SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 41 of 45 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

picoftheday - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 41 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by solaroo Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:24 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
solaroo wrote:Agree!  But I've been wondering did she know it wasn't her when the stylist handed her a red dress to wear.

I don't think so as she has said she hasn't watched the bachelor or bachelorette much before....so she wouldn't know something like that IMO anyway I didn't even pick up on that till this series! picoftheday - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 41 3806527698

It's such a telltale sign, surely they won't use it again next year. no no
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

picoftheday - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 41 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:44 pm

Oh gosh, Nikki has been so stunning and gracious! I feel for her now how I felt for Richie last year, but even more so, because IMO her feelings for Richie were much greater than Richie's feelings for Sam. She MUST stay single till next year, she would be a wonderful Bette, with a great second chance at love story
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:45 pm

These lyrics just scream Nikki and Richie to me sad

Song is 'Man on the Run' by Dash Berlin

You stole a kiss
And stole my heart
Made me a fool right from the start
Wouldn't have been so bad except
This little plan it fell apart
If I were you
I'd dare not speak
I'd run like hell
In hopes of seeing tomorrow
It's such a travesty
The way you say our love should be
Yeah, such a tragedy
Think you can just break my heart and leave me
Well, you better run now
Man on the run
Playing for fun
Wind me up
Leave me undone
These lips are sealed I'll never speak
Your name in loving memory
So don't you try to make amends
That's what you gain for playing me
If I were you
I'd dare not speak
I'd run like hell
In hopes of seeing tomorrow
Break my heart and leave me now
Man on the run
It's such a travesty
The way you say our love should be
Yeah, such a tragedy
Think you can just break my heart and leave me
Well, you better run now
Man on the run
Playing for fun
Wind me up
Leave me undone

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:29 pm

Not sure if this interview is up yet....

PS: You sounded confident as well, in your piece to cameras. How was that moment when he told you his heart was with Alex?

Nikki: That was actually quite tough — the words! They were hard words and I wasn't expecting it — I really did expect it to be me and wanted it to be me so badly. I knew once I got to the end — finally, oh my God, so many stairs! [Laughs] — the minute when I was in front of him, I knew. He was not my Richie, there was a completely different energy around him at that moment, and I think it did register before I heard the words. I could see it on my face and I knew from the minute I got there that it wasn't going to go the way I wanted it to. The only way I can describe it is that he was not my Richie. He's Alex's Richie [laughs].

I love this answer!!!

PS: Would you take him back if that was the case?

Nikki: I've got a line for this! My person and the person I'm meant to be with will choose me first in every version of reality. I want to be that, I want to be my person's first choice every time.

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Nikki-Gogan-Interview-Bachelor-Australia-2016-42397928
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:04 am

Just some of the tons of posts regarding Nikki being F2 and viewers reactions and showing how they are invested in Nikki.
Some are too funny and others are so sad.
Nikki definitely struck a chord with viewers and she definitely is Australia's sweetheart and loved

Literally my face during The Bachelor  picoftheday - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 41 1f631  picoftheday - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 41 1f494 #TheBachelorAU #heartbroken #teamnikki #omg #icannot @thebachelorau by @mrsjfay

Nikki, you may not have won Ritchie's heart, however you won the heart of a nation  picoftheday - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 41 2764  picoftheday - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 41 2764  You should be so proud of yourself on how you conducted yourself through the whole show. Sending you a massive hug from all of Northam  #bachelor #teamnikki #northamlovesyou by @sportspowernortham

Noooooooo. Always Team Nikki. #teamnikki by @pippamoffatt

Think my little bro is more heartbroken than Nikki  picoftheday - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 41 1f494  #teamnikki #loveisdead #thebachelorau by @phatgrapes

The exact moment my heart broke #thebachelorau #teamnikki by @carolpak99

#omg #why #teamnikki #heartbroken #instagood #picoftheday #brisbane #thebachelorau by @annelyshh
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:16 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Not sure if this interview is up yet....

PS: You sounded confident as well, in your piece to cameras. How was that moment when he told you his heart was with Alex?

Nikki: That was actually quite tough — the words! They were hard words and I wasn't expecting it — I really did expect it to be me and wanted it to be me so badly. I knew once I got to the end — finally, oh my God, so many stairs! [Laughs] — the minute when I was in front of him, I knew. He was not my Richie, there was a completely different energy around him at that moment, and I think it did register before I heard the words. I could see it on my face and I knew from the minute I got there that it wasn't going to go the way I wanted it to. The only way I can describe it is that he was not my Richie. He's Alex's Richie [laughs].

I love this answer!!!

PS: Would you take him back if that was the case?

Nikki: I've got a line for this! My person and the person I'm meant to be with will choose me first in every version of reality. I want to be that, I want to be my person's first choice every time.

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Nikki-Gogan-Interview-Bachelor-Australia-2016-42397928

Nikki is such a classy lady!!
And yes, she deserves to be the first choice every time.
Go Nikki, Go find your happily ever after with an awesome guy who would always put you first!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:49 am

Sundy wrote:IMO Nikki can't contemplate Bachelorette because she is still in love. Poor sausage. Full Studio 10 interview.

https://youtu.be/a2--yqfmVJo
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:22 am

Sundy wrote:
Sundy wrote:IMO Nikki can't contemplate Bachelorette because she is still in love. Poor sausage. Full Studio 10 interview.

https://youtu.be/a2--yqfmVJo

She will be OK by the time it comes around in 10 months time Hugesmile if she doesn't find someone by then Smiley
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:25 am

Interesting that she hasn't ruled it out.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:06 am

Love this pic of Nikki she should do her hair that colour again??.shes gorgeous really hope she does the bachelorette I would love to see her on telly again :cutesmile!:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ywJbxHyHdR/?taken-by=nikki_gogan
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:24 pm

Nikki has the Bachelorette gig in the bag, imo, if she is single next year.

Nikki for Bachelorette was trending, people were posting photos of roses and hashtagging with 'put your roses out' for Nikki, and the media itself all behind her being the bachelorette, including Sam Frost who has repeatedly said Nikki for Bachelorette.

Add in that Nikki is the only one who had the best edit out of all the contestants going by how even Richie and Alex say Nikki is a beautiful soul.

So again, unless she is in a relationship by next year, just going by the reaction to Nikki... which was even more than that of Richie or Heather.. if anyone has Bette 2017 in the bag, it is Nikki, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:17 pm

Sundy great Youtube video of the 4 girls - really nice to watch and get closure on this season.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 45 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91