SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 23 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 23 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Joy15 Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:18 am

Katiebelle wrote:IMO - TPTB have given Nikki the best edit out of all the contestants by far.

For me she has come across as sweet, kind, considerate, joyful, honest, open... the list goes on. I can't think of a negative that they have shown. Even when she mentioned that she and Richie had a pash on their date the edit showed us her remorse and worry that she had hurt the other's feelings. They didn't need to show that.

So why have they edited her that way? - they have made the public fall in love with her.

Are TPTB just heartless bugg@rs and in the end it's all about the shock and the ratings when a favourite is eliminated?

AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:IMO - TPTB have given Nikki the best edit out of all the contestants by far.

For me she has come across as sweet, kind, considerate, joyful, honest, open... the list goes on. I can't think of a negative that they have shown. Even when she mentioned that she and Richie had a pash on their date the edit showed us her remorse and worry that she had hurt the other's feelings. They didn't need to show that.

So why have they edited her that way? - they have made the public fall in love with her.

Are TPTB just heartless bugg@rs and in the end it's all about the shock and the ratings when a favourite is eliminated?
Yeah they are heartless sad They did the same with Richie and Heather so it could be to get to see if viewers will fall in love and then hit with the shock and heartbreak.

It could be also that they edit them this way to get viewers to love them and enough to have them become the next lead option, too. 

I think Heather was their top choice for Bette but she made it clear early on that she didn't want to do it and at the time was in a relationship so I can see why they went with someone new since only Heather was the fan favorite. 

So if Nikki is not F1 and she is still single and is a fan favourite she could be in the running for Bette and maybe if use her exit for the shock exit and to get fans behind her more?

It is really sad though when I think about how Nikki said she was hoping that her story with Richie would be her crazy love story and that Richie would be her "forever love"...  

If Nikki is not F1 and has a shot at being the Bette then I could see  Nikki's "second chance at love" theme to find her forever love.

i guess for me..(if im the only one..so be it giggling ) it is as clear as the summer blue sky that Nikki got the BEST edit,  individually (her as a person) as well as  in term of CONNECTION with Richie, making her as the clear F1 in my book. For me, TPTB gave her a 'clean' edit as the lovely F1 and Olena the 'clean' edit as the inriguing Next Ette.:Nod:

see..I have spent a couple of sleepless nights (look what a silly show can do to you giggling) analyzing VOs of Richie's and Nikki's..and paid attention closely to their PIs. It is obvious Nikki is the F1 with the lines by Richie such as ' She brings out the best in me'. ' She makes me happy'. 'She has beautiful soul' in the VOs (mind you, VOs usually taken post-show to enhance the stroyline).Soo while the other F5 girls has gotten a good edit individually (except Alex, with her clingy edit laugh out loud), IMO Richie's so called storyline was intertwined the best/most solid with Nikki's storyline. (Nikki's storyline is whether Richie will ever reciprocate her feeling ). What i love about Bach NZ and AU is the TPTB seemingly so 'tame' as compared to the US one laugh out loud....they are still have the right mind to not doing any disservice to the final couple, and sometimes even further came off as 'endorsing' them . Thats why its not hard to enjoy the love story presented. (As opposed to the US franchise  where the F1 and the wuv story often  illustrated as 'sketchy' no no ) yes

I love Nikki's vulnerability. IMO She is one of the rare contestants who is not afraid to be authentic on the camera .Its been pleasure to follow RIKKI journey. awwww  So looking forward to witness a touching,memorable FRC of  the lovely, quirky RIKKI  cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 23 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:29 am

@Joy15 love ur posts and I love ur optimism! Wish I shared the same I just hope all in all Richie is happy as well cheerleader
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:32 am

http://www.perthnow.com.au/entertainment/confidential/the-bachelor-snowy-not-shy-with-fashion-tip/news-story/717d33cd4a63d5af264d79999239ff22

Interesting post! Snowy and Tim work together... and still talk.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:39 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@Joy15 love ur posts and I love ur optimism! Wish I shared the same I just hope all in all Richie is happy as well cheerleader

@LeapofFaith
aww..thanks.....you're sweet... bestbud!  . I hope the Bachie and all of his F5 are happy
(and im sure they are)  Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 23 1710264613
-Nikki : got her forever love
-Olena : a long line (read: 20 something) of men will go cray2 over her on our TV
-Alex : her acting skills has proven able to take her to the F3 Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 23 3806527698
-Rachael and Faith : whatever opportunities (and men!  giggling ) may come their ways

yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:00 am

Super dooper cute together

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Pictures-Nikki-Richie-Together-Bachelor-2016-42367243#photo-42367502
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:24 am

Sundy wrote:Super dooper cute together

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Pictures-Nikki-Richie-Together-Bachelor-2016-42367243#photo-42367502

Just read that article and I can't place this photo. I'm sure I'd recognise that gorgeous dress. Can anyone place it?

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 23 Nikki_10
Source: http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Pictures-Nikki-Richie-Together-Bachelor-2016-42367243#photo-42367502

Also notice the background looks tropical and the ring on Nikki's finger. Commitment ring? Am I clutching at straws?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:26 am

Katiebelle wrote:
Sundy wrote:Super dooper cute together

Just read that article and I can't place this photo. I'm sure I'd recognise that gorgeous dress. Can anyone place it?

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 23 Nikki_10
Source: http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Pictures-Nikki-Richie-Together-Bachelor-2016-42367243#photo-42367502

Also notice the background looks tropical and the ring on Nikki's finger. Commitment ring? Am I clutching at straws?

@Katiebelle, Nikki wore that outfit at the F4 RC...check out the the show's Style link below....also Richie wore a light blue suit for the FRC.

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/photos/ep-13-style#2

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:28 am

@Katiebelle Episode 13. Put the straw down Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 23 3806527698
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:33 am

Sundy wrote:@Katiebelle Episode 13.  Put the straw down Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 23 3806527698

I'm getting way too excited .... I'm like a puppy that has just discovered its tail!

Over the next few days I'm going to have to decrease my caffeine intake or I'll won't make it to Wednesday with all my faculties intact. :crazed

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:42 am

OMG I love these photos! Thank you @sundy for bringing them over. Just wondering has popsugar done this with the other two girls?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:50 am

The network would control which pics taken during filming would be made available to media.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:52 am

Osher Günsberg ‏@oshergunsberg Jul 27
Nikki is an absolute sweetheart.
#thebachelorau
https://twitter.com/oshergunsberg/status/758237073228730369
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91