SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 77 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by dyra Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:36 pm

Lauren snapped and mentioned @amandastanton

Guess she missed Amanda a lot. This cutest friendship tho awwww

p/s her eyelashes are perfection syuhhh bye self esteem Rolling Eyes

Snapchat: Lauren_bushnell
Youtube video upload by me

makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 77 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 77 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Cjr0204 Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:53 pm

Could be based on a tweet from Amanda last night that seemed like an inside joke about turning up the music "Por favor". I don't have Twitter but almost wanted to try to tell Lauren that Jen S. had also tweeted in the exchange but Lauren hadn't tweeted her back...Smiley it seemed like in the exchange that it was obvious Lauren had almost missed Amanda's tweet too...

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:09 pm

Yes they basically had a convo on twitter Last night. Talking about Lauren brows class laugh out loud Amanda fly to Denver and saying they love each other. Previously she did tweeted she missed Amanda a lot too.

Loveeee this friendship makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 77 1377737533

makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 77 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:33 pm

Lauren just snapped a photo of her drink. She's outside and I think she ate by herself. Because Ben should be at work. I feel sad, I want to join her!
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:43 pm

Lauren needs to do an eye brow tutorial. They're perfect!

makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:13 pm

I hope Lauren can get back to flying soon.  Cut off from her friends in a new city without the comfort of her job is going to get lonely with Ben off at work.   The wonderful thing with her job is she can see her friends on her layovers. I believe her friend Megan (Ceyla's mom) is a flight attendant for Alaska Air too. Maybe they will work some routes together.

Either that or Lauren needs a puppy to keep her busy. makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 77 1f436
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:51 pm

I think Lauren while friendly and personable is also shy and reserved - this is really the first week she's been on her own. It's hard to be in a new city and to make friends. Most women who are her age are probably working or staying at home with kids so not so easy to make connections but I've no doubt Lauren will make the adjustment as she has had to in the past Smiley

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:45 pm

Maybe they'll have a date night this weekend!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:58 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEhFXhJHmKF/?hl=en

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:01 pm

Are we sure she was alone? In the pic she snapped she put two emoji pictures of drinks. I hope she and Ben have a lot of QT this weekend. All I ask for is like one snap of both of them together and maybe a fresh IG. Is that too much to ask? They've been quiet!!! Me not likey. I understand they want to get back to normal and live their private lives- and I'm all for it. But way to cut us off guys, cold turkey! Cruel. cantstopl
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:03 pm

AmoreBella wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BEhFXhJHmKF/?hl=en

Awe yay! They need a dog. At least they are together. Maybe Ben didn't work all day and he was with her over drinks.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:40 pm

^ Anyone else feel like Ben's face and stature are "here we go...we're gonna have to get a dog now." Haha. Yes, Ben yes you are.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms