SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:45 pm

I had just put all those pics in Robby's thread....please remove if they are in the wrong spot!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by FLChica Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:52 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Here's the other one..

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  1h1 hour ago
They took a horse carriage ride this morning & now are getting on a boat in the city marina. From earlier today...
shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 CgqYvSjU8AAVJyh

They look so cute together. My first thought was what Winnie already posted about the plans at the restaurant getting messed up when RS spoiled it. Is that Town Center, because JoJo was spotted there yesterday.

The way Robby's right arm is positioned, it looks like JoJo is holding it with her left hand. She seems to be holding his arm in the pic of them on the dock, too.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:18 pm

grace8136 wrote:A video too..  

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/723587447376871426

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  26m26 minutes ago
JoJo and Robby right off the docks at Caps restaurant...
shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 Cgqx_4xUYAAE6yH

Looks like a camera on a stand on the boat facing them.

shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:26 pm

Am I the only one who wants Robbys htd to end soon so Jojo can move to the next one? I want to know if Jordon Luke James or the first 1on1 guy get a htd.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:39 pm

Maybe...it's because RS ruined their plans at the identified restaurant? I don't recall hearing of any daytime sightings yesterday...?!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:41 pm

sdmom wrote:Am I the only one who wants Robbys htd to end soon so Jojo can move to the next one? I want to know if Jordon Luke James or the first 1on1 guy get a htd.

Yes enough of pink shirt, flip flop weaing, receding hairline, just got out of a 4 year relationship with JoJo's doppleganger Robby cantstopl

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:49 pm

Duke702
I am in complete agreement! It's Robby's hairline and bouffant style for me, even more than the flip flops! Gasp...could that be a toupee or a "Lebron type planted garden"?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:00 pm

:Welcome Winnie!

OT I had an adorable bunny named Winnie. She was so precious. I trained her like a house pet. She'd run in circles around my feet when I got home from work, she was so excited to see me. Smiley

I don't know how Robby got to F4 but IMO that's his last stop, unless they are pulling a Frank / Ali's season and he leaves at F3 to return to the girl he really missed while being away. :drama

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:32 pm

sdmom wrote:Am I the only one who wants Robbys htd to end soon so Jojo can move to the next one? I want to know if Jordon Luke James or the first 1on1 guy get a htd.

Nope not the only one. Robby is my least favorite so far of who we know is left. Something about him doesn't seem right.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:39 pm

^ I agree too for what that's worth. I'm kind of disappointed that he gets this far. I hope that when I'm watching he'll surprise me.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:03 pm

He just looks skeevy to me...the fact that they broke up in January and he supposedly told her nothing about it is pretty messed up. I seriously hope we don't see them getting back together though after this.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:05 pm

GuardianAngel
thank you so much! My former college roomie also had a bunny named Honey as a pet...pretty cool pet too. I'm really looking forward to see who the other 2 guys are. Maybe Robby is really nice and has a compelling story?!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+64
kayfay
beader
ThankMeLater
_wd75
hae1001
bleuberry
ED
pitci
Diana
soccermom333
megaa