTANT ON THE BACHELORETTE, WOAH, !
Source

I'll ask him. Smiley

Does anyone know what logo is on JoJo's cap?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:51 pm

So, with Harrison still in the states, wouldn't he be a part of the episode? Therefore, maybe they haven't left the states yet or even in the canadian rockies for that matter??

Surely wouldn't be in Uruaguay or Thailand with Harrison still in the states and only time off the grid for either yesterday was only 6 hrs at a time....maybe a flight to somewhere in North America. For example, they were both off the grid for 6 hrs, which could easily get them to Calgary or Edmonton, then 2 hrs is what it takes to get to Lake Louise or Jasper from the respective airports. That matches up to the 6 and the 2 hr grids. Just thought I heard somewhere that Jasper and the rockies may be a destination in a season shortly

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Los Angeles Dodgers!! Baseball team ;) now that & hockey I know everything about shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 3806527698

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 8367-910 shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 I_got_13 shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 E5kqdm15 shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Wonder if he's serious or pulling an April Fools joke?  He has Boston listed as a location on profile, but don't know if that's his hometown.  Anyone want to ask him?  

UM ,, ONE OF MY CHILDHOOD BEST FRIENDS MIGHT BE A CONTESTANT ON THE BACHELORETTE, WOAH, !
Source

I'll ask him. Smiley

It's a Los Angeles Dodgers baseball cap.
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Source

I'll ask him. Smiley

The account holder is a girl, possibly 18 or 19. Doubt she's being serious.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:19 pm

julychild wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Source

I'll ask him. Smiley

The account holder is a girl, possibly 18 or 19. Doubt she's being serious.

She called Chicago home in one of her pics, so possibly Pete Medina, but like you say, she's 19, so not old enough to be friends with any of them. Tweeting about the Bachelorette seems very out of character compared to her other posts though. She's all about Sherlock and Benedict Cumberbatch.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:24 pm

Thanks all for the LA Dodgers. I was pretty sure it was baseball and wondered if there was going to be another baseball field date.

ETA: Matt McCarthy in the potential contestant thread lists Boston on his twitter. He's the one I was told dropped out.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3410-matt-mccarthy-bachelorette-12-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:10 pm

The photo of JoJo that MF posted looks like it might be taken at the the Bach/Ette Offices in LA.  I also think it very likely could be an old photo though. I have been trying to think of MF's idea of epic 2 on 1 dumping sites.  Based on Elan's twitter frenzy of posts today...they clearly didn't travel to the other side of the world that fast.  Ideas anyone??
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:13 pm

Oooo, can't wait!   shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 3806527698

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister
Wait until you see what I have for you #Bachelornation when I get to 60k followers! #TheBachelorette

He's at 59.2k now.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:26 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister Wait until you see what I have for you...when I get to 60k followers...He's at 59.2k now.
MF has never given away anything that would motivate me to follow him on twitter. He's all hype and no substance JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:58 pm

Oh my goodness, could it be ANOTHER picture of Jojo! Quick everyone create new twitter accounts so we can find out. Or.... enjoy your Friday night. Either way.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:18 pm

@fleissmeister: Third lead change of the season. Could be a real nail-biter!!! #TheBachelorette

I wonder if there was a 1-on-1 yesterday.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+64
kayfay
beader
ThankMeLater
_wd75
hae1001
bleuberry
ED
pitci
Diana
soccermom333
megaa