SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 36 of 45 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 36 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:28 am

cb3 wrote:Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alex's date was much nicer than Nikki's though hissyfit hissyfit

Yes it was. I think he wanted to see if Nikki was also adventurous - she showed that she was, so hopefully she now fulfills the brief of "perfect woman" giggling

Back to top Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 36 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by cb3 Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:32 am

I hope so!

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:35 am

did anyone catch the 6ix perth radio interview with richie? If so, can someone post a link. I saw dailymail posting pictures of richie as he was leaving a radio station in perth

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3788566/Who-s-end-Bachelor-Richie-Strahan-t-contain-smile-speaks-phone-ahead-finale.html

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:55 am

from SC thread :

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 36 Image116
by Sundy source

sadly...the sun is still high when Nikki stepped out of the limo :tissuebox

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:01 am

Red is bachelorette color (both Sam Frost/BetteAUS1 and Georgia Love/BetteAUS2 wore red as Bette) so could be a good sign that Nikki could be Bette beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:04 am

I just remembered what Osher said about finale week is that it is very emotional. This past episode wasn't emotional so I expect FRC will be very emotional and I think for Nikki as F2 (which I think she will be based on what has been sleuthed recently and the s/caps seem to confirm) that I can see it being heartbreaking but also Richie saying very good things about her and can see it how Sam was about Richie so definitely think she could be the next Bette if she is still single then and get her "forever love" story beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:06 am

No ladies! Keep the faith. I believe Nikki is F1. We all speculated the SCs and we saw today's episode and there was nothing to worry about IMO.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:06 am

Besides the screencaps confirming her F2 stats. When they were kissing on the couch he didn't even touch her. This is hard to watch and my heart is already cracking into a million piece. We have speculated it wasn't her but it is hard to truly confirm its not her. So sad, I know they edited her for the bette but boy did they do a lousy job editing Alex. It would hurt less if production made it realistic that Alex won before this week. gosh.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Red is bachelorette color (both Sam Frost/BetteAUS1 and Georgia Love/BetteAUS2 wore red as Bette) so could be a good sign that Nikki could be Bette beatingheart

Praying

on related note....@AllAboutLove pls share your 2 cents :

given that Jordan was getting the bad edit out of the F3 on Jojo's season...do you think this is the current Trend for the franchise?..if so...we may go with the worst edit of the F3 to guess Nick's final lady lolpanda . What do you think?... laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:15 am

@Joy15 Not sure... even with the US production now doing the Bach AU shows, I think the s/caps tell the story at the end of the day and everthing else (media, SM (barring spoilers), etc) are there as part of the puzzle and the edit is there to maximize drama regardless of F1 or not. So not sure but the only pattern I have seen with any franchise and season is the s/caps being most reliable and if none shown in previews yet the contestant keeps getting roses then likely they still go far but still seems like the s/caps for FRC solidify F1-status?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:18 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Joy15 Not sure... even with the US production now doing the Bach AU shows, I think the s/caps tell the story at the end of the day and everthing else (media, SM (barring spoilers), etc) are there as part of the puzzle and the edit is there to maximize drama regardless of F1 or not. So not sure but the only pattern I have seen with any franchise and season is the s/caps being most reliable and if none shown in previews yet the contestant keeps getting roses then likely they still go far but still seems like the s/caps for FRC solidify F1-status?

@AllAboutLove
gotcha and IA :Nod: . but there is BIG BUT...to my knowledge...the US franchise is more devious and stingy with the finale caps. They are way more generous with all these Richie's finale caps IMO. CMIIW yes

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:20 am

Reading facebook comments, Austrailia is going to blindsided. Not good production, this will be worse than Heather.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 45 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91