SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by charmained Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:36 am

Ben looks so happy and heart eyes. And he initiates the pouting to kiss. I can't.... with him. He also has this facial reaction when he's really happy, like a jaw movement (does anybody notice) like he's trying to control the widening of his smile. I can't explain it but I saw it a couple of times before on occasions when he's really happy.
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Miyala Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:07 am

I always thought he had a chewing gum

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinn3 Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:19 am

charmained wrote:Ben looks so happy and heart eyes. And he initiates the pouting to kiss. I can't.... with him. He also has this facial reaction when he's really happy, like a jaw movement (does anybody notice) like he's trying to control the widening of his smile. I can't explain it but I saw it a couple of times before on occasions when he's really happy.

YESSsSS!! He licks his lips when he's uncomfortable and/or nervous and that jaw thing you're talking about a good example was when he saw lauren the 2nd week and his "world stopped" before we even knew this is what happened...i remember noticing that actually and thought it was weird he did that : thought he was trying to signal something to her but nope... he does a jaw movement on occasions like you said
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:33 am

Looks like many hours of examining Ben, you've figured out his idiosyncrasies   makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 40 3806527698 Great job !

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:16 am

Yay, so many new pages for me to catch up on cheerleader

Leaving this picture here for now, I don't think it's been posted yet:

makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 40 12950271_1745339655679746_2065784198_n
(https://www.instagram.com/p/BEDtOdyNmSb/)

makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 40 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:45 am

Here's the short interview from last night's game

charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:54 am

^^ thank you for the video.. They genuinely seem very happy his
Hug at the end Smiley

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:07 am

Cute little interview, they seem really happy.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by computerms Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:49 pm

Ben tweeted this:
Benjamin Higgins ‏@benhiggi  1h1 hour ago
Please watch. Love has no bounds. Judgmental religiosity has damaged the basis of Jesus message which was, Love.  

https://vimeo.com/161768935

Kicking off our new series Reach.Equip.Send. Denny addresses the elephant in the room and discusses why he appeared on the tv show The Bachelor. "The only way to reach a broken world that is going to hell in a hand basket is to wade into hell and get dirty, messy, and misunderstood." Check out the entire sermon about reaching our world the way Jesus did.

computerms

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:18 pm

makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 40 JmzSjpY

So pretty beatingheart

makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 40 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:21 pm

dyra wrote:makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 40 JmzSjpY

So pretty beatingheart

Maybe its a hint that they are going to Hawaii soon? Smiley
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:23 pm

She did tell my friend she wanted to bring Ben to Hawaii. She lives in Maui so maybe she can just,,,,ahem... Run into them again if they go to Maui .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms