SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 53 of 53 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 51, 52, 53

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 53 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by HodanG Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:11 pm

Yeah I really think the producers will be thinking hard for who ends up becoming the bachelorette! I 100% agree. Nikki is exactly like Richie, I'm scared if the general public will start to say she's "boring" has "no personality" like they've said with Richie? That will break my heart as she does not deserve any of the backlash that comes with being the lead. As for olena, i think if she becomes the bachelorette, she will be able to handle the critics, I feel like she has the "personality" the producers are looking for. The adventurous side (we saw this in the mud challenge) aswell as the fact that she knows what she wants. She will make such an interesting bachelorette I reckon. At the end of the day, IMO if they recycle a contestant it will come down to either Olena or Nikki. Either one, I'll be super down to watch!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 53 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:59 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for posting that PS interview. Loved that interview, she totally kept it real IMO, what a legend.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:12 pm

Well at least we know Olena won't take them camping....

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:08 pm

natik wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:
HodanG wrote:Well said fifty! I really think that if Nikki is taken and won't be the bachelorette, IMO Olena is the next option on what the producers are looking for.

Didn't Olena just come out to say that she's dating someone?

In her Popsugar interview she said that she is single. You can watch it here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] such a lovely interview. Olena has a fun personality and a strong engaging voice. Can't say how much I like her. She's a blast!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:19 pm

Hey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I loved the video you made of olena and Richie and just wondering if you would be able to make one of Richie and Alex to give them some support? I think they would really appreciate it! Lol I'm working on mine but I really suck haha
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:28 am

HodanG wrote:Hey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I loved the video you made of olena and Richie and just wondering if you would be able to make one of Richie and Alex to give them some support? I think they would really appreciate it! Lol I'm working on mine but I really suck haha

Thank you! I have nothing against Richie and Alex. I wish them luck but there is no chance I'm gonna make a video with them. I need to feel inspired by that couple to invest my soul in it. I feel nothing with Richie and Alex.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:43 am

natik wrote:
HodanG wrote:Hey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I loved the video you made of olena and Richie and just wondering if you would be able to make one of Richie and Alex to give them some support? I think they would really appreciate it! Lol I'm working on mine but I really suck haha

Thank you! I have nothing against Richie and Alex. I wish them luck but there is no chance I'm gonna make a video with them. I need to feel inspired by that couple to invest my soul in it. I feel nothing with Richie and Alex.

Fair enough haha glad you felt inspired by Rolena! ❤️ And if olena becomes the next bachelorette, I hope Rolena fans are all on the same team so we can all fangirl haha on the man she picks Smiley
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:44 am

If Olena was being true to herself, knowing the type of person she is, why didn't she take herself out long before F3. She had plenty of time to decide if Richie was her type or not. I could tell within a few minutes they were totally opposite. IMO she knew herself long before F3. She claims she always picks the guys, draws them in with her eyes, why would she even consider going on a show of this nature competing with others. I watched a season of her trying to get the guy to pursue her.

She's young, she's not interested in a long term relationship IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 53 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 51, 52, 53

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla