SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 51 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fingerscrossed - Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 51 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by romance realist Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:56 am

IMO this is a great interview that shows she was not a princess but actually a romance realist!!!!!

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

fingerscrossed - Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 51 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Loulou Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:57 am

To all the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].   Thankyou for your company during this season. Loved Olena right to the end for being true to herself and Richie. I am looking forward to following her in the future as think this will not be last we see of her. Today I was hopeful for Rolena but after tonight was happy she left as obvious Richie is not her person. Enjoy the bachelorette seasons. Need to get back my life. handwave

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:08 am

Loulou wrote:To all the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].   Thankyou for your company during this season. Loved Olena right to the end for being true to herself and Richie. I am looking forward to following her in the future as think this will not be last we see of her. Today I was hopeful for Rolena but after tonight was happy she left as obvious Richie is not her person. Enjoy the bachelorette seasons. Need to get back my life. handwave

Me too [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
I loved the way [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thought and enjoyed sharing the season with all of you.
handwave

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:15 am

I love her, I wasnt sure she would win but I loved her relationship and approach with him best.

I hate when contestants fawn over the Lead like he is everything and all things and they as people just exist to be chosen no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:18 am

After making it as far as the top three, tonight Olena admitted she didn’t see a future with Richie and was sent home leaving Alex and Nikki as the reaming contenders.

On the show she sighted the prospect of a long distance relationship as the main concern but she revealed to TV WEEK that she just didn’t feel Richie had much initiative.

She said she opened up to him a lot during their time together so was surprised he still saw her as “mysterious”.

“It was ok at the start being ‘the mysterious girl’, but I got a bit bored with it,” the 23-year-old says.

“I know I take things slow but when it was getting to the home town dates and he said ‘you’re still mysterious to me, I just thought ‘alright, this is not good. If you still can’t figure me out then it’s not a good sign at all.’

“I did open myself up to him but he wasn’t really asking me deep questions and that’s where we’re two very different people. I led a lot of the conversations and I felt that he was maybe a little intimidated by me.

“I want someone to take charge and be the boss. I felt like I was the one taking charge in the relationship.”

Richie just didn't take charge in conversations

Olena admits that it was during that time that she realised Richie just wasn’t right for her.

“After the home-town dates and then Bali that’s when I felt that he really suits another type girl more than me,” she says.

“There are two more girls left and I just thought ‘I think he’s going to better off with one of them’.

“So I’m not going to be selfish and just stay in for the win. I had to be honest with him and tell him ‘I don’t think I’m the girl for you.’”

Olena quashed reports she was now dating handsome tennis player Nick Lindahl, 28, who coaches her younger sister.

Despite pictures of her cuddling up to him at the beach, she insists he’s just a good friend and she’s still very single.

“He’s been amazing friend and such a support through my journey. He’s always been there for me, he’s amazing guy,” she says.

“But I do not have that kind of relationship with him, we’re just extremely good friends.

“He’s just an amazing and fun guy to be around, so I always go out with him to the movies, or have coffee . We’re just very close friends.”

Sure sounds like the perfect foundation for a relationship to us? To which Olena responded: “No comment.”

The gorgeous model and make-up artists said now being constantly recognised and snapped doesn’t really bother her but she admits there was one photo she didn’t like.

“I actually quit smoking after that picture of me coming out of the petrol station with a packet of cigarettes came out,” she says. “I just thought ‘yep it’s time for me to stop that’.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:23 am

It's been real [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I lived sleuthing with you guys every single second! Although Rolena never came about, I could just tell by the episode that Olena would have been Richie's choice hands down, he really did live her but I guess not everything goes as planned. I will always ship [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no matter what. You guys are so awesome! I will miss sleuthing with you all [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], we all make such a great team but I guess it's time to get back with my life
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:35 am

see2love wrote:When we interviewed Olena Khamula before this season of The Bachelor kicked off, we loved her straight away. She was honest, funny and charming, and we knew she would be one to watch when the show started. When Richie Strahan met her, he was clearly taken by her — so much so she made it to the final three!

Unfortunately, it wasn't meant to be. Olena was left without a rose in tonight's penultimate episode of the show. Prior to her elimination, we chatted to the Ukrainian beauty about not landing that final rose, why she wasn't sad to leave and whether or not she's dating tennis player Nick Lindahl. Scroll to read!

POPSUGAR Australia: How did you feel about being eliminated?

Olena: I think I'm fine, I feel OK about being eliminated. I saw it coming, it wasn't a big surprise to me. I had a really honest conversation with Richie where I didn't really think I was the girl for him at the end.

PS: Why's that?

Olena: Oh, look, we had a great relationship. We had a really fantastic relationship but I think after the home dates it made me question so much about things with Perth [where Richie lives] and . . . I knew the other girls had a lot of feelings for him and I knew that it was not fair. I didn't want to go in for the win, I really wanted to be honest to myself and to him, so he could find his true love. I knew it wasn't me.

PS: Wow! Did you feel that way for a long time?

Olena: No, not really. I think I kind of figured it out after the hometown dates. Before I was like, "OK, I really . . . What if I still don't know something about him?" That was something that intrigued me and I wanted to keep going to find out more about him. I felt like I didn't have enough time for myself to open up towards him.

PS: One of the things we loved about you was that you stayed true to yourself — you didn't move too fast and you were honest about keeping your walls up. Did you ever worry that would work against you?

Olena: No, I was just being myself. I wasn't going to lie to him about who I am, or that I like camping. I really enjoyed the mud, you know Tough Mudder? I enjoyed that. I wasn't going to lie to him about the person that I am and how I felt. I wanted him to know the real me, and then he could judge if I'm the girl for him, like I was judging if he's the guy for me.

PS: What did you think of Richie?

Olena: I think he's an amazing guy! I think he's a great guy. He's funny, he's so bubbly. He's a lot funnier off camera than on. A lot of people meet me out in the street and they're like, "Please tell me Richie's not boring," and I'm like, "He's not boring!" The edit does not do him justice; he's funny as hell. Nina and I would have massive crack-ups — he's a very funny guy.

PS: He's very charismatic in real life, too!

Olena: Yeah, he's a massive character! I think he was just really nervous, the nerves were kicking in. Great guy.

PS: Between Alex and Nikki, does one stand out to you as the clear winner?

Olena: I think both girls are absolutely amazing. They both have different personalities but both are amazing. I'm not sure . . . I can't really figure out which one Richie will go for. It's 50-50 for me, to be honest.

PS: Did you get along with both Nikki and Alex?

Olena: I got along very well with Alex — she was my roomie! I love Nikki, Nikki's great but me and Alex definitely got along. Fantastic girl.

PS: What made you decide to go on the show in the first place? Are you ready to settle down?

Olena: I really do want to find a man, I really do want to fall in love. It's been really hard for me with the dating scene — I've been really picking the wrong guys. They're all great guys, but just not for me. Not for my personality, but they might make another girl happy. I came on the show, I really did want to fall in love. When I was signing up, it was [for] the experience, and thinking that I could potentially find the love of my life — why not go for it?

PS: Did it give you more of an idea of what you're looking for in a man?

Olena: I learnt a lot about myself on the show. I'm such an emotional person deep inside but when it comes out I really don't know how to control it. So I'd rather hold it in and not show anything. After the show, I've been — not an emotional wreck — but I've been very open with my feelings and how I feel about certain things and people. I've been getting a really positive vibe from people, that they appreciate that I'm [being honest] about certain things and how I feel about them.

PS: Did you find it hard to keep it all a secret?

Olena: I did for a little bit, I was trying really hard to keep it under wraps. But sitting at home isn't going to happen for me. I'm a very outgoing person, I love people, I love being social, telling stories, going for coffee . . . So for me to be sitting at home, I would be depressed. I couldn't do it!Of course I'm going to go out, I'm going to have fun. I tried to keep it under wraps as much as possible but it wasn't going to happen. If I wanted to keep everything under wraps I would have had to be sitting at home in my room, on Netflix.

PS: So how sad were you to go home — or were you not sad at all?

Olena: Oh . . . Honestly? [Laughs] I think I had a feeling I was going to go home. Steph [Dixon, a former bachelorette] said every girl gets a feeling when they're going to go home. I already had my speech prepared! When I walked up to him I was like, "Look, I know I'm going home. Don't feel bad, don't look at me with your puppy dog eyes — I'm fine!" [Laughs] I promise you, I'm all good. We had a good conversation and he understood what I was talking about and I understood what he was talking about. At the end of the day, he wasn't for me — he's for someone else.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:51 am

Hello [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] peeps. Thank you all its been fun sleuthing this bat shite crazy season. Here's a link to Rosie Waterlands Ep recap. Bloody hilarious. Not sure if I can attach Osher's tweets here. Just let me know if I can. It looks like she may not even need the bachelorette but I'm happy that this strong gorgeous women will hopefully find her happiness. Thanks again y'all it's been real.

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:58 am

So glad that Olena left this episode! I loved that she really took control over things and basically implied, "We choose together, not just you." As much as she appeared as the "traditionalist" and obeying her parents and stuff, I thought she was really pragmatic at the end of the day. When she told him that she's concerned about the flying around and the distance, he basically just told her "love will find a way to work." Two very different viewpoints that left undealt with, leads to a break down very quickly. I'm sure when she finds the right one, she will know he's end game very quickly.

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:00 am

see2love wrote:I love her, I wasnt sure she would win but I loved her relationship and approach with him best.

I hate when contestants fawn over the Lead like he is everything and all things and they as people just exist to be chosen no no

Love her too [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] she's set the bar very high for every contestant for me from now on. I'm giving her a rose just for her refreshing attitude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:57 am

Ten play vid Best of Olena

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:59 pm

Glad she is moved on! She is happy with someone the opposite do Richie. My guess bondi guy.

robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla