SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by julychild Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:19 am

Hey, Robby majored in Real Estate. Maybe if she ends up with him they can start something together Smiley It's fate!!!!!!

julychild

Back to top Go down

shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:58 am

^^ They can start a show on HGTV...similar to Fixer Upper, perhaps? Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:00 pm

motheroffive wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:Business Description
Jhf Realty Development is located in Dallas, Texas. This organization primarily operates in the Subdividers and Developers, nec business / industry within the Real Estate sector. This organization has been operating for approximately a year. The Jhf Realty Development is estimated to generate $160,000 in annual revenues, and employs approximately 2 people at this single location.
Sector: Real Estate
Category: Subdividers and Developers, nec
Industry: Subdividers and Developers, nec
SIC Code: 6552
Name:Jhf Realty Development LLC
Year Founded:

Location Type:Single
Revenue:$ 160,000
Employees:2
Facility Size:N/A

------
Imo, this is a fledgling company and Jojo needs more fame to build it up. Enter MF...

Please provide a link for the source.

Thanks for the info everyone. Like I said, nothing tells me how active her business really is. It appears she owns rental properties, apparently had a house built for her when she was in college, and rents to students. That's a huge job. I live in a university/college town, and student rentals are huge business and huge headaches.

Maybe her company name is used for the rental business and not building homes or developing land.

I write the monthly rental check to her, Joelle Fletcher.

Thanks for sharing, MotherofFive and welcome! handwave
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:33 pm

Yea, I hate how they exaggerate the jobs of the contestants. "Real Estate Developer" sounds much more important, than "rents out houses to students", Is that a real estate developer? Not really what I think of when I think developer. For Lace, they put "real estate agent" but she literally had JUST taken the exam and never even done any work yet.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:57 pm

Duke702 wrote:Yea, I hate how they exaggerate the jobs of the contestants. "Real Estate Developer" sounds much more important, than "rents out houses to students", Is that a real estate developer? Not really what I think of when I think developer. For Lace, they put "real estate agent" but she literally had JUST taken the exam and never even done any work yet.

IA that was my point. There are apparently 2 owners of the business. The other one is probably the one who injected the money. I have yet to figure out what she has done as far as work. Maybe having a house built for you in college, and renting out rooms to students is enough.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Duke702 wrote:Yea, I hate how they exaggerate the jobs of the contestants. "Real Estate Developer" sounds much more important, than "rents out houses to students", Is that a real estate developer? Not really what I think of when I think developer. For Lace, they put "real estate agent" but she literally had JUST taken the exam and never even done any work yet.

IA that was my point. There are apparently 2 owners of the business. The other one is probably the one who injected the money. I have yet to figure out what she has done as far as work. Maybe having a house built for you in college, and renting out rooms to students is enough.

It says two employees not owners. So does that mean that the owners are employees too? I thought she may have someone working for her while she's away. no idea
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

But GA, Mof5 posted that she has multiplied the one built for her to at least 3. And that she is actively involved and manage the buildings and upkeep herself. Does this not qualify as work? I'm trying to understand your pov, because you mentioned that running rentals for students is a lot of work, and she does this, herself. Even if she has a partner, the checks are written in her name and she's the go to man for any issues.

How do we know there are 2 owners?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:21 pm

I'm referring to the real estate developer that is in her Linkedin and various media outlets that mention she is a real estate developer. Generally when we sleuth someone, we find out where they work, we sleuth that employment, I couldn't find anything related to the R/E development company. I totally understand the rental business and what's involved, especially with students. It's a lot of work, and a lot of times, it's not fun. Nor is it glamorous to clean up after the students left or deal with neighbours complaining.

She's been filming for 6-7 months? The business started Sept /14 and operated for 1 yr before she went off for filming. I was expecting to find info on that year the business was in operation.

The information 2 employees annual revenues etc, I'm not sure where it came from because there wasn't a link, but if I compare that to what's available to me, it's basically information that's gathered from The Chamber of Commerce by a phone call to the owner. They print whatever the owner says without any verification.

Maybe the terminology of real estate developer is different that what I know it to be. All I was doing was looking for information as to what she has developed as far as real estate, and can't find anything. Renting houses is not a real estate developer.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:34 pm

^ Thanks. I guess we were coming from different angles. I wanted to point out that she does have a job and works. Wheras you feel her job title doesn't match up with what she actually does for a living.

I suppose as Ash pointed out, if Chad is to be believed, she really has flipped a couple of houses, including the rental stuff, so maybe that's why she goes by Real Estate Developer. There is a guy she follows on IG who remodels and flips homes ( a has liked a couple of his home posts) maybe he is the "partner" Just guessing here...

Don't know her, but I just believe that everyone is worthy of being acknowledged for the work they do. (occupational hazard )

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm referring to the real estate developer that is in her Linkedin and various media outlets that mention she is a real estate developer. Generally when we sleuth someone, we find out where they work, we sleuth that employment, I couldn't find anything related to the R/E development company. I totally understand the rental business and what's involved, especially with students. It's a lot of work, and a lot of times, it's not fun. Nor is it glamorous to clean up after the students left or deal with neighbours complaining.

She's been filming for 6-7 months? The business started Sept /14 and operated for 1 yr before she went off for filming. I was expecting to find info on that year the business was in operation.

The information 2 employees annual revenues etc, I'm not sure where it came from because there wasn't a link, but if I compare that to what's available to me, it's basically information that's gathered from The Chamber of Commerce by a phone call to the owner. They print whatever the owner says without any verification.

Maybe the terminology of real estate developer is different that what I know it to be. All I was doing was looking for information as to what she has developed as far as real estate, and can't find anything. Renting houses is not a real estate developer.

Sorry GA, I edited the link into my original post.

http://www.buzzfile.com/business/Jhf-Realty-Development-LLC-214-782-9046

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:46 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 35m35 minutes ago
I was told JoJo has no baggage... #TheBachelorette
shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 21 CfiFPwZUUAAYNNy
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:49 pm

The definition of real estate developer is as follows per Google:

Real estate development, or property development, is a multifaceted business process, encompassing activities that range from the renovation and re-lease of existing buildings to the purchase of raw land and the sale of developed land or parcels to others.
Real estate development - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If we go by that definition, IMO, JoJo is a real estate developer. We know from MO5 here that she owns and leases at least 3 properties that she rents out to students and she's involved with the process of renovations if something needs to be fixed and she's the direct source if something is needed and she is the one who receives the pay check. If Chad is telling the truth, which I wouldn't know why he would lie about her having down time of flipping houses so it was a good time to go on the show, then she has previously flipped houses. We also know from Google that she has a office to run this operation in Dallas.

She turned 25 in the fall. She got her degree and worked in medical sales for a while. She's seemingly making a decent income and is at least involved with the process of renting out the apartments and taking ownership of that. Good for her IMO. She would be smart to continue with this post bachelorette, but who knows what opportunities she'll get.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+64
kayfay
beader
ThankMeLater
_wd75
hae1001
bleuberry
ED
pitci
Diana
soccermom333
megaa